Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The minimum-information guarantee in invariants (#3810)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 21:53:08 -0700

This is a reduction of #3787 to the important (and accurate) piece.

Closes #3773.
Closes #3774.
Closes #3787.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3810

-- Commit Summary --

  * The minimum-information guarantee in invariants

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3810.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3810.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3810

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:00:33 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3810#pullrequestreview-440546698