Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9da977: Editorial improvement

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 18:39:39 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/forgery-limit
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 9da9774ddd3638a4f85faf29893495b5855fcbe9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9da9774ddd3638a4f85faf29893495b5855fcbe9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-05-08 (Fri, 08 May 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Editorial improvement

  Commit: cdf655307293ebf7be598849ccdad0f41ce32e11
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/cdf655307293ebf7be598849ccdad0f41ce32e11
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-05-08 (Fri, 08 May 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Math is hard, halve the numbers again

Based on input from @chris-wood, it appears as though the length
calculation was off.

Of course, the length calculation is off anyway, because 2^10 is
arbitrary and doesn't match the expected packet size. But as long as
we're being arbitrary, we can at least be *consistently* arbitrary.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/d5613bc37a4a...cdf655307293