Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stateless reset nits (#3708)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 03:46:03 -0700

I noticed these when re-reading the text.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stateless reset nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:22:57 -0700

Merged #3708 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708#event-3395228922

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:22:59 -0700

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3708#issuecomment-637177168