Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http: fix sectiom references into HTTP Semantics (-09) (#3891)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 00:30:14 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891

-- Commit Summary --

  * http: fix sectiom references into HTTP Semantics (-09)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (40)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:18:45 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

8590aec55fd32ea801c360629419d9593ee22593  Rewrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891/files/b79b79b9352e188ebd5e7e50c9e396f979ad42ba..8590aec55fd32ea801c360629419d9593ee22593

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:19:08 -0700

Merged #3891 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3891#event-3540298943