Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove a redundant paragraph about PTO (#3904)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 09:48:58 -0700

PTO packets always have to be ACK-eliciting, not just during the handshake, per existing text:
&quot;When a PTO timer expires, a sender MUST send at least one ack-eliciting packet
in the packet number space as a probe,...&quot;
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove a redundant paragraph

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 09:51:34 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

fa6a1083084d98b8136d5c0d4f8d5e7b9d8e7fa1  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904/files/2e22c63547137bf98f7b3bfded49839440e2f2de..fa6a1083084d98b8136d5c0d4f8d5e7b9d8e7fa1

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:14:40 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904#pullrequestreview-448503488

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:54:42 -0700

Merged #3904 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3904#event-3546214739