Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove a MUST accidentally introduced by #3315 (#3537)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 14:38:38 -0700

I&#39;m not sure I agree with it in all cases, and it&#39;s a new MUST, which makes #3315(Rewrite section on ack range limiting) inadvertently not editorial.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove a MUST introduced by #3315

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 23:12:13 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537#pullrequestreview-378975046

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:39:28 -0700

We need to keep this, but we should ask for a consensus call.  I'll open an issue.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537#issuecomment-602307204