Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Arrival-after-cancel is a general principle (#3672)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:23:54 -0700

Closes #3660.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672

-- Commit Summary --

  * Arrival-after-cancel is a general principle

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:26:02 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672#pullrequestreview-414890921

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:26:11 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672#pullrequestreview-414890984

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:30:52 -0700

Merged #3672 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3672#event-3354091166