Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Another diagram discrepancy (#3646)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 06:57:17 -0700

I keep thinking I&#39;ve found the bottom of the barrel, so I&#39;ll just make one more PR....  😉
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646

-- Commit Summary --

  * Another one

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 08:04:11 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646#pullrequestreview-410137094

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:07:21 -0700

Merged #3646 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3646#event-3329512184