Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing Length field to header protection example. (#3728)

From: kixelated <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 22:17:48 -0700

I was trying to figure out how multiple packets could be coalesced together, and realized that the example that I was looking at was missing a field. For [reference](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-28#section-17.2.2).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing Length field to header protection example.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 00:05:56 -0700

Merged #3728 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728#event-3409969463

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 00:05:59 -0700

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728#issuecomment-639299323