Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add HANDSHAKE_DONE to handshake examples (#3913)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 18:26:28 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add HANDSHAKE_DONE to handshake examples

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 18:37:07 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913#pullrequestreview-449449588

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:00:50 -0700

Merged #3913 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3913#event-3551250578