Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use the same spelling of "trade-off" in two places (#3759)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 07:32:59 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3759

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use the same spelling of &quot;trade-off&quot; in two places

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3759.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3759.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3759

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:45:22 -0700

Merged #3759 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3759#event-3442149817