Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update pseudocode references to removed function DetectLostPackets (#3795)

From: Benjamin Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:13:11 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update references to removed function

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:30:07 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795#pullrequestreview-440429883

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:31:48 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thank you for the PR, @Ralith!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795#pullrequestreview-440430624

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:32:01 -0700

Merged #3795 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795#event-3499894390