Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Defer the definitions of closing and draining states (#3865)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 23:01:38 -0700

Rather than putting these at the top of the section, they work fine being at the end.  Updating references was not so onerous either.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move closing/draining section
  * Update references to closing

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (114)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:36:40 -0700

Mike notes that there is some duplication in the subsections here.  This is a simple move for the moment; we can remove redundancies as a separate step.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865#issuecomment-657998294

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 07:50:14 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

I'm okay with deferring that step, but would prefer not to lose the feedback.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865#pullrequestreview-448181579

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:34:49 -0700

#3907 opened for that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865#issuecomment-658446426

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:15:44 -0700

Merged #3865 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3865#event-3551278036