Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change an assert in OnLossDetectionTimeout (#3916)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:18:18 -0700

Fixes #3912
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change an assert in OnLossDetectionTimeout

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:37:00 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916#pullrequestreview-450262498

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:35:02 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916#pullrequestreview-450302432

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:35:10 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3916 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916#event-3555723074

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:59:06 -0700

I confirmed that the assertion failure disappeared with this modification. Thank you!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3916#issuecomment-659763706