Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Server Packet Handling when you recognize the connection (#3837)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 18:01:58 -0700

S 5.2.2 says:

  Packets with a supported version, or no version field, are matched to a
  connection using the connection ID or - for packets with zero-length connection
  IDs - the local address and port.  If the packet doesn't match an existing
  connection, the server continues below.

So, this tells us what to do if we don't match, but not if we do match. I know this is a nit, but I think there should be some kind of pointer after the first sentence.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3837

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 19:06:28 -0700

Closed #3837 via #3867.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3837#event-3527667927