Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define preferred_address (#3807)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:22:33 -0700

Closes #3803.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define preferred_address

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:31:01 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

>    a preferred address of one address family by sending an all-zero address and
   port (0.0.0.0:0 or ::.0) for the other family. IP addresses are encoded in
   network byte order.
 
+: The preferred_address transport parameter contains an address and port for
+  both IP version 4 and 6.  The four-byte IPv4 Address field is followed by the
+  associated two-byte IPv4 Port field.  This is followed by a 16-byte IPv6
+  Address field and two-byte IPv6 Address field.  After address and port pairs,

```suggestion
  Address field and two-byte IPv6 Port field.  After address and port pairs,
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807#pullrequestreview-440489396

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:50:19 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

c0c58db5415d3e152e7515435a961c3b4e69e38b  What typo?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807/files/49ab8cedf1d5b55e2c7c2fbad0b6558afd4c8e8f..c0c58db5415d3e152e7515435a961c3b4e69e38b