Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Opening a stream in the wrong direction is an error. (#3527)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:54:21 -0700

I assume this has been the intention all along, but I do not find
normative language in the current draft.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527

-- Commit Summary --

  * Opening a stream in the wrong direction is an error.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:56:38 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527#pullrequestreview-376274488

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:17:19 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527#pullrequestreview-376373049

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:16:01 -0700

Merged #3527 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3527#event-3139255926