Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use Section not section (#3629)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 16:36:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use Section not section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:08:53 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629#pullrequestreview-406252540

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:09:02 -0700

Merged #3629 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3629#event-3306552467