Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] We're firm on no IANA actions for recovery (#3510)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:48:20 -0700

Let&#39;s use the text from Section 9.1 of RFC 8126 with no embellishment.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510

-- Commit Summary --

  * We&#39;re firm on no IANA actions for recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:12:31 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510#pullrequestreview-372479454

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:12:42 -0700

Merged #3510 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3510#event-3117341813