Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 514e5b: Version greasing rewrite

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:30:09 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 514e5b4b68f3558b35e38a5efba361d969d8d8ee
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/514e5b4b68f3558b35e38a5efba361d969d8d8ee
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-28 (Tue, 28 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Version greasing rewrite

This section was a holdover from when we had real version negotiation,
so it assumed a bunch of actions that don't really apply in the current
document.

This doesn't change what is permitted, but it reframes it a little.

Closes #3013.

  Commit: 681ade21279f5472630008c98c2a66ce930252d7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/681ade21279f5472630008c98c2a66ce930252d7
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-29 (Wed, 29 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3599 from quicwg/version-greasing

Version greasing rewrite

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/5faae5c78a75...681ade21279f