Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 8b9fca: Limit connection drops from Version Negotiation

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:22:21 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/ignore-same-version-vn
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 8b9fca5fac1626c928456b70da85689113260dad
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8b9fca5fac1626c928456b70da85689113260dad
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-03-19 (Thu, 19 Mar 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Limit connection drops from Version Negotiation

The text was a little too broad.  This breaks up the text and adds two
caveats to handling rules:

1. If you have handled another packet, then assume that everything is
good.

2. If you the VN includes QUIC v1, then assume that something got
corrupted.

Closes #3532.