Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial tweaks to early response paragraph (#3886)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 07:04:05 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes #3815

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 17:15:25 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886#pullrequestreview-446047474

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:30:54 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886#pullrequestreview-446496545

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:11:29 -0700

Merged #3886 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3886#event-3535308082