Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 5e06b3: Make language in ECN validation clearer

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 22:43:41 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/clearer-ecn-validation
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 5e06b318a75fdb6bb936bd63ec84ec70e70f6a6a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5e06b318a75fdb6bb936bd63ec84ec70e70f6a6a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-18 (Thu, 18 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Make language in ECN validation clearer

This avoids "no smaller than" and other such ambiguities.

However, in doing this, I realized that I might interpret the original
language as allowing a network to ADD markings.  That seems wrong.  But
it's a non-editorial change.  This version has that change.  I'll make
another PR with the hole left in place.

Closes #3733.