Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove claim about 1-RTT keys (#3866)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 23:11:02 -0700

This claim isn&#39;t necessary, as the statement about suitability is what
matters here.

Closes #3839.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove claim about 1-RTT keys

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 11:49:56 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866#pullrequestreview-445881292

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:28:23 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866#pullrequestreview-446610463

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:58:48 -0700

Merged #3866 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3866#event-3537549068