Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make usage of "out of order" and "out-of-order" consistent (#3760)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 08:08:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make usage of &quot;out of order&quot; and &quot;out-of-order&quot; consistent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:45:38 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760#pullrequestreview-430262154

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:46:11 -0700

@MikeBishop should merge this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760#issuecomment-643838980

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:19:14 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760#pullrequestreview-431001161

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:19:34 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

I'm assuming that you checked the others, and therefore surprised we got the others right.  😉

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760#pullrequestreview-431931840

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:21:15 -0700

Merged #3760 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3760#event-3451076811