Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rewrite section on ack range limiting (#3315)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:21:38 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

1eac80b4cfc048ae8dddcb102f87cfd76c3219a0  comments

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315/files/728343044188a715eac636089aacde074a9a2386..1eac80b4cfc048ae8dddcb102f87cfd76c3219a0

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:22:04 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 2 commits.

f152ad9ede4a5b771d3d049bd15c5a6ba218ec6b  Rewrite section on ack range limiting
514b6566b2bbe9a09c7197d5975a215f80b20026  comments

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315/files/1eac80b4cfc048ae8dddcb102f87cfd76c3219a0..514b6566b2bbe9a09c7197d5975a215f80b20026

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:24:39 -0700

9178fef012e99107b6060f9831ebc5d0f6f317e8  mo comments

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315/files/514b6566b2bbe9a09c7197d5975a215f80b20026..9178fef012e99107b6060f9831ebc5d0f6f317e8

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:25:23 -0700

Ok, comments incorporated, PTAL.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315#issuecomment-600866555

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:50:46 -0700

Merged #3315 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315#event-3143442877

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:50:49 -0700

Woo!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315#issuecomment-600897605