Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove superfluous word (#3678)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 04:57:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove superfluous word

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 05:51:27 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678#pullrequestreview-415298130

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:33:58 -0700

Merged #3678 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678#event-3358800337