Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Improve HTTP draft wording: frames carry identifier values (#3689)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:36:20 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 73 commits.

de2b8544cc2449c97fc76d00efe0da83c2044e39  Move MUST not send bursts up in the pacing section
23e3109e596baa220b83923443df4ea60f71dde7  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
290a5113d74c36b112d3ada80edc2f3ede23325b  Split PTO calculation into a dedicated method
d0050a08a17463fbf9f3bf25b61b50a982b4a07f  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
65b036d2c0437e81e0533a76e863bebfaa3207a3  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
2630bfdfe743909fb7bd3a92a41bd5f794cc503d  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
83727ca4f10a4d3866ea026efff3cb833111d1f8  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
f10875ed05f2edd3fe121631bf89c4a877204fb5  Fix errors
242e38d3b7e6170b59b347de6d8b3686af356c11  Apply suggestions from code review
7a330219f1b116f3bc1ddbcf8cb8fd8fdd7355b8  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
d365070088274d67bfb434237d12248aa6316dc4  Make -transport non-normative
cb9209e6472a73c207790207cfa3202983b3efd9  Reword packets stuff
f4f9f7adb6460d762a4d9468a307fce4fae478ac  Move blank lines
e133545372dbea7eb4a52ac6db5b7d5b4d6ca295  s/Len/Length/
ede2137e80798e97a73347246e5260595f542db0  Use an abbreviated notation section
181dd7efcd44cd0c85ec02f4b8ab39c647d4b46c  Add an example of a variable-length integer field
a621390f93a50fc63319b1724b68f51ae67be976  Add #3527 to transport's "Since ID-27" changelog
7688b67edac08a7b238ef842415fb8e8ae2eb181  Merge pull request #3685 from quicwg/varint-fmt-example
731fd5bf0d0d30ecd6c88e19ebdb7df5e041f43a  Merge pull request #3688 from dtikhonov/202005221557-add-3527-to-changelog
c03f045aa3b50e16c2192323c688a2a601c13958  rename SERVER_BUSY to CONNECTION_REFUSED
927fe3957b1930c38fbdf68dd950eec7bdff7db8  Better duplicate detection
9f8038def838e3d42c1595d35c5ba70bce19ea41  Remove migration from the example
0f6ca28b653cc6c0fdbe7450d027fa6c619e21a7  Rewording to avoid potential confusion
4a060d25fb1f99f520a676571dda60f85f8e8cd5  Citation rules FTW
d90c544322dc27c22539bb87fa09a6a110af4ab7  Tweaking
081f95f0de6f0b3c0736c36e0062a8cee6c540e6  Rewrap
cbb0b2bc2b10816f686896779361cc42f4be8c35  remove unnecessary sentence
bfddc8e7920972db67ac2f88a5e5919ed6910a06  Merge pull request #3684 from quicwg/invariant-independent
4d1bee363f0289ea7388a8283fe131c6841f6f23  plurals
e22909f972c6bc9f80f0ca27e3f51b9432cacde4  Merge pull request #3696 from quicwg/dedupe-packets
5ca8ae73d7c63ccae35a0a7e280b168b985c11be  Merge pull request #3697 from quicwg/cite-this
4134402aadc630c3ca95c100fabcb5530f02571f  Merge pull request #3694 from kazuho/kazuho/connection-refused-error
6ce4f9b1841f8f2296e7420b08a928a41f7f2a5a  Marten's suggestions
6de92cc83c3f7035140874aa971263cf47391f21  Fix pseudocode typo in OnPacketNumberSpaceDiscarded().
6afd6b8f6c7bb8f089690783335f1fec21aa45cc  Merge pull request #3705 from rpaulo/fix-recovery-pseudocode
f1fb3b57b37f0ee1dd366e46f992c48fb5d51db6  Add more context and text around ACK frequency
820497e882f930dcdc5d3ae7401add631ec0ea38  Merge branch 'master' into ianswett-split-pto-pseudocode
2f2fc2a6cf3f6cb45a99a795754d2f740163db43  Apply suggestions from code review
9e6d2f14f14f6ffc50d6c31d4143223202411e4c  mt's excellent suggestions
f1d62609d466ca019f95677c6fdb5396544a7812  Apply suggestions from code review
e34dcf87d36270b9fd685c683a0c2fcfdec3a44d  ian/mt comments
f325eea2f03fb065316af8017f92f5c32ff5dac1  s/Intgeger/Integer
