Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] c2b663: Clear vestiges of path validation symmetry

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 21:48:52 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/path-response-path
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: c2b663f7a9de24b7a74390e5a528aa65d9e5e8ff
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c2b663f7a9de24b7a74390e5a528aa65d9e5e8ff
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clear vestiges of path validation symmetry

In early versions of path validation, there was a requirement that
PATH_CHALLENGE be sent on the same path.  This is, for various reasons,
either unnecessary or harmful, so we no longer have that requirement.
But there was some residual text that assumed that property.

This removes a paragraph citing symmetry directly, and rewords text that
assumes return reachability - a property that QUIC no longer provides
mechanisms for.

Closes #3797.