Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Forgeries likely exhaust TWO keys (#3686)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:25:26 -0700

This is an update to #3620, so check where it is being merged to carefully.

Closes #3662.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686

-- Commit Summary --

  * Forgeries likely exhaust TWO keys

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 10:45:10 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686#pullrequestreview-417084496

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 11:12:50 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686#pullrequestreview-417100441

---

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 11:01:23 -0700

@chris-wood approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686#pullrequestreview-417378833

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 15:29:55 -0700

I'm going to merge this into the other PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686#issuecomment-634314506

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 15:30:02 -0700

Merged #3686 into forgery-limit.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3686#event-3375653318