Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move recommendation from the note into mainline (#3741)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 19:26:57 -0700

I think that this can be this simple.

Closes #3729.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move recommendation from the note into mainline

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 21:14:30 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741#pullrequestreview-426776307

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:44:09 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741#pullrequestreview-426869685

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:00:48 -0700

Merged #3741 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3741#event-3423559869