Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 49ab8c: Define preferred_address

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 00:27:26 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/transport/mbishop_wglc
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 49ab8cedf1d5b55e2c7c2fbad0b6558afd4c8e8f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/49ab8cedf1d5b55e2c7c2fbad0b6558afd4c8e8f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Define preferred_address

Closes #3803.

  Commit: c0c58db5415d3e152e7515435a961c3b4e69e38b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c0c58db5415d3e152e7515435a961c3b4e69e38b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  What typo?

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 40f96bb96344c97df9878768ec09a50a6b4e7f86
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/40f96bb96344c97df9878768ec09a50a6b4e7f86
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-02 (Thu, 02 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  TLS review

  Commit: 7962f3e399aef6a95288e6f20b22e980f89cf5be
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7962f3e399aef6a95288e6f20b22e980f89cf5be
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-03 (Fri, 03 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reduce and un-separate

These two statements are - to the extent that I can best determine -
redundant.  One is better.

Closes #3816.

  Commit: 2278a54320679745c5ace0d6bd6cd05be3128fcf
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2278a54320679745c5ace0d6bd6cd05be3128fcf
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-03 (Fri, 03 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tickets and tokens are not for communication

The text here was perhaps a little unclear on this point.  The point is
that these don't carry information from server to client or client to
server, they carry information from server (previous) to server (next).

Closes #3817.

  Commit: bd9605974dd60f06af1bebdb3ee3c27440d8e83f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bd9605974dd60f06af1bebdb3ee3c27440d8e83f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  tokens and tickets are opaque

  Commit: b5f313b4d11319c5541da517813dc8ce17772136
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b5f313b4d11319c5541da517813dc8ce17772136
  Author: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  update kInitialRtt to 333ms, use that constant

  Commit: fa9f2afff3dca923287bc8429e6066bd93980890
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/fa9f2afff3dca923287bc8429e6066bd93980890
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reorder TLS interface summary

I came back to this today and found that the ordering was inconsistent
and not sufficiently clear.

Changing this so that all the actions for a single endpoint were grouped
seemed to be the best arrangement.  All events and actions are as close
as possible in the ordering to the preceding event that caused or
enabled it.

The application data packets are displayed with a different marking,
which helps distinguish those that carry CRYPTO frames.

The final implied exchange for Get Handshake was removed.  This was, I
think, intended to imply something about session tickets.  Without
explanation, it is confusing.

This doesn't show HANDSHAKE_DONE, nor do I think that it should, because
that is something that the transport does once it gets the Handshake
Complete signal.

  Commit: 9e94c00ed2133f30225fd31b4b7ea3ade8a9d702
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9e94c00ed2133f30225fd31b4b7ea3ade8a9d702
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  A small certificate is good

There are a few ways that this can be managed, but it's worth pointing
out why, and some things that might help.

Closes #3784.

  Commit: 2ae16098ac4a98c56ad7d6bc5c5b0cca521b660f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2ae16098ac4a98c56ad7d6bc5c5b0cca521b660f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword paragraph on HelloRetryRequest

This was a little clumsy.

  Commit: c7c75414c9f761b5a8875d308938522dd139e565
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c7c75414c9f761b5a8875d308938522dd139e565
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fixup grammarz

  Commit: b194f64d522074b3ee677bf5325563cdf3bfa124
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b194f64d522074b3ee677bf5325563cdf3bfa124
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Leaner is good

  Commit: 14bff7c8f65a3911533d66fecb70f9db6f64ceba
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/14bff7c8f65a3911533d66fecb70f9db6f64ceba
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix description of Version Negotiation

As Magnus noted, the description of the first byte is missing, and I
also noticed that the Supported Version field was described as following
Version, which is wrong.

  Commit: 6e638be2da8793e2f410fb5584b096f38914f904
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6e638be2da8793e2f410fb5584b096f38914f904
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-07 (Tue, 07 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

Co-authored-by: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 39e6b42ec95308fec64a01c22716c2f821bcf898
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/39e6b42ec95308fec64a01c22716c2f821bcf898
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-07 (Tue, 07 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 8302a5f914c0ffe1c7a44520140f2aa4d7197c0b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8302a5f914c0ffe1c7a44520140f2aa4d7197c0b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword first part

  Commit: 9d55480335f0988bc4ca0ba4a793e50cb4011b19
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9d55480335f0988bc4ca0ba4a793e50cb4011b19
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Split minimum idle timeout period

The text as written implied that the actual timeout period was
calculated using:

```
min(max_idle_timeout[client],
    max_idle_timeout[server],
    3 * PTO)
```
This is silly, as 3PTO is usually smaller than the other two values, and
connections would time out too fast.

