Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/alarm/timer/ (#3650)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:12:53 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/alarm/timer/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:17:01 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650#pullrequestreview-410487271

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:17:09 -0700

Merged #3650 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3650#event-3329683744