Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move transport error codes to a separate subsection. (#3952)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:47:57 -0700

The current structure is incorrect, because application error codes is a
subsection of transport error codes, despite application error codes
being disjoint from transport error codes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move transport error codes to a separate subsection.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:01:00 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952#pullrequestreview-454224897

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:16:25 -0700

Wonderful.  Thank you.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952#issuecomment-663065997

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:16:34 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3952 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3952#event-3580475362