Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use kGranularity in persistent congestion (#3905)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 11:17:46 -0700

This aligns the calculation with the PTO calculation, which is what persistent congestion is based off.

Fixes #3899
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use kGranularity in persistent congestion

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:06:57 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905#pullrequestreview-448499872

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:14:57 -0700

Merged #3905 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3905#event-3546127619