Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] If a packet matches a connection, process it (#3867)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 23:15:24 -0700

Not saying explicitly that was a small oversight.

Closes #3837.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867

-- Commit Summary --

  * If a packet matches a connection, process it

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 05:35:59 -0700

@ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867#pullrequestreview-444719292

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 05:50:29 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867#pullrequestreview-444730546

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:43:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867#pullrequestreview-445149931

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 19:06:29 -0700

Merged #3867 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3867#event-3527667921