Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial follow-up from #3128 (#3519)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:49:27 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial follow-up from #3128

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:20:26 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519#pullrequestreview-373993585

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 20:16:48 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519#pullrequestreview-374027980

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:11:59 -0700

Merged #3519 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3519#event-3139246251