Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Include pictures for empty frames too (#3744)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:26:53 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744

-- Commit Summary --

  * Include pictures for empty frames too

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (36)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:44:42 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744#pullrequestreview-426870096

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:58:49 -0700

Merged #3744 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3744#event-3423551612