Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use PeerNotAwaitingAddressValidation() in pseudocode (#3555)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 07:19:01 -0700

It was defined before, but not used.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use PeerNotAwaitingAddressValidation() in pseudocode

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:29:28 -0700

The negation in the name is a little confusing.  Want to change this to `PeerHasCompletedAddressValidation()`?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555#issuecomment-606284810

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:29:38 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555#pullrequestreview-384277704

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:32:01 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

abd056ac97b798b5cdf56e635e540ed8ab0cfbd3  mt's comment

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555/files/15ea7be51de31e5be960678767f677c9342f2bb0..abd056ac97b798b5cdf56e635e540ed8ab0cfbd3

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:33:17 -0700

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555#pullrequestreview-384279627

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:34:05 -0700

c4af4067f0cd9940589e29628a2437495c809007  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555/files/abd056ac97b798b5cdf56e635e540ed8ab0cfbd3..c4af4067f0cd9940589e29628a2437495c809007

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:34:28 -0700

I went for PeerCompletedAddressValidation.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555#issuecomment-606286777

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:36:04 -0700

Merged #3555 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3555#event-3180758773