Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What does "commits changes to a state" mean? (#3836)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 17:59:24 -0700

S 5.2. says:

  Invalid packets without packet protection, such as Initial, Retry, or Version
  Negotiation, MAY be discarded.  An endpoint MUST generate a connection error if
  it commits changes to state before discovering an error.

I'm having trouble parsing this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3836

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 18:01:01 -0700

Closed #3836 via #3869.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3836#event-3531963816