Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove a TODO about partial packet processing (#3516)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 05:40:49 -0700

I think the text above this TODO is quite clear that all frames need to be processed, so I don&#39;t think there&#39;s any more to do for this TODO.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3516

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove a TODO in transport

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3516.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3516.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3516

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:57:02 -0700

Merged #3516 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3516#event-3124645013