Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] One more semicolon (#3644)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:36:54 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644

-- Commit Summary --

  * One more semicolon

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 06:15:15 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644#pullrequestreview-410027567

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:07:35 -0700

Merged #3644 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3644#event-3329512687