Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] Merge two redundant paragraphs on frame ordering. (#3625)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 05:41:28 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] Merge two redundant paragraphs on frame ordering.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 06:15:11 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625#pullrequestreview-405774545

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 10:45:23 -0700

Merged #3625 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625#event-3305323959