Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix pseudocode typo in OnPacketNumberSpaceDiscarded(). (#3705)

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 14:07:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix pseudocode typo in OnPacketNumberSpaceDiscarded().

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:26:21 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705#pullrequestreview-419716824

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:27:22 -0700

Merged #3705 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3705#event-3380674459