Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Replace one-off use of the word "session" when referring to an HTTP/3 connection (#3922)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 03:47:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922

-- Commit Summary --

  * Replace one-off use of the word &quot;session&quot; when referring to an HTTP/3 connection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 19:26:06 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922#pullrequestreview-451023927

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:03:46 -0700

Merged #3922 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922#event-3573304229