Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling and style consistency nits (#3950)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 01:26:30 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling and style consistency nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:06:05 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950#pullrequestreview-454494822

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:08:24 -0700

Merged #3950 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3950#event-3595573802