Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Quoting in recovery (#3628)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 16:31:59 -0700

This fixes some of the quoting issues that I discovered reading the
spec.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628

-- Commit Summary --

  * Quoting in recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:09:38 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628#pullrequestreview-406252741

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:09:46 -0700

Merged #3628 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3628#event-3306553923