Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Revert "rename SERVER_BUSY to CONNECTION_REFUSED" (#3704)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 20:51:00 -0700

Reverts quicwg/base-drafts#3694
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704

-- Commit Summary --

  * Revert &quot;rename SERVER_BUSY to CONNECTION_REFUSED&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 20:52:25 -0700

Creating this to track the discussion on #3696.  I personally don't think that this is a good change, but we didn't give the previous change a fair hearing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704#issuecomment-634411898

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:55:33 -0700

I don't think we should revert this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3704#issuecomment-635775574