Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Nits on QPACK (#4007)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:18:02 -0700

Minor editorial nits.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007

-- Commit Summary --

  * Nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (81)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:37:34 -0700

@afrind commented on this pull request.

> @@ -998,11 +994,12 @@ That is:
 
 A single-pass encoder determines the Base before encoding a field section.  If
 the encoder inserted entries in the dynamic table while encoding the field
-section, Required Insert Count will be greater than the Base, so the encoded
-difference is negative and the sign bit is set to 1.  If the field section was
-not encoded using representations that reference the most recent entry in the
-table and did not insert any new entries, the Base will be greater than the
-Required Insert Count, so the delta will be positive and the sign bit is set to
+section and is referencing them, Required Insert Count will be greater than the
+Base, so the encoded difference is negative and the sign bit is set to 1.  If
+the field section was not encoded using representations that reference the most
+recent entry in the table and did not insert any new entries, the Base will be
+greater than the Required Insert Count, so the delta will be positive and the
+sign bit is set to
 0.

This poor little 0 on a line by itself :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007#pullrequestreview-469876436

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:40:43 -0700

@afrind pushed 1 commit.

2e6fb49b0fdf86431fd5c4b9ec4f1fed41e0e39c  Update draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007/files/41fc1b9279c6ba286b013c3b87a5d51aefe3ba7e..2e6fb49b0fdf86431fd5c4b9ec4f1fed41e0e39c

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:42:59 -0700

Merged #4007 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4007#event-3668384483