Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update examples for -28 (#3663)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 22:11:31 -0700

Yep, it&#39;s coming!
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update examples for -28

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (26)
    M protection-samples.js (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 02:08:49 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

5969c42dfd647aa74fe9ed96f8c2bcf3de9380de  Some more cleanup

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663/files/e044112b34f1f19d334faed02c1594208c4eb56e..5969c42dfd647aa74fe9ed96f8c2bcf3de9380de

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:08:28 -0700

2699ce60892a2daea3c6fb19cc5140c1c6f77488  Merge branch 'master' into example-28

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663/files/5969c42dfd647aa74fe9ed96f8c2bcf3de9380de..2699ce60892a2daea3c6fb19cc5140c1c6f77488

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:10:46 -0700

Merged #3663 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3663#event-3354047199