Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rationale for NEW_CONNECTION_ID processing order (#3600)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:36:18 -0700

We already had something here, but I think that it missed the central
reason, which is the combination of:

* wanting to replace all connection IDs
* having used the limit from active_connection_id_limit
* wanting to ensure that there is &gt;= 1 available connection IDs left

This phrasing isn&#39;t quite that explicit, but I think that it is clear
enough.

Closes #3422.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rationale for NEW_CONNECTION_ID processing order

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:59:46 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600#pullrequestreview-401480909

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:51:10 -0700

@erickinnear approved this pull request.

Nice wording, looks good!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600#pullrequestreview-401495410

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 08:43:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600#pullrequestreview-401968789

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:31:06 -0700

Merged #3600 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3600#event-3282369334