Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling and style consistency nits (#3947)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 01:13:18 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling and style consistency nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:53:33 -0700

Merged #3947 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947#event-3580369830

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:53:43 -0700

Thanks Lars (and for the others too)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3947#issuecomment-663053327