Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] This assumption is likely to be true (#3515)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:26:43 -0700

But that doesn&#39;t mean we shouldn&#39;t expressly say that it is an
assumption.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515

-- Commit Summary --

  * This assumption is likely to be true

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:31:28 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515#pullrequestreview-373211497

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 19:02:23 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515#pullrequestreview-373234920

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:10:48 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515#pullrequestreview-373267564

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:18:10 -0700

Merged #3515 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3515#event-3139261384