Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarifications for preferred_address (#3588)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:05:21 +0000 (UTC)

This just writes down what @MikeBishop suggested in #3432.

Closes #3432.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarifications for preferred_address

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 19:15:49 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588#pullrequestreview-396940902

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:50:24 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588#pullrequestreview-396967713

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:15:25 -0700

@erickinnear approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588#pullrequestreview-397557012

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:49:27 -0700

Merged #3588 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3588#event-3282409380