Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Require coalesced packets to have the same connection ID (#3930)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:13:54 -0700

Closes #3800.
Closes #3870.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930

-- Commit Summary --

  * Require coalesced packets to have the same connection ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:42:58 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930#pullrequestreview-452879903

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:16:12 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930#pullrequestreview-452892613

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:09:36 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930#pullrequestreview-452946588

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 06:15:37 -0700

Merged #3930 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3930#event-3598991330