Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove dead note from header protection section (#3568)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 23:14:07 -0700

Now that we require a minimum packet size, this is no longer true.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove dead note from header protection section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 23:18:25 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#pullrequestreview-389679517

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 07:10:15 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#pullrequestreview-390011670

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:24:06 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#pullrequestreview-390416703

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 07:12:28 -0700

Is this no longer true for the algorithms defined in the spec, or no longer true for any packet protection algorithms for any AEAD?  It might be worth moving the note to the end of 5.4.1 instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#issuecomment-611549569

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 18:29:08 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#pullrequestreview-391224262

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:34:13 -0700

Merged #3568 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3568#event-3233146425