Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reduce and un-separate (#3819)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 22:03:28 -0700

These two statements are - to the extent that I can best determine -
redundant.  One is better.

Closes #3816.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reduce and un-separate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 22:13:29 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819#pullrequestreview-442149555

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 16:21:13 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819#pullrequestreview-444313626

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:04:01 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819#pullrequestreview-447560811

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:51:00 -0700

Merged #3819 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3819#event-3542081395