Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stop using CID acronym (#3796)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:08:50 -0700

We&#39;ve been pretty disciplined about using &quot;connection ID&quot;, except for
the text on flow labels and one mention in the diagram for
preferred_address.  Of course, the mentions in the flow label text were
specifically for the &quot;Destination Connection ID field&quot;, so that is what
I used there.

Closes #3794.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stop using CID acronym

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 03:14:57 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796#pullrequestreview-439872863

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:27:06 -0700

@erickinnear approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796#pullrequestreview-440071659

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:29:30 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796#pullrequestreview-440429635

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:29:40 -0700

Merged #3796 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3796#event-3499888551