Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix description of Version Negotiation (#3829)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 02:25:00 -0700

As Magnus noted, the description of the first byte is missing, and I
also noticed that the Supported Version field was described as following
Version, which is wrong.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix description of Version Negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 08:11:19 -0700

@gloinul approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829#pullrequestreview-443166180

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 09:30:51 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829#pullrequestreview-443231939

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 07:21:26 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829#pullrequestreview-445664736

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:13:31 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829#pullrequestreview-447289841

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:42:34 -0700

Merged #3829 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3829#event-3542703887