Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: fix HTTP Semantics section ref (#3890)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 00:23:16 -0700

for semantics-09
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3890

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: fix HTTP Semantics section ref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3890.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3890.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3890

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:26:54 -0700

Merged #3890 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3890#event-3540075614