Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move a PTO section up (#3654)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 06:54:19 -0700

The fact that PTO doesn&#39;t declare losses when it expires is quite important.  It at the very end of the section, so I moved it to the first part.

Also removed a section heading(pto-loss) which was never referenced.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move a PTO section up

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 06:57:44 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

dfcb5d820e42570332f217a191437fc6cdafba77  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654/files/3353fd18fd5b2d8c0aabef01c155e57a5507c84b..dfcb5d820e42570332f217a191437fc6cdafba77

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 18:00:28 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

A reasonable simplification.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654#pullrequestreview-411396905

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 19:35:39 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654#pullrequestreview-411425663

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 19:52:59 -0700

Merged #3654 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654#event-3334634115