Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Invariant nits (#3772)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 11:21:49 -0700

My WGLC feedback for -invariants is mostly nits, so I figured I&#39;d go straight to a PR.

There&#39;s one piece of this that *might* be non-editorial; feel free to kick to an issue if you prefer.  In one section, we say that different versions &quot;might&quot; define authentication for VN packets.  Later, we say that QUIC versions MUST define such a mechanism.  Resolving in favor of the MUST, I&#39;ve changed the other occurrence to a more definitive statement that QUIC versions do so.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772

-- Commit Summary --

  * Invariant nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:24:08 -0700

Thanks Mike.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772#issuecomment-645712572

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:24:14 -0700

Merged #3772 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3772#event-3455967546