72e6455c1499319b7a32deb716f2ab044f08b2b7  Merge pull request #3664 from quicwg/ianswett-pacing-must
829501299ef329a19ab52f9f0702a85e144c18a7  Add an assert
92c2e22eaa7bce92d055dba4bf72ecfbc505e5dc  Apply suggestions from code review
8644f6db1937825ce8162558ea33b135967c3eeb  Merge pull request #3681 from quicwg/ianswett-split-pto-pseudocode
12b886d9ccc4cc16b019d9e91ed15abd83dbb456  Apply suggestions from code review
3c9f34272c60e7bd6607197bec94fcd889df83bc  s/sending rate/congestion window
76af223d868f9d50662e00245cb2e167e25baec8  Apply suggestions from code review
3bbb568d4860754976861809e9f313d5aaeb83d8  reflow
afb19d92e258f93e9315530090a62a466276abab  Stateless reset nits
da7b9411b72ef03e24f3257ae8c62dfe5398a52f  Merge pull request #3708 from quicwg/ianswett-stateless-reset-nits
b3ea75ac4d66a725efc76fe77f028e7fe1903df3  Merge pull request #3706 from quicwg/jri/ackf
ee88574c89796791d66269a9aa6a16eb85b534b1  Example of ChaCha20-Poly1305
b31eb923fb039d69f3d1e0893be1ac1c87585161  It's more believable to use HANDSHAKE_DONE
1d81fce14c2bff5e4c576c78a1795192460d5539  Wrong secret
b485b7922ff6f5ed61613e93a96c76afdf060528  Generate values with the script instead
e694476ffaaf2b50b92ce1a57126778733b47ce6  Narrow allowed CONNECTION_CLOSE in Initial/Handshake
8318c14e9a1b1ce079a3b6e3711d1514b3259514  typo
102f3997bf4d8dbf096831b0403096b780ca87b7  Merge pull request #3716 from quicwg/jri/mustnot
3e2ed4f4901c67362db261b03f5c07756e7d6930  Restore yet another missing period
ae1560647d9541c87bcdea7aae79ceb281c144b6  Fix another reference format
8afa46f476ba710189efb3688df59a07d54133cf  Merge pull request #3714 from quicwg/only-transport-close
53656c669925f4203fc1829c6f09f24d8d1b2540  Merge pull request #3718 from quicwg/missing-period-10k
a2a572a92e8e1cb8d891e518fd184be638ac52e6  Merge pull request #3719 from quicwg/fix-ref-10kplus
32fc567f44c02e3468d3cff727dfcbab18919fbf  Use 'message' less
f7a7f5b75bfeb84fbb82627bd342791e48b7ab7c  Merge pull request #3712 from quicwg/chacha20-sample
236b9375190673bd79845dd77771a9824ac1eaec  Don't use sequence number except for CID
36a066b405d39e5274ef2ce49f94c3389fef9180  Add missing Length field to header protection example.
f4db96e5d1018b061e487b5a7fde8be72462b21b  Merge pull request #3728 from kixelated/length
5a48f5ac024e340f7df7da00e20ec8a0e2c5b191  Merge pull request #3727 from quicwg/no-seqno
3e7e78b2895db424fc5bac1b63987a035fdab234  Merge pull request #3726 from quicwg/no-message
fa0b955031a93db0ad3ab0d4e0e6080222cc6d17  Merge commit '3541315cebf536990718f017beb83b4bd292587f' into dtikhonov-202005221628-frames-carry-not-send

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689/files/3541315cebf536990718f017beb83b4bd292587f..fa0b955031a93db0ad3ab0d4e0e6080222cc6d17

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:37:51 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 0 commits.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689/files/fa0b955031a93db0ad3ab0d4e0e6080222cc6d17..3541315cebf536990718f017beb83b4bd292587f

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:39:51 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

110907f2e19e8ace1a2e5c9e66f167bffd95b3eb  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into dtikhonov-202005221628-frames-carry-not-send

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689/files/3541315cebf536990718f017beb83b4bd292587f..110907f2e19e8ace1a2e5c9e66f167bffd95b3eb

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:41:40 -0700

Merged #3689 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689#event-3427104261