Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fa9f2a: Reorder TLS interface summary

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:21:17 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: fa9f2afff3dca923287bc8429e6066bd93980890
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/fa9f2afff3dca923287bc8429e6066bd93980890
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-06 (Mon, 06 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reorder TLS interface summary

I came back to this today and found that the ordering was inconsistent
and not sufficiently clear.

Changing this so that all the actions for a single endpoint were grouped
seemed to be the best arrangement.  All events and actions are as close
as possible in the ordering to the preceding event that caused or
enabled it.

The application data packets are displayed with a different marking,
which helps distinguish those that carry CRYPTO frames.

The final implied exchange for Get Handshake was removed.  This was, I
think, intended to imply something about session tickets.  Without
explanation, it is confusing.

This doesn't show HANDSHAKE_DONE, nor do I think that it should, because
that is something that the transport does once it gets the Handshake
Complete signal.

  Commit: 0f10acee08533cdf353b828a4c018a12354e5a75
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0f10acee08533cdf353b828a4c018a12354e5a75
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  handshake data

  Commit: ceec57409394d00366eb32bd77d192073a46540b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ceec57409394d00366eb32bd77d192073a46540b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-13 (Mon, 13 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3824 from quicwg/interface-summary-order

Reorder TLS interface summary

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/aad5c6b5ad0d...ceec57409394