Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 49507b: Rework ECN validation rules

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:58:01 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/non-bad-ecn-validation
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 49507b4c9e38c201919a7241d70cc45b2f962fe0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/49507b4c9e38c201919a7241d70cc45b2f962fe0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-18 (Thu, 18 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rework ECN validation rules

This attempts to create rules that won't break down unnecessarily.  It's
a little overwrought though, so I'm OK if we go with something less than
this.  The new check number 3 could be removed if we were comfortable
with the simplified check number 2 and the addition of the check for
unused markings.

Closes #3778.