Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword sentence on resource allocation (#3764)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:49:47 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reword sentence on resource allocation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:32:00 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764#pullrequestreview-430556712

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:20:23 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -399,9 +399,8 @@ Instead, it relies on receiving priority information from the application that
 uses QUIC.
 
 A QUIC implementation SHOULD provide ways in which an application can indicate
-the relative priority of streams.  When deciding the streams to which resources
-are dedicated, the implementation SHOULD use the information provided by the
-application.
+the relative priority of streams.  An implementation uses information provided
+by an application to determine how to allocate resources to active streams.

```suggestion
by the application to determine how to allocate resources to active streams.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764#pullrequestreview-431001828

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:20:33 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

one nit

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764#pullrequestreview-431001950

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:27:03 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

1fbe0ea3b4f32134eb967c3ddc1862a07aaf773d  the/an

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764/files/43dde18c698710e2d9fb60067fbf067e44a52d52..1fbe0ea3b4f32134eb967c3ddc1862a07aaf773d

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:27:14 -0700

Merged #3764 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3764#event-3447151797