Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 2e878b: Stop using CID acronym

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:07:44 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/no-cid
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 2e878b919cc6a78967950a710288e82a26c66968
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2e878b919cc6a78967950a710288e82a26c66968
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-30 (Tue, 30 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Stop using CID acronym

We've been pretty disciplined about using "connection ID", except for
the text on flow labels and one mention in the diagram for
preferred_address.  Of course, the mentions in the flow label text were
specifically for the "Destination Connection ID field", so that is what
I used there.

Closes #3794.