Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packets might be integrity protected (#3786)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:42:25 -0700

Or MAY, but let&#39;s leave this probabilistic, because in practice there is
no uncertainty: packets are protected.

I&#39;ve changed the header of the section because it isn&#39;t just about the
header: the subsections are about the specific headers, but this one is
about packets as a whole.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786

-- Commit Summary --

  * Packets might be integrity protected

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:34:41 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786#pullrequestreview-437961571

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 20:04:50 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786#pullrequestreview-437985702

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:30:53 -0700

Merged #3786 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3786#event-3499891814