Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f00116: A pacing algorithm

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 22:16:30 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/pacing-dfn
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f001162b89055fad7e837b6f2847277ff0f20177
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f001162b89055fad7e837b6f2847277ff0f20177
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-05-01 (Fri, 01 May 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  A pacing algorithm

This isn't code, because I don't think we need to do any more than point
at the leaky bucket algorithm, but it does provide more concrete advice
than we've had.

It removes the reference to fqdisc as that isn't especially helpful, as
the original issue observes.

Closes #3122.