Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Scrub for backticks (#3617)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:01:30 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617#pullrequestreview-406186258

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:02:28 -0700

I can merge this and we can deal with qpack separately.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617#issuecomment-624330131

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 22:04:59 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3617 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3617#event-3306188546