Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add issue template (#3750)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:34:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add issue template

-- File Changes --

    A .github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/quic-draft-issue.md (25)
    A .github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/quic-i-d-issue-template.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:41:07 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750#pullrequestreview-427617347

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:56:54 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

LGTM, though I think you could avoid listing drafts.

> +The drafts currently in the late stage are:
+
+* Invariants
+* Transport
+* TLS
+* HTTP/3
+* QPACK
+* Recovery

```suggestion
All documents in this repository follow this process.
```

or

```suggestion
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750#pullrequestreview-427622429

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 17:01:31 -0700

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

8ba2828b095a8519bbdf1d803cc047bdce7388f2  MT's suggestion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750/files/ef63c8accc73331f2ea3899e9f6d30feb57e51ab..8ba2828b095a8519bbdf1d803cc047bdce7388f2

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 17:03:00 -0700

056febea6adfbb3ee5d4a1b9cb3fb8a48a82baf3  concat paragraphs

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750/files/8ba2828b095a8519bbdf1d803cc047bdce7388f2..056febea6adfbb3ee5d4a1b9cb3fb8a48a82baf3

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:31:32 -0700

Merged #3750 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3750#event-3427428896