Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix two typos in the transport draft (#3658)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:01:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix two typos in the transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:06:32 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658#pullrequestreview-411782989

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:27:51 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658#pullrequestreview-412197769

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:28:02 -0700

Merged #3658 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658#event-3338502690