Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] n't -> not (#3963)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:49:46 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963

-- Commit Summary --

  * n&#39;t -&gt; not

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:14:53 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#pullrequestreview-456329587

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:38:30 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#pullrequestreview-456701717

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:24:09 -0700

@afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#pullrequestreview-456895335

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:00:39 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#pullrequestreview-456965808

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:35:41 -0700

@MikeBishop, if you are OK with this, merge it.  You are the last one.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#issuecomment-665411251