Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling and style consistency nits (#3948)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 01:18:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling and style consistency nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:38:15 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948#pullrequestreview-454197833

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:38:23 -0700

Merged #3948 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3948#event-3580297081