Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't remember the ACK delay (#3545)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 03:01:55 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545#pullrequestreview-387801327

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:34:17 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545#pullrequestreview-393341630

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 22:23:24 -0700

Merged #3545 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545#event-3250115700