Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 49507b: Rework ECN validation rules

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 21:53:37 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/clearer-ecn-validation
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 49507b4c9e38c201919a7241d70cc45b2f962fe0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/49507b4c9e38c201919a7241d70cc45b2f962fe0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-18 (Thu, 18 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rework ECN validation rules

This attempts to create rules that won't break down unnecessarily.  It's
a little overwrought though, so I'm OK if we go with something less than
this.  The new check number 3 could be removed if we were comfortable
with the simplified check number 2 and the addition of the check for
unused markings.

Closes #3778.

  Commit: b760aa929a353f76cddf6e0fc0ff6c417d66d703
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b760aa929a353f76cddf6e0fc0ff6c417d66d703
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-19 (Fri, 19 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove the complicated check, simplify

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/2c168299e72a...b760aa929a35