Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix MUST not in CRYPTO frame handling (#3656)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 03:11:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix MUST not in CRYPTO frame handling

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:08:07 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656#pullrequestreview-411784338

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:28:24 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656#pullrequestreview-412198100

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:28:41 -0700

Merged #3656 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656#event-3338504761