Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Restore missing Length fields in long packet headers (#3645)

From: Benjamin Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 19:01:04 -0700

These seem to have quietly gone missing in https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3573.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645

-- Commit Summary --

  * Restore missing Length fields in long packet headers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 21:04:38 -0700

How I managed to miss that is a little embarrassing, but Mike's recent changes indicate that my transcription was already pretty bad.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645#issuecomment-627095167

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 21:04:46 -0700

Merged #3645 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645#event-3325661657