Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Loss detection is per-PN space, but RTT and CC aren't (#3931)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:39:08 -0700

This is said above, but this paragraph also supplies a why.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931

-- Commit Summary --

  * Loss detection is per-PN space, but RTT and CC aren&#39;t

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:50:30 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931#pullrequestreview-452904419

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:50:36 -0700

Merged #3931 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3931#event-3573535553