Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix typo: s/an proxy/a proxy/ (#3958)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 04:53:10 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo: s/an proxy/a proxy/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 08:57:07 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958#pullrequestreview-455917170

---

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:11:10 -0700

Closed #3958.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958#event-3592196420

---

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:11:09 -0700

This is already included in #3942.  I'm closing this PR to avoid unnecessary merge conflicts.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3958#issuecomment-664718155