Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ee8857: Example of ChaCha20-Poly1305

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:33:14 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/chacha20-sample
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: ee88574c89796791d66269a9aa6a16eb85b534b1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ee88574c89796791d66269a9aa6a16eb85b534b1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-06-02 (Tue, 02 Jun 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Example of ChaCha20-Poly1305

This uses a packet with a short header because a) we don't have an
example of that already; b) that gives me an opportunity to show what
the different key derivations look like, including key updates; and c)
this example won't need to be updated when the draft number changes, or
even when the final spec is complete.

Closes #3488.