Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 1f12b1: Text on session resumption

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:23:40 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 1f12b18593747047824b01fd9b5f05c802615a89
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1f12b18593747047824b01fd9b5f05c802615a89
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-08 (Wed, 08 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Text on session resumption

In looking at #3028, I realized that we had nowhere that addressed the
basic concept of resumption.  This is, I hope, all that we need to say
on the subject.  It talks about state and then the privacy implications
of using resumption.

I found less in the TLS 1.3 RFC on this subject than I might have liked
to see.  It only really addressed ticket reuse.  So this is a little
more verbose than is ideal.

Closes #3028.

  Commit: b51c50467f9d19e5acc1ded87db2cc322b41e57e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b51c50467f9d19e5acc1ded87db2cc322b41e57e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-08 (Wed, 08 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add a note to security considerations

  Commit: 46ee3b6c79fed064878fd43d265c78150a4bf70e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/46ee3b6c79fed064878fd43d265c78150a4bf70e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-08 (Wed, 08 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tweak intro to security considerations

  Commit: 4c97d9544a49868c3043177312b3cd97a41d5321
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4c97d9544a49868c3043177312b3cd97a41d5321
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-09 (Thu, 09 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  speling

Co-Authored-By: ianswett <[email-masked]>

  Commit: c0ad8f5fa424a23921dbbf33ae76477945b299ce
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c0ad8f5fa424a23921dbbf33ae76477945b299ce
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-14 (Tue, 14 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  plural

Co-Authored-By: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: bdbfb41d4ef175c3cd46cc9b952b9c6f6886395f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bdbfb41d4ef175c3cd46cc9b952b9c6f6886395f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-22 (Wed, 22 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3566 from quicwg/resumption

Text on session resumption

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/6cdd4fda2a93...bdbfb41d4ef1