Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adjust pointers to sections (#3494)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 03:37:35 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adjust pointer to sections

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:10:47 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#pullrequestreview-368326508

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:12:05 -0800

> @@ -946,13 +946,14 @@ latest_rtt:
 
 smoothed_rtt:
 : The smoothed RTT of the connection, computed as described in
-  {{?RFC6298}}
+  Section {{smoothed-rtt}}

```suggestion
  Section {{smoothed-rtt}}.
```

 rttvar:
-: The RTT variation, computed as described in {{?RFC6298}}
+: The RTT variation, computed as described in Section {{smoothed-rtt}}

```suggestion
: The RTT variation, computed as described in Section {{smoothed-rtt}}.
```

 min_rtt:
-: The minimum RTT seen in the connection, ignoring ack delay.
+: The minimum RTT seen in the connection, ignoring ack delay, as described
+  in Section {{min-rtt}}

```suggestion
  in Section {{min-rtt}}.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#pullrequestreview-368326973

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:58:18 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

 smoothed_rtt:

I think that you mean
```suggestion
  {{smoothed-rtt}}.
```

(Section references include the string "Section ").

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#discussion_r387345852

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:58:26 -0800

rttvar:

```suggestion
: The RTT variation, computed as described in {{smoothed-rtt}}
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#discussion_r387345906

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:58:34 -0800

min_rtt:

```suggestion
  in {{min-rtt}}.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#discussion_r387345956

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:42:23 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

9a9bf0a74eabba2104c61cf08a8761c046d96022  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494/files/b3ba790f998429eb15fbbad2e9da2d9af547fbcc..9a9bf0a74eabba2104c61cf08a8761c046d96022

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:42:35 -0700

2c8f12f7c1e875875b6f410d79b34aefcc97e094  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494/files/9a9bf0a74eabba2104c61cf08a8761c046d96022..2c8f12f7c1e875875b6f410d79b34aefcc97e094

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:42:43 -0700

7a0b704c03744a371fdb943bb4a9c8098b5d7488  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494/files/2c8f12f7c1e875875b6f410d79b34aefcc97e094..7a0b704c03744a371fdb943bb4a9c8098b5d7488

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:43:15 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#pullrequestreview-372371050

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:44:18 -0700

Merged #3494 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3494#event-3116719420