Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -28 (#3668)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 19:27:56 -0700

My best stab at it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668

-- Commit Summary --

  * Transport and TLS changelog for -28
  * Recovery changelog for -28
  * HTTP and QPACK changelog for -28

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 10:35:24 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668#pullrequestreview-414674181

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 12:39:27 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

Looks good. I know we typically only document design changes but FWIW the switch of the diagram formatting might catch some people off-guard.

> +- The entire payload of a datagram is used when counting bytes for
+  avoid amplification attacks (#3333, #3470)

is there a grammar nit in here?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668#pullrequestreview-414763242

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 14:14:05 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668#pullrequestreview-414827860

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 14:44:20 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

c05a11457615edb32945369f5b7e4c9ef6031f4c  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668/files/bc4f3679897a52397118f7dbf009a752f848a3d1..c05a11457615edb32945369f5b7e4c9ef6031f4c

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 14:44:42 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668#pullrequestreview-414845738

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:08:01 -0700

Merged #3668 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3668#event-3354041329