Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consistent naming for _BLOCKED fields (#3584)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 00:00:37 -0700

This is based on #3573 and is targeted for that.  Careful.

I did a bit of language tweaking to the 2&lt;sup&gt;60&lt;/sup&gt; limits on the MAX_STREAMS frame to make it a little more useful.  The text there was a little old.

Closes #3579.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584

-- Commit Summary --

  * Consistent naming for _BLOCKED fields

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:16:25 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584#pullrequestreview-393976180

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 22:24:18 -0700

Merged #3584 into alternative-format.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3584#event-3250117546