Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Fix example (#3578)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 16:02:51 -0700

The algorithm was updated at somepoint but the example was lagging.

Fixes #3549
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Fix example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:40:14 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578#pullrequestreview-393344205

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:07:15 -0700

Merged #3578 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3578#event-3258081103