Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 6b3f6f: Packets might be integrity protected

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:30:41 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6b3f6fbcf1cf9255ebdc6190e5fa8153e058ce72
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6b3f6fbcf1cf9255ebdc6190e5fa8153e058ce72
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-24 (Wed, 24 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Packets might be integrity protected

Or MAY, but let's leave this probabilistic, because in practice there is
no uncertainty: packets are protected.

I've changed the header of the section because it isn't just about the
header: the subsections are about the specific headers, but this one is
about packets as a whole.

  Commit: 39b125843495385528f3096b0f454cf781d31662
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/39b125843495385528f3096b0f454cf781d31662
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3786 from quicwg/integrity-invariant

Packets might be integrity protected

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/173f04ff83ab...39b125843495