Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move requirements for packet number reset (#3811)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:16:35 -0700

This moves text from the section on 0-RTT to the section on continuing
after Retry.  Though 0-RTT is the only thing that is seriously affected
in the current design, Initial packets might also be affected if we ever
wanted to protect those with anything other than a static key.

Closes #3801.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3811

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move requirements for packet number reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3811.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3811.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3811