Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Bullet points in Transport Contributors (#3611)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:10:25 -0700

Henrik was able to point me in the direction of how to use `&lt;contact/&gt;` inside a bullet point without xml2rfc blowing up, so this no longer has to be a fully-collapsed text block.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611

-- Commit Summary --

  * Bullet points, now that we can

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (63)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:02:37 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611#pullrequestreview-403662479

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 23:19:54 -0700

Merged #3611 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3611#event-3292355461