Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] [editorial] Fix SETTINGS_MAX_FIELD_SECTION_SIZE usage. (#3903)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:06:24 -0700

Replace SETTINGS_MAX_HEADER_LIST_SIZE with
SETTINGS_MAX_FIELD_SECTION_SIZE in one last place.

Add comment to HTTP/2 identifier mapping section about rename.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] [editorial] Fix SETTINGS_MAX_FIELD_SECTION_SIZE usage.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:12:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903#pullrequestreview-448303792

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:04:22 -0700

Merged #3903 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3903#event-3545924171