Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Only send one immediate ACK (#3361)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:40:44 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3361#pullrequestreview-368405990

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 01:39:44 -0700

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3361#pullrequestreview-372558866

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 05:57:30 -0700

Merged #3361 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3361#event-3152640087