Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Citation rules for QUIC (#3697)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:27:17 -0700

I don&#39;t see much point in doing the same for invariants, but I&#39;m willing to take input on that choice.

Closes #3687.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697

-- Commit Summary --

  * Citation rules FTW

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 00:29:29 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697#pullrequestreview-418036259

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 03:39:34 -0700

@larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697#pullrequestreview-418175049

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:43:50 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

I probably would have made it part of the preceding paragraph, but I don't feel strongly.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697#pullrequestreview-418577286

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:34:39 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697#pullrequestreview-418767504

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 01:27:59 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3697 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3697#event-3376004322