Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A couple of random circumlocations (#3863)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 22:32:33 -0700

Closes #3846.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863

-- Commit Summary --

  * A couple of random circumlocations

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 05:34:48 -0700

@ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863#pullrequestreview-444718396

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:52:31 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863#pullrequestreview-445154445

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:56:41 -0700

Merged #3863 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3863#event-3527438907