Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Show file on linting error (#3504)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:09:25 -0700

And some refactoring of the code to go along with it.

This code is now black as well.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504

-- Commit Summary --

  * Show file on linting error
  * Fixups from black

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (36)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:59:07 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504#pullrequestreview-371486340

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:52:49 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504#pullrequestreview-372374980

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:23:59 -0700

Merged #3504 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3504#event-3117179487