Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix caption of Figure 10: MAX_PUSH_ID Frame (#4056)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 05:04:16 -0700

Follow-up to #3573.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4056

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix caption of Figure 10: MAX_PUSH_ID Frame

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4056.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4056.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4056

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 07:37:07 -0700

Merged #4056 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4056#event-3695138945