Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK acknowledgements (#3648)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:48:05 -0700

First take - please me know if I missed someone who made a meaningful contribution.

Fixes #3278
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK acknowledgements

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:04:07 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

qpacknowledgements

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648#pullrequestreview-410482308

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:59:15 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-* Patrick McManus
+The compression design team did substantial work exploring the problem space and
+influencing the initial draft.  The contributions of design team members Roberto
+Peon, Martin Thomson and Dmitri Tikhonov is gratefully acknowledged.

Oxford comma

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648#pullrequestreview-410518848

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 12:00:59 -0700

@afrind pushed 1 commit.

634b2eb1b4e867c4a090b1bf67b4715b15252f4f  comma drama

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648/files/3b8ce70ea6bafeed0d700ee8d9c95d34186c24ea..634b2eb1b4e867c4a090b1bf67b4715b15252f4f

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 12:04:22 -0700

Merged #3648 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648#event-3333493915