Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix circular reference to kInitialRtt (#3614)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:38:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix circular reference to kInitialRtt

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:34:58 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

> @@ -987,7 +988,7 @@ time_sent:
 : The time the packet was sent.

-## Constants of interest
+## Constants of interest {#constants-of-interest}

```suggestion
## Constants of Interest {#constants-of-interest}
```

(I would have called this `{#constants}` instead; the tag you chose has no real effect.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614#pullrequestreview-403193806

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:31:00 -0700

@martinduke pushed 1 commit.

4b6baa3648838bf89f944f9a6d4accebca9f525a  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614/files/1bd9afb85bd769cd6f26fc366795841a60aa2daa..4b6baa3648838bf89f944f9a6d4accebca9f525a

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:39:15 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, nice fix.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614#pullrequestreview-403641914

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:39:23 -0700

Merged #3614 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614#event-3290098425