Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite a source for the 30s timeout (#3806)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:00:56 -0700

Thanks to Lucas for finding the study.  Note that I found at least one
middlebox with a default timeout of 30s; that was not a home gateway
included in this study.

Closes #3799.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3806

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite a source for the 30s timeout

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3806.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3806.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3806