Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Report errors on linting failure (#3528)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:50:45 -0700

My refactoring was bad.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528

-- Commit Summary --

  * Lint should report errors
  * Fix line length

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (1)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:12:45 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

LG for recovery

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528#pullrequestreview-376466535

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:48:56 -0700

Merged #3528 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3528#event-3139553171