Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify pacing to allow decoupling from congestion window increase (#3351)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:15:34 -0700

@goelvidhi, this doesn't reference any issues; do we still need it?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351#issuecomment-600361235

---

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:33:00 -0700

No, thanks for reminding me :-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351#issuecomment-601974304

---

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:33:02 -0700

Closed #3351.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351#event-3151330444