Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 5e5a61: Describe what happens if TLS breaks

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:20:30 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 5e5a61d904bc870925af97a27d11d18b8a5c2520
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5e5a61d904bc870925af97a27d11d18b8a5c2520
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-20 (Mon, 20 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Describe what happens if TLS breaks

We don't ever really say that QUIC depends on TLS providing the
properties that we claim TLS provides.  So it's worth pointing that
exposure.  This is more so because some of the properties we claim are
dependent on these properties.

Closes #3512.

  Commit: 9c911c716fddb325c0bdd91039f0e6095442cc74
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9c911c716fddb325c0bdd91039f0e6095442cc74
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-20 (Mon, 20 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

Co-Authored-By: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 4df3184f1d5f1fca44b368bc1b1e542a0546f76e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4df3184f1d5f1fca44b368bc1b1e542a0546f76e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-21 (Tue, 21 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  maybe or not

Co-Authored-By: ianswett <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 6701ef1888a8018376b6d58f53138297725f0ae4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6701ef1888a8018376b6d58f53138297725f0ae4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-22 (Wed, 22 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3587 from quicwg/hs-mitm

Describe what happens if TLS breaks

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/8fac2f26b8ba...6701ef1888a8