Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix name of the Transport Parameter Length field (#3659)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:03:29 -0700

(It&#39;s &quot;Parameter,&quot; not &quot;Param.&quot;)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix name of the Transport Parameter Length field

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:51:14 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659#pullrequestreview-411997729

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:17:18 -0700

Merged #3659 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659#event-3338761493