Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Convert command-line arguments to integers (#3652)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 22:39:55 -0700

Then black did its thing.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652

-- Commit Summary --

  * Convert command-line arguments to integers

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 06:48:22 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Seems fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652#pullrequestreview-410942152

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:46:44 -0700

Merged #3652 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652#event-3334410661