Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tls: fix broken reference to -transport (#3676)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 23:55:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls: fix broken reference to -transport

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:33:12 -0700

Merged #3676 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676#event-3358799101