Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Normative language in cc section (#3492)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 03:21:04 -0800

This my need a design issue because I suggest to use two SHOULDs instead of should. However, I would first like to get some feedback if people agree.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492

-- Commit Summary --

  * Normative language in cc section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:12:53 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, this is certainly what I meant when I wrote this text.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#pullrequestreview-368327848

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:13:39 -0800

I think this is editorial, because it fixes an error.  I always intended these to be normative SHOULD/SHOULD NOT

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#issuecomment-594171744

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:59:08 -0800

I'm going with editorial also.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#issuecomment-594215051

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:48:30 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#pullrequestreview-368408830

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:48:50 -0800

Merged #3492 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#event-3094346669

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 23:49:12 +0000 (UTC)

Yup, this is editorial.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3492#issuecomment-594230549