Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: fix broken link to tls (#3977)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 22:03:28 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: fix broken links to tls

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 23:44:32 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks, Julian!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977#pullrequestreview-459558566

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 23:44:43 -0700

Merged #3977 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3977#event-3611348262