Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add a Scope section to invariants (#3787)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:46:58 -0700

I&#39;m not committed to this.  I think that the document would be fine
without it, but it brings less of the manageability concerns into scope
than the proposed alternative.

Closes #3773.
Closes #3774.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add a Scope section to invariants

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:30:14 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

I think the second para is enough, and it can be made the last para of the Intro section.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787#pullrequestreview-437960383

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:17:50 -0700

That seems like a good way to do this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3787#issuecomment-649911585