Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar nit (#3830)

From: jhoyla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 07:46:35 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 09:05:30 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830#pullrequestreview-443212125

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 19:01:25 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830#pullrequestreview-443512264

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 22:41:25 -0700

Merged #3830 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3830#event-3518709268