Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in transport draft: s/the the/the/ (#3680)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 07:38:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in transport draft: s/the the/the/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:34:48 -0700

Merged #3680 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680#event-3358801742