Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ROBUST: ePrint publication (#3768)

From: Felix Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:36:21 -0700

Our paper on robust channels is now available in the IACR ePrint archive; I updated title + link.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768

-- Commit Summary --

  * ROBUST: ePrint publication

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:08:31 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

c89076363bad562a71db5ab4920c8962aa63e59a  Wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768/files/3ca25fe17816679981284a9309ca6935c980dfad..c89076363bad562a71db5ab4920c8962aa63e59a

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:14:09 -0700

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -2460,7 +2460,7 @@ document:
 - David Schinazi
 - Dragana Damjanovic
 - Eric Rescorla
-- Felix Günther
+- <t><t><contact asciiFullname="Felix Guenther" fullname="Felix Günther"/></t></t>

```suggestion
 - Felix Günther
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768#pullrequestreview-431929222

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:15:02 -0700

> +- <t><t><contact asciiFullname="Felix Guenther"
+  fullname="Felix Günther"/></t></t>

This is exactly equivalent.  I checked.

```suggestion
- Felix Günther
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768#pullrequestreview-431929672

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:15:16 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

213fa3aadd3e0a43e238b2aabaf11a939ccf00d4  Use Felix's name

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768/files/c89076363bad562a71db5ab4920c8962aa63e59a..213fa3aadd3e0a43e238b2aabaf11a939ccf00d4

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:15:27 -0700

Merged #3768 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768#event-3451061734