Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow but not recommend seeding of RTT on resumption (#3496)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:19:22 -0800

Closes #3464.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow but not recommend seeding of RTT on resumption

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:24:06 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496#pullrequestreview-368399280

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:25:47 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496#pullrequestreview-368399986

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 22:06:11 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496#pullrequestreview-368523328

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 22:15:34 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496#pullrequestreview-368526308

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:54:35 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3496 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3496#event-3151020053