Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 70d1e1: [HTTP/3] [editorial] Minor fix in GOAWAY wording. ...

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:20:17 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 70d1e158a764b92208b5510ec8db2ed394ebaca3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/70d1e158a764b92208b5510ec8db2ed394ebaca3
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  [HTTP/3] [editorial] Minor fix in GOAWAY wording. (#3906)

* [HTTP/3] [editorial] Minor fix in GOAWAY wording.

1. Move "A client that is unable to retry requests [...]" sentence from
the beginning of an entirely unrelated paragraph to somewhere more
appropriate.

2. Change Push ID requirement on subsequent GOAWAY frames.  This was
presumably an oversight, because "An endpoint MAY send multiple GOAWAY
frames indicating different identifiers [...]" paragraph above is pretty
clear and covers both directions already.

* Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

Co-authored-by: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>