Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Table Flip (#3649)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:56:39 -0700

All other tables insert on the left and drop on the right

Fixes #3633
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Table Flip

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:00:07 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649#pullrequestreview-410480738

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:53:56 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

This approval is conditional on you changing the title of the commit to:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649#pullrequestreview-410517467

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:44:56 -0700

Merged #3649 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649#event-3333421891