Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add #3527 to transport's "Since ID-27" changelog (#3688)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:59:55 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add #3527 to transport&#39;s &quot;Since ID-27&quot; changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:14:01 -0700

That wasn't flagged as a normative change, but it doesn't hurt to make sure that people don't miss it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688#issuecomment-633208616

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:14:11 -0700

Merged #3688 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688#event-3367815838