Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change one stray HTTP_NO_ERROR to H3_NO_ERROR. (#3593)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 07:37:33 -0700

This has already been done at #3119 but somehow got reverted.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change one stray HTTP_NO_ERROR to H3_NO_ERROR.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:12:04 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593#pullrequestreview-398402112

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:16:48 -0700

Merged #3593 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3593#event-3262280048