Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Kramdown usage updates (#3569)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 00:31:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569

-- Commit Summary --

  * Kramdown usage updates

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (13)
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 06:53:49 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#pullrequestreview-389996233

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 07:14:58 -0700

:heart: `{::boilerplate bcp14}`, gonna borrow that one

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#issuecomment-610984914

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 12:06:13 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#pullrequestreview-390252729

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:32:27 -0700

@DavidSchinazi commented on this pull request.

> @@ -85,11 +85,11 @@ subsumed by QUIC, and describes how HTTP/2 extensions can be ported to HTTP/3.
 
 Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group mailing list
 ([email-masked]), which is archived at

Should `([email-masked])` be changed as well?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#pullrequestreview-390419190

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:46:03 -0700

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

I considered switching to `[[email-masked]](mailto:[email-masked])`, yeah.  I just have an aversion to mailto: links.  But since you asked...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#discussion_r405894537

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:49:58 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

1bfa6f297c9b774e310f128a1f3c9fc450f2c2c2  Fix mailing list links too

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569/files/a589a2af9723ef9378d88486e015df6f3ea8e395..1bfa6f297c9b774e310f128a1f3c9fc450f2c2c2

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 18:24:55 -0700

0a3dacee5db0f6782e8b4da30a6c8e82590e8c1a  Fixup bad link

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569/files/1bfa6f297c9b774e310f128a1f3c9fc450f2c2c2..0a3dacee5db0f6782e8b4da30a6c8e82590e8c1a

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:13:10 -0700

Merged #3569 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3569#event-3233099097