Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Follow-up to Mirja's editorial PR (#3505)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 01:20:35 -0700

Another editorial PR to address @martinthomson comment.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505

-- Commit Summary --

  * Follow-up to Mirja&#39;s editorial PR

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 01:31:32 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505#pullrequestreview-371754630

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 01:51:34 -0700

mirjak approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505#pullrequestreview-371766313

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 06:02:55 -0700

Merged #3505 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3505#event-3114593426