Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update pseudocode to not arm PTO.. (#3604)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:35:09 -0700

For ApplicationData until the handshake is complete.

Fixed #3582
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update pseudocode to not arm PTO..

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:08:32 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

f53564576b1aac2aeb58abaf12e63c7b6c9ee91c  Remove trailing spaces

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604/files/cef47aeb28cab88c401968cc4039f6d262e0a7db..f53564576b1aac2aeb58abaf12e63c7b6c9ee91c

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:20:25 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

d9ed15b2424498cfc8f593392e0971b92d75524f  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3604/files/f53564576b1aac2aeb58abaf12e63c7b6c9ee91c..d9ed15b2424498cfc8f593392e0971b92d75524f