Splitting the text regarding the 3PTO backstop makes this clearer.

  Commit: d44f3c87218775820808aa5c6357298d7b0753ed
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d44f3c87218775820808aa5c6357298d7b0753ed
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove the justification (too hard)

  Commit: d79bdc5b5b74a9a73d38f1eef32fd891036c36af
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d79bdc5b5b74a9a73d38f1eef32fd891036c36af
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove claim about 1-RTT keys

This claim isn't necessary, as the statement about suitability is what
matters here.

Closes #3839.

  Commit: 73c4da7ff17069db4374888aafab5c239d250634
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/73c4da7ff17069db4374888aafab5c239d250634
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clearer explanation of caveat on discarding packets

Those packets that are not authenticated can be discarded, but only if
processing them has no permanent effect on existing state.  This
attempts to explain that.

Closes #3836.

  Commit: f1b52d999e4d94eab44f39a737d8e2124042ba59
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f1b52d999e4d94eab44f39a737d8e2124042ba59
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-08 (Wed, 08 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add frames, not packets

This uses positive framing for the recommendation to use frames rather
than packets.  And it makes that recommendation directly, rather than
implying it.

Closes #3850.

  Commit: 035ab1fac0437990ccd98925abb096719b20fbd8
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/035ab1fac0437990ccd98925abb096719b20fbd8
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-09 (Thu, 09 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Group 0-RTT sections

This adds a short introductory section to the three sections that deal
with 0-RTT.  That might help contextualize and help contain the
spaghetti structure that this section seems to have.

  Commit: 1f7ceabb0fd8d2e6491717901409a99b36726001
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1f7ceabb0fd8d2e6491717901409a99b36726001
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-09 (Thu, 09 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Prohibit the offering of TLS <1.3

Just in case this wasn't blindingly obvious.

Closes #3878.

  Commit: 83945b5b70556c0fc9f48b5e1d6d25e7d5c303bb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/83945b5b70556c0fc9f48b5e1d6d25e7d5c303bb
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-09 (Thu, 09 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Repunctuate

  Commit: 9d632b0dae8f4eff6def26e96b052128cdb2e542
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9d632b0dae8f4eff6def26e96b052128cdb2e542
  Author: Roy T. Fielding <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-09 (Thu, 09 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  do not refer to HTTP/1 as a TCP mapping (#3884)

* do not refer to HTTP/1 as a TCP mapping

* Rewrap

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: a96ea27ea8e9487b353e8b683bb295b20cf15d7a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a96ea27ea8e9487b353e8b683bb295b20cf15d7a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  --comma

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 66419264f22443673416df28d983d8018a2df879
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/66419264f22443673416df28d983d8018a2df879
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Context, context, context

  Commit: 72ccf149b20a67b39cba500e0e84a592f2f0423d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/72ccf149b20a67b39cba500e0e84a592f2f0423d
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3888 from quicwg/transport/csplice

Repunctuate #3867

  Commit: c84501ae6cf7031c29b7d592e05d4d1dd23bf48c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c84501ae6cf7031c29b7d592e05d4d1dd23bf48c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3882 from quicwg/no-tls12

Prohibit the offering of TLS <1.3

  Commit: 88e5ca8f65e61cae07c4bc029854190fe9124e9c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/88e5ca8f65e61cae07c4bc029854190fe9124e9c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  resulted, I guess

  Commit: fe42f509cd1c03873bc74ca01ab9d0b60d13c9eb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/fe42f509cd1c03873bc74ca01ab9d0b60d13c9eb
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3869 from quicwg/partial-processing

Clearer explanation of caveat on discarding packets

  Commit: e8eed6e6ab2de5c07c9bbb094478c71a525b162c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e8eed6e6ab2de5c07c9bbb094478c71a525b162c
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-10 (Fri, 10 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fixes #3815 (#3886)

  Commit: eeb38347eec33512acf05a754e3491954f0be5a6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/eeb38347eec33512acf05a754e3491954f0be5a6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3825 from quicwg/small-cert-good

A small certificate is good

  Commit: aad5c6b5ad0d9dbf5d23ae87c25672a7dbe58009
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/aad5c6b5ad0d9dbf5d23ae87c25672a7dbe58009
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3866 from quicwg/1rtt-keys-not-fs

Remove claim about 1-RTT keys

  Commit: 0f10acee08533cdf353b828a4c018a12354e5a75
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0f10acee08533cdf353b828a4c018a12354e5a75
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  handshake data

  Commit: ceec57409394d00366eb32bd77d192073a46540b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ceec57409394d00366eb32bd77d192073a46540b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3824 from quicwg/interface-summary-order

Reorder TLS interface summary

  Commit: a55dc7bf5350d327eaa0e67d0ee524d0ea0b4357
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a55dc7bf5350d327eaa0e67d0ee524d0ea0b4357
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fewer words

  Commit: e9dd5b8eb51639e39ff3a88466dbcc9e81f9e237
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e9dd5b8eb51639e39ff3a88466dbcc9e81f9e237
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't reset an active connection

It's not that great that this text never said this so directly before.

