Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http: no ABNF (#3757)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 04:43:01 -0700

ABNF does not seem to be used in this document.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757

-- Commit Summary --

  * http: no ABNF

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 20:42:11 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757#pullrequestreview-429441452

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:28:07 -0700

Merged #3757 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3757#event-3451094173