Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Encryption level of CRYPTO determines packet type (#3783)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:45:03 -0700

The text implied the opposite.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783

-- Commit Summary --

  * Encryption level of CRYPTO determines packet type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:02:48 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783#pullrequestreview-436274283

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 20:44:13 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783#pullrequestreview-436303676

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:31:53 -0700

Merged #3783 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3783#event-3499894101