Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct reference for authority-form (#3683)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 11:17:26 -0700

Fixes #3677.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct reference for authority-form

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 11:50:23 -0700

@reschke approved this pull request.

LGTM right now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683#pullrequestreview-416403403

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:00:38 -0700

Merged #3683 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3683#event-3361902891