Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't use sequence number except for CID (#3727)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:31:40 -0700

There were two cases where we used &quot;sequence number&quot; when we really
meant something else.

Closes #3725.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don&#39;t use sequence number except for CID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 18:45:35 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727#pullrequestreview-424944367

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 18:55:41 -0700

@erickinnear approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727#pullrequestreview-424947288

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 02:01:20 -0700

Merged #3727 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3727#event-3410377833