Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 1f12b1: Text on session resumption

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 17:56:12 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/resumption
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 1f12b18593747047824b01fd9b5f05c802615a89
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1f12b18593747047824b01fd9b5f05c802615a89
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-08 (Wed, 08 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Text on session resumption

In looking at #3028, I realized that we had nowhere that addressed the
basic concept of resumption.  This is, I hope, all that we need to say
on the subject.  It talks about state and then the privacy implications
of using resumption.

I found less in the TLS 1.3 RFC on this subject than I might have liked
to see.  It only really addressed ticket reuse.  So this is a little
more verbose than is ideal.

Closes #3028.