Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 68bf99: Cherry-pick from Ekr's WGLC edits

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 00:02:59 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/cherry-pick-ekr-edit
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 68bf99ffa5937dbfe80e651e02921852db2b6a64
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/68bf99ffa5937dbfe80e651e02921852db2b6a64
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-14 (Tue, 14 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Cherry-pick from Ekr's WGLC edits

This picks those changes from #3856 that are good that don't conflict
with other changes that are in flight (to the best of my knowledge, that
is).

I've done some additional editorial work around some of these as no
surrounding text is safe when these edits land.

Closes #3856.