Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clear vestiges of path validation symmetry (#3809)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 06:19:51 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

> @@ -2249,9 +2244,11 @@ verifies ECN capability as described in {{ecn}}.
 Receiving acknowledgments for data sent on the new path serves as proof of the
 peer's reachability from the new address.  Note that since acknowledgments may
 be received on any path, return reachability on the new path is not established.
-To establish return reachability on the new path, an endpoint MAY concurrently
-initiate path validation {{migrate-validate}} on the new path or it MAY choose
-to wait for the peer to send the next non-probing frame to its new address.
+No method is provided to establish return reachability as endpoint independently

```suggestion
No method is provided to establish return reachability, as endpoints independently
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3809#pullrequestreview-441669793

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 21:57:57 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

ace667763a2dae8884aa13042aab2c55fd74e791  comman mistake

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3809/files/c2b663f7a9de24b7a74390e5a528aa65d9e5e8ff..ace667763a2dae8884aa13042aab2c55fd74e791

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 23:36:33 -0700

49b2e4864a3862ef21dd3702159d2bbdd9765cb4  Fix line length

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3809/files/ace667763a2dae8884aa13042aab2c55fd74e791..49b2e4864a3862ef21dd3702159d2bbdd9765cb4

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:04:24 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3809#pullrequestreview-444282094

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 22:39:56 -0700

Merged #3809 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3809#event-3528050131