Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rework flow of Push ID (#3925)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 19:03:31 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

> -Each server push is identified by a unique Push ID. This Push ID is used in one
-or more PUSH_PROMISE frames (see {{frame-push-promise}}) that carry the request
-fields, then included with the push stream which ultimately fulfills those
-promises. When the same Push ID is promised on multiple request streams, the
-decompressed request field sections MUST contain the same fields in the
-same order, and both the name and the value in each field MUST be exact
-matches.
-
-Server push is only enabled on a connection when a client sends a MAX_PUSH_ID
-frame; see {{frame-max-push-id}}. A server cannot use server push until it
-receives a MAX_PUSH_ID frame. A client sends additional MAX_PUSH_ID frames to
-control the number of pushes that a server can promise. A server SHOULD use Push
-IDs sequentially, starting at 0. A client MUST treat receipt of a push stream
-with a Push ID that is greater than the maximum Push ID as a connection error of
-type H3_ID_ERROR.
+Each server push is assigned a unique Push ID by the server which is used to

```suggestion
Each server push is assigned a unique Push ID by the server.  The Push ID is used to
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3925#pullrequestreview-459614372

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:16:01 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

f1528a3f4a8e692a83cc6774a88f293f681ec6a5  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3925/files/a248e98f13246c11e6387f62f63c815ce53297e1..f1528a3f4a8e692a83cc6774a88f293f681ec6a5

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:22:23 -0700

a093f3ea6a97e039c2a9699ef0f0e35304309c53  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into http/push_flow

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3925/files/f1528a3f4a8e692a83cc6774a88f293f681ec6a5..a093f3ea6a97e039c2a9699ef0f0e35304309c53

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:24:02 -0700

6d90ab73a275bf235c1da692c5535a59473c4066  Rewrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3925/files/a093f3ea6a97e039c2a9699ef0f0e35304309c53..6d90ab73a275bf235c1da692c5535a59473c4066

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:25:10 -0700

Merged #3925 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3925#event-3645251491