Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Restore missing period on rttvar definition (#3647)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:31:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647

-- Commit Summary --

  * Restore missing period on rttvar definition

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:55:02 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647#pullrequestreview-410478728

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:55:09 -0700

Merged #3647 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3647#event-3329635094