Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo (#3716)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:23:06 -0700

Closes #3715
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716

-- Commit Summary --

  * typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:25:26 -0700

Merged #3716 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716#event-3403705983