Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ECN validation nits (#3747)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 02:12:02 -0700

Taking Gorry&#39;s suggestions, which seem quite reasonable.

Closes #3734.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747

-- Commit Summary --

  * ECN validation nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:19:27 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> +ECN counts.  A packet detected by a receiver as a duplicate does not affect the
+receiver's local ECN codepoint counts; see {{security-ecn}} for relevant
+security concerns.

```suggestion
ECN counts.  A QUIC packet detected by a receiver as a duplicate does not
affect the receiver's local ECN codepoint counts; see {{security-ecn}} for
relevant security concerns.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747#pullrequestreview-427584866

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:20:33 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

ac51483450b4c8824ebfe534487d129470ce0fce  QUIC packets

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747/files/85a58f11dd1d98d6795a21b847bead780ae917ad..ac51483450b4c8824ebfe534487d129470ce0fce

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:20:43 -0700

Merged #3747 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3747#event-3427056158