Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ff6538: Cite a source for the 30s timeout

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 11:04:15 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: ff6538a6b79fe786abaae55c0510202403af3df5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ff6538a6b79fe786abaae55c0510202403af3df5
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Cite a source for the 30s timeout

Thanks to Lucas for finding the study.  Note that I found at least one
middlebox with a default timeout of 30s; that was not a home gateway
included in this study.

Closes #3799.

  Commit: 8967ffac97b7974bbfc7cd47c3667c2770835f4a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8967ffac97b7974bbfc7cd47c3667c2770835f4a
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-07-01 (Wed, 01 Jul 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3806 from quicwg/30s

Cite a source for the 30s timeout

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/c90601e40d22...8967ffac97b7