Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http: expand "ALPN" on first use and ref RFC 7301 (#3758)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 05:19:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758

-- Commit Summary --

  * http: expand &quot;ALPN&quot; on first use and ref RFC 7301

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 05:25:31 -0700

Actually, as 3.1 is "to bre removed before publication", the expansion and ref should be in 3.2.1.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758#issuecomment-643243222

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:24:57 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

dc389fd396f3688d91159951988c09ae3ffdbe70  Move ALPN expansion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758/files/655f4df28f763df51638d12cda16eb8863d09904..dc389fd396f3688d91159951988c09ae3ffdbe70

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:26:04 -0700

00eee505aa172295a4465808d53588ae73e9252b  Move ALPN expansion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758/files/dc389fd396f3688d91159951988c09ae3ffdbe70..00eee505aa172295a4465808d53588ae73e9252b

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:26:58 -0700

Merged #3758 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758#event-3451091453