Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Not UDP packets (#4044)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 15:51:44 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044

-- Commit Summary --

  * Not UDP packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 19:03:43 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044#pullrequestreview-473078859

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 17:42:49 -0700

Merged #4044 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4044#event-3687723519