Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelogs for -29 (#3749)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:23:56 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for -29

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:27:58 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

One suggestion, but LGTM

> @@ -7001,6 +7001,15 @@ incurred.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-transport-28
+
+- Made error 0x2 more generic, now CONNECTION_REFUSED (#3709, #3690, #3694)

```suggestion
- Made SERVER_BUSY error (0x2) more generic, now CONNECTION_REFUSED (#3709, #3690,
  #3694)
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749#pullrequestreview-427611823

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:29:48 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749#pullrequestreview-427613396

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:38:35 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

d501c6e9d0ecb64d0b54ee63664ca0eee8b51358  Mention SERVER_BUSY

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749/files/291a7aeae47318b87182ac3f75b8f0ab8d56a1de..d501c6e9d0ecb64d0b54ee63664ca0eee8b51358

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:39:19 -0700

7b3935d79c9fbbebb79b0279dc8044e8441b3400  wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749/files/d501c6e9d0ecb64d0b54ee63664ca0eee8b51358..7b3935d79c9fbbebb79b0279dc8044e8441b3400

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:39:42 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749#pullrequestreview-427616881

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:57:04 -0700

Merged #3749 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3749#event-3427256034