Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fixing OnAckReceived of recovery draft (#3921)

From: Kazu Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:00:10 -0700

In `OnAckReceived`, `sent_packets[pn_space][ack.largest_acked]` is not available since it was already removed by `DetectAndRemoveAckedPackets`. `newly_acked_packets.largest()` should be used instead.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921

-- Commit Summary --

  * using newly_acked_packets.largest().

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:59:00 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921#pullrequestreview-450775825

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 19:24:02 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Nice catch, @kazu-yamamoto !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921#pullrequestreview-451023795

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 19:24:15 -0700

Merged #3921 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921#event-3560439430