Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove redundant requirement (#3769)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:57:46 -0700

The text in 2.1 is more complete, so we don&#39;t need this.

Closes #3762.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3769

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove redundant requirement

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3769.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3769.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3769

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:49:39 -0700

Merged #3769 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3769#event-3451480281