Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a38e49: Be clearer about protections

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:25:01 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/less-protection
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: a38e49b3e25977f9dea8f0bc099e542f04004d5a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a38e49b3e25977f9dea8f0bc099e542f04004d5a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Be clearer about protections

This breaks down some of the packet protection text in favour of more
specific language about the protections provided.  By preference,
this talks about integrity protection and confidentiality protection as
it relates to those packets that are protected using keys derived from
TLS.  For Initial packets this means avoid use of "packet protection" as
much as possible (I'm sure that I have missed some of these).  The same
for Retry.

This required some additional framing, but it wasn't too intrusive.
Most of the changes are cosmetic.

Closes #3887.