Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove repeated sentence (#3660)

From: Dragana Damjanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:17:19 -0700

Thee sentence is repeated in the next paragraph.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove repeated sentence.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 17:24:18 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660#pullrequestreview-412270057

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:08:17 -0700

I think it's slightly more complex that this.  Each paragraph identifies a failure condition, and says what to do if you encounter it.  The response, in both cases, is:
- CANCEL_PUSH
- If, due to race, the push already arrived, also stream error

If we want to de-dupe, we would need to combine the paragraphs to discuss the two error conditions then lay out the two-part response once.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660#issuecomment-631133901

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:27:04 -0700

#3672 applies @martinthomson's observation that this is a more general behavior if a push arrives after being canceled.  (Though we have one specific scenario where we recommend a different error code.)  It moves that piece to the CANCEL_PUSH description, and rearranges the text here to flow better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660#issuecomment-631139919

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:30:52 -0700

Closed #3660 via #3672.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660#event-3354091170