Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: missing brackets around reference (#3761)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:49:41 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: missing brackets around reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:45:02 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761#pullrequestreview-430262102

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:08:00 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761#pullrequestreview-430955844

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:18:14 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761#pullrequestreview-431931145

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:26:04 -0700

Merged #3761 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3761#event-3451089114