Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Alternative for simple routing section (#3615)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 20:59:51 -0700

A follow-up for #3536.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615

-- Commit Summary --

  * Alternative for simple routing section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 06:44:49 -0700

@MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

-* If servers can use other dedicated server IP addresses or ports than
-the one that the client initially connects to, they could use the
-preferred_address transport parameter to request that clients move
-connections to these dedicated addresses. Note that clients could
-choose not to use the preferred address.
+* If servers can use a dedicated server IP address or port, other than the one
+  that the client initially connects to, they could use the preferred_address
+  transport parameter to request that clients move connections to a dedicated

```suggestion
  transport parameter to request that clients move connections to that dedicated
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615#pullrequestreview-403533173

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 06:59:54 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615#pullrequestreview-403547904

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:37:57 -0700

@martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615#pullrequestreview-403584183

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:08:38 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

bca51a97cd4373c5256fac9128f7523a955c6761  a/that

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615/files/bcda6c227d2699cb6f161154d3d1ecf2de79ab1d..bca51a97cd4373c5256fac9128f7523a955c6761

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:18:40 -0700

Merged #3615 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3615#event-3292017795