Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] should -> SHOULD when bundling ACK frames (#3517)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 05:47:18 -0700

I believe this always should have been normative, so this change is editorial, but I&#39;ll let the editors confirm that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517

-- Commit Summary --

  * should -&gt; SHOULD when bundling ACK frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 05:48:58 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517#pullrequestreview-373524257

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:57:24 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517#pullrequestreview-373929447

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:04:33 -0700

Merged #3517 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3517#event-3131199837