Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consistency for VN, too (#3641)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:16:44 -0700

#3636 for Version Negotiation.  Includes Transport, where the text explicitly notes that VN packets might have longer CIDs because other versions permit it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641

-- Commit Summary --

  * VN, too

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:43:57 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641#pullrequestreview-409553138

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:50:00 -0700

Merged #3641 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3641#event-3325069086