Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix reference to RFC5682 (#3574)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 18:22:20 -0700

This wasn&#39;t meant to be normative.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix reference to RFC5682

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:07:11 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574#pullrequestreview-393329695

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:07:51 -0700

Merged #3574 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3574#event-3233085941