Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add an example of a variable-length integer field (#3685)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 19:51:47 -0700

The notations didn&#39;t have one of these previously, but were otherwise
thorough.  Might as well do that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add an example of a variable-length integer field

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 10:40:24 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685#pullrequestreview-417081883

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 11:11:53 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685#pullrequestreview-417099938

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:32:09 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685#pullrequestreview-417144758

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:10:57 -0700

Merged #3685 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3685#event-3367813635