Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change HTTP/3 error codes from HTTP_ to H3_. (#3508)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:03:41 -0700

This is for consistency with the HTTP/3 draft.  Error codes were changed in #3119.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change HTTP/3 error codes from HTTP_ to H3_ to mirror #3119.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 11:10:44 -0700

LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508#pullrequestreview-372202431

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:17:49 -0700

Merged #3508 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3508#event-3116649870