Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] VN isn't acknowledged, implicitly or otherwise (#3857)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 21:49:30 -0700

This is a left-over from removing version negotiation from the draft.

Closes #3854.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857

-- Commit Summary --

  * VN isn&#39;t acknowledged, implicitly or otherwise

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 22:07:52 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857#pullrequestreview-444416125

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 05:30:08 -0700

@ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857#pullrequestreview-444714849

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:53:20 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857#pullrequestreview-445154857

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:53:28 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857#pullrequestreview-445202843

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:53:43 -0700

Merged #3857 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3857#event-3527433347