Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Scrub for backticks (#3617)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 22:56:31 -0700

This doesn&#39;t do qpack because qpack is weird and needs a lot more work.

The places where I kept backticks are for the inline formulae that were
used for the reserved codepoints.  That seemed like it was worth quoting
somehow still.  I also kept backticks for references to variables in
examples.

However, this last principle really hurts in qpack and I don&#39;t know what
to do about that.

Closes #3609 (we&#39;ll need another issue for qpack).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617

-- Commit Summary --

  * Scrub for backticks

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (16)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617