Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prohibit the offering of TLS <1.3 (#3882)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:59:29 -0700

Just in case this wasn&#39;t blindingly obvious.

Closes #3878.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882

-- Commit Summary --

  * Prohibit the offering of TLS &lt;1.3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:26:36 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882#pullrequestreview-445353473

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 01:21:26 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882#pullrequestreview-445392792

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:54:34 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882#pullrequestreview-445923333

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 17:59:49 -0700

Merged #3882 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3882#event-3531961810