Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] do not refer to HTTP/1 as a TCP mapping (#3884)

From: "Roy T. Fielding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:49:15 -0700

fixes #3883

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884

-- Commit Summary --

  * do not refer to HTTP/1 as a TCP mapping

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:50:46 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

80415a68f07da5dd79b880dc017453cc9b6aea15  Rewrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884/files/63d4102490b5882192b4ea815b646352256b2c77..80415a68f07da5dd79b880dc017453cc9b6aea15

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:53:26 -0700

Merged #3884 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3884#event-3531217053