Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Initial Contributors for HTTP (#3612)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:44:15 -0700

This is an initial list of contributors to the HTTP document based on GitHub and a cursory review of list archives.  If you feel that you or someone else should have been included, please speak up.  Any omissions reflect my own error and not my opinion of your contribution.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3612

-- Commit Summary --

  * Initial Contributors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3612.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3612.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3612

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:36:58 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3612#pullrequestreview-403149209