Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] redrawing handshake figures in ascending encryption-level order. (#3637)

From: Kazu Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 17:31:54 -0700

This should fix #3632.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637

-- Commit Summary --

  * redrawing handshake figures in ascending encryption-level order.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 19:15:49 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637#issuecomment-625590784

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 19:15:56 -0700

Merged #3637 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637#event-3315308464