Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Roy's suggestion for multiplexing justification (#3791)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 00:02:17 -0700

Closes #3790.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791

-- Commit Summary --

  * Roy&#39;s suggestion for multiplexing justification

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 00:03:53 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791#pullrequestreview-438058476

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 23:09:23 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791#pullrequestreview-438676055

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:54:17 -0700

Merged #3791 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3791#event-3499944960