Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Narrow allowed CONNECTION_CLOSE in Initial/Handshake (#3714)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 23:40:30 -0700

When we prohibited the use of application-layer CONNECTION_CLOSE in
these packets, we should have updated the text in the description of the
packets also.

Closes #3713.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714

-- Commit Summary --

  * Narrow allowed CONNECTION_CLOSE in Initial/Handshake

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 23:44:18 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#pullrequestreview-423259505

---

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 10:54:30 -0700

@rpaulo approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#pullrequestreview-423795658

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:41:02 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#pullrequestreview-423872901

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:27:48 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#pullrequestreview-423904066

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 17:24:41 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#pullrequestreview-424022020

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 04:00:10 -0700

Merged #3714 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3714#event-3406302991