Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define preferred_address (#3807)

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 06:14:27 -0700

@erickinnear approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807#pullrequestreview-440856623

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:54:27 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807#pullrequestreview-447637317

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:54:10 -0700

Merged #3807 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3807#event-3542089181