Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cross reference packet size section (#3743)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:14:50 -0700

I did not add a citation for MAX_PLPMTU as that is subtly different and
that seems like it would be more of a liability than a help in this
case.

Closes #3738.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cross reference packet size section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:49:53 -0700

Text looks OK. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743#issuecomment-641100976

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:57:17 -0700

Merged #3743 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3743#event-3423545365