Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Describe error handling of GOAWAY ID increase (#3634)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 04:02:30 -0700

Fixes #3631 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634

-- Commit Summary --

  * describe error handling of GOAWAY ID increase

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 07:42:39 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634#pullrequestreview-407542864

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 05:52:25 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634#pullrequestreview-408215538

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 20:19:13 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634#pullrequestreview-411438038