Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Restore yet another missing period (#3718)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:08:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3718

-- Commit Summary --

  * Restore yet another missing period

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3718.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3718.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3718

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:31:41 -0700

Merged #3718 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3718#event-3408185170