Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixes for the "packets" column (#3751)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 00:17:17 -0700

The first inverts the description of &quot;ih&quot; to be clearer.

The second makes it clearer for IANA that the &quot;packets&quot; column can be
ignored.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes for the &quot;packets&quot; column

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:09:07 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751#pullrequestreview-430956559

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:09:14 -0700

Merged #3751 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3751#event-3445991113