Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use 'message' less (#3726)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:19:25 -0700

Some of these uses were a little too vague.

The PMTUD one I will add to #3702.  The others I don&#39;t plan to fix.

Closes #3724.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use &#39;message&#39; less

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 02:05:01 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726#pullrequestreview-425124676

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 02:05:18 -0700

Merged #3726 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3726#event-3410392633