Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo (#3542)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:35:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:43:45 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542#pullrequestreview-379439674

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:43:52 -0700

Merged #3542 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542#event-3155276035