Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A section devoted to Initial packet size (#3746)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:15:49 -0700

This was mixed in with other packet size text.  A clean split is
possible.

(Note that this might rot with all the other changes that are in flight.  This is a straight move, so it can be rebased easy on that basis.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746

-- Commit Summary --

  * A section devoted to Initial packet size

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:00:18 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746#pullrequestreview-426881705

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:14:34 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746#pullrequestreview-426892567

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:28:55 -0700

Merged #3746 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3746#event-3427076013