Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix noun/verb number agreement in the transport draft (#3679)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 06:55:36 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix noun/verb number agreement in the transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:34:21 -0700

Merged #3679 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679#event-3358800954