Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't remember the ACK delay (#3545)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 03:05:46 -0700

Closes #3433.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don&#39;t remember the ACK delay

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 04:10:35 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545#pullrequestreview-380207104

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 05:19:46 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545#pullrequestreview-380253918