Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 4638bd: More words on the minimum packet size requirement

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 22:14:44 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/sr-minimum
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 4638bda40697497e0e8abf0587c071da68a5b7c3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4638bda40697497e0e8abf0587c071da68a5b7c3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-08-05 (Wed, 05 Aug 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  More words on the minimum packet size requirement

For stateless resets, we recommend a minimum packet size on ALL packets,
based on the maximum length of connection IDs that might be generated by
the same endpoint.  This isn't exactly clear, but nor do I think we need
to include the fully worked logic that leads to it.

This attempts to split the difference.

Closes #3848.