Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo (#3543)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:36:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:13:58 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543#pullrequestreview-379526404

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:51:53 -0700

Merged #3543 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543#event-3157544154