Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Remove backticks (#3627)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:36:41 -0700

The new principle is to only use backticks when referring to variables in pseudocode.  There were two such instances that remain.

Fixes #3626
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Remove backticks

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:46:16 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627#pullrequestreview-406206796

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 19:11:33 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

WFM.  Thanks.  I was never clear on whether "Base" or "Required Insert Count" referred to pseudocode variables or not.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627#pullrequestreview-406267077

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 13:17:59 -0700

Merged #3627 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627#event-3310132686