Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword the double-contained (#3966)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:02:34 -0700

Closes #3960.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966

-- Commit Summary --

  * contained

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:08:10 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966#pullrequestreview-456970824

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:16:50 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966#pullrequestreview-456978710

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:36:17 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3966#pullrequestreview-457171622