Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Repunctuate #3867 (#3888)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:26:42 -0700

This was going to be a suggestion in a review, but it&#39;s already merged.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3888

-- Commit Summary --

  * Repunctuate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3888.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3888.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3888

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 17:59:11 -0700

Merged #3888 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3888#event-3531960736