Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix another reference format (#3719)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:41:28 -0700

The longer the draft sits in my edit buffer, the more opportunities I have to see this sort of thing.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3719

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix another reference format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3719.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3719.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3719

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:32:59 -0700

Merged #3719 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3719#event-3408189788