Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] [editorial] Minor fix in GOAWAY wording. (#3906)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 11:58:20 -0700

1. Move &quot;A client that is unable to retry requests [...]&quot; sentence from
the beginning of an entirely unrelated paragraph to somewhere more
appropriate.

2. Change Push ID requirement on subsequent GOAWAY frames.  This was
presumably an oversight, because &quot;An endpoint MAY send multiple GOAWAY
frames indicating different identifiers [...]&quot; paragraph above is pretty
clear and covers both directions already.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] [editorial] Minor fix in GOAWAY wording.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:19:53 -0700

@MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

> @@ -972,8 +972,8 @@ continue fulfilling pushes which have already been promised, and the client can
 continue granting push credit as needed; see {{frame-max-push-id}}. A smaller
 value indicates the client will reject pushes with Push IDs greater than or
 equal to this value.  Like the server, the client MAY send subsequent GOAWAY
-frames so long as the specified Push ID is strictly smaller than all previously
-sent values.
+frames so long as the specified Push ID is not greater than any previously

```suggestion
frames so long as the specified Push ID is no greater than any previously
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906#pullrequestreview-448505805

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:19:59 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

16982a3483ec5aeb26726695aaa7c67b9701098f  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906/files/11b222ed9acd73d661f1567a1981ee6374bca619..16982a3483ec5aeb26726695aaa7c67b9701098f

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:20:27 -0700

Merged #3906 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3906#event-3546140629