Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 1c99f2: Make frame format introductions consistent

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:26:16 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/frame-format-intros
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 1c99f22ef79aff6dcd32d24d5e94710fbed12917
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1c99f22ef79aff6dcd32d24d5e94710fbed12917
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-08-12 (Wed, 12 Aug 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Make frame format introductions consistent

All references to figures that describe frame formats are changed to use
the form: "X frames are formatted as shown in {{x}}."

This retains some of the extra details so that the change is limited to
this change, but I made the empty frame description consistent
throughout (with a little extra explanation for PADDING, which is
first).

Closes #3804.