Closes #3832.

  Commit: c8e47f6c376807b7e4b2c8c180ef4fff04b8b3a2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c8e47f6c376807b7e4b2c8c180ef4fff04b8b3a2
  Author: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  qpack: fix HTTP Semantics section ref

for semantics-09

  Commit: 1d635c175972b023875293294762068cc55944c5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1d635c175972b023875293294762068cc55944c5
  Author: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  http: fix sectiom references into HTTP Semantics (-09) (#3891)

* http: fix sectiom references into HTTP Semantics (-09)

* Rewrap

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: a76230e1c550518527a33acfdd16f59cf7001beb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a76230e1c550518527a33acfdd16f59cf7001beb
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  all info

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: e2b89226d91b276178a2cd20aba11088246b6e66
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e2b89226d91b276178a2cd20aba11088246b6e66
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rewrap

  Commit: 850e0c9c3bf6a5c6485202f222d7b1ecc78eb716
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/850e0c9c3bf6a5c6485202f222d7b1ecc78eb716
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3879 from quicwg/0rtt-section

Group 0-RTT sections

  Commit: 09abe556c0b939cc7933c596899ea5c366c11d91
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/09abe556c0b939cc7933c596899ea5c366c11d91
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword as suggested by Jana

  Commit: fe5a166e32faaec2a73a8f95647e1e84c26e9bd9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/fe5a166e32faaec2a73a8f95647e1e84c26e9bd9
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3872 from quicwg/just-add-frames

Add frames, not packets

  Commit: c197894db65f3611f97f25fadaabf986e504634b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c197894db65f3611f97f25fadaabf986e504634b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Scope this more.

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

  Commit: f91ecf0bffcc5fd34a1070c90fbd56c8b266c4d1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f91ecf0bffcc5fd34a1070c90fbd56c8b266c4d1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  wrap

  Commit: 40f0d61b9b2aadb490292e538e4de52dda671c71
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/40f0d61b9b2aadb490292e538e4de52dda671c71
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3894 from quicwg/stateless-reset-summary

Don't reset an active connection

  Commit: 9349c88f21bdf88ecd429d69f101d4aa8180c03b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9349c88f21bdf88ecd429d69f101d4aa8180c03b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3819 from quicwg/separately-keys

Reduce and un-separate

  Commit: e82e1015b1e623aede318847cfc12f9abdbd0285
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e82e1015b1e623aede318847cfc12f9abdbd0285
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3823 from kazuho/kazuho/kinitialrtt

update kInitialRtt to 333ms, use that constant

  Commit: 6e886707ae9ebfe164c8183f6ccccbb623c59e90
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6e886707ae9ebfe164c8183f6ccccbb623c59e90
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3807 from quicwg/define-preferred-address

Define preferred_address

  Commit: 5464c6fde4443dfbb6274d9caf34442113003d22
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5464c6fde4443dfbb6274d9caf34442113003d22
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3820 from quicwg/ticket-semantics

Tickets and tokens are not for communication

  Commit: e1dd809c59ded51e59d68e38d659f602f7aee526
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e1dd809c59ded51e59d68e38d659f602f7aee526
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3829 from quicwg/invariant-unused

Fix description of Version Negotiation

  Commit: 1da964a57d65d8100e519de56bdd446efdf3c548
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1da964a57d65d8100e519de56bdd446efdf3c548
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' into tls/mbishop_wglc

  Commit: 5c626a3f37e622e2127d468ab80a15d112e363d6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5c626a3f37e622e2127d468ab80a15d112e363d6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3818 from quicwg/tls/mbishop_wglc

Editorial suggestions on TLS

  Commit: 5c4da195e0df99ec10403f204be4ac319198039a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5c4da195e0df99ec10403f204be4ac319198039a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3847 from quicwg/idle-3pto

Split minimum idle timeout period

  Commit: 352d9512f3924ecbefe76245dea16cd9a413d845
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/352d9512f3924ecbefe76245dea16cd9a413d845
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3826 from quicwg/reword-hrr

Reword paragraph on HelloRetryRequest

  Commit: 8b60a676470b4eb51beb3cef6c5c73606f1f90f3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8b60a676470b4eb51beb3cef6c5c73606f1f90f3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' into transport/mbishop_wglc

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/8c4fe3d99fb1...8b60a676470b