Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9719e0: Second set of editorial nits

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:42:38 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/gorry-nits-2
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 9719e067e90469dad09c0bf3d6e86bc1e10c37cb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9719e067e90469dad09c0bf3d6e86bc1e10c37cb
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-17 (Wed, 17 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Second set of editorial nits

@gorryfair had some useful feedback in #3735.

This doesn't address the following items as numbered in the issue:

(2) Because the fix to (1) seems adequate by my reckoning.  That
addresses the question of considering the impact on other network users.

(6) This doesn't appear to be a problem.  It might be a formatting
issue, with the URL not appearing.

(7) This is addressed in the recent draft by adding [Section
10.2.2](https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-transport.html#name-deferring-idle-timeout)

(9) and (11) I can't find the rendering glitch mentioned.

The rest of these are good.

Closes #3735.