Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor errors in new diagrams (#3642)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:40:36 -0700

Fixes two nits:
- Handshake packets showed a Token+length
- Retry packets had &quot;Type-Specific Bits&quot; where the text referred to &quot;Unused&quot;
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:47:03 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642#pullrequestreview-409554836

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:50:32 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

> @@ -4294,8 +4294,6 @@ Handshake Packet {
   Destination Connection ID (0..160),
   SCID Length (8),
   Source Connection ID (0..160),
-  Token Length (i),
-  Token (..),

Not so minor :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642#pullrequestreview-409584729

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:50:41 -0700

Merged #3642 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3642#event-3325070575