Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move sec on ignoring loss to loss detection section (#3490)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 03:07:53 -0800

I seems this section is misplaced as it talks about loss detection.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move sec on ignoring loss to loss detection section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 03:09:37 -0800

It only discusses their impact on congestion control, so I think it's in the right place.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490#issuecomment-593897307

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 03:50:14 -0800

Detection loss has impact on congestion control but the text describes only if something should be counted/detected as loss or not. I found it misplaced where it is but feel free to close this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490#issuecomment-593911995

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 04:32:58 -0800

#3450 changes this text substantially and adds corresponding pseudocode, so it's worth a look at that.  If you still would like more changes, let's land them after that change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490#issuecomment-593927428

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 04:34:52 -0800

yep makes sense

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490#issuecomment-593928661

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:32:04 -0700

Closed #3490.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3490#event-3116692252