Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix verb number and a typo in the QPACK draft (#3657)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 05:53:55 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix verb number and a typo in the QPACK draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:27:14 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657#pullrequestreview-412197408

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:20:52 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657#pullrequestreview-412248994

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 19:40:56 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657#pullrequestreview-412913899

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 13:39:31 -0700

Merged #3657 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657#event-3349036778