Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: use "CONNECTION_REFUSED" consistently (#3754)

From: Peter Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 05:00:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: use &quot;CONNECTION_REFUSED&quot; consistently

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 05:35:26 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754#pullrequestreview-428005906

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 06:55:14 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754#pullrequestreview-428077704

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:00:34 -0700

Merged #3754 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3754#event-3431879345