Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Absent means not provided (#4033)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:05:41 -0700

Fixes #4023.

[Absent means](https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/absent):
&gt; absent preposition
&gt; ab·​sent | \ ˈab-sənt  \
&gt; : in the absence of (something) : WITHOUT
&gt; // Absent any objections, the plan will proceed.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033

-- Commit Summary --

  * Absent means not provided

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:17:20 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033#pullrequestreview-471003065

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:23:59 -0700

Merged #4033 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4033#event-3672813891