Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix dangling ref to HTTP11 (#4062)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 23:42:20 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix dangling ref to HTTP11

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 23:52:04 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Looks like this is the new location of the text.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062#pullrequestreview-477301439

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 23:53:00 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

1dc642bf4417f1e32c4a676737a0f95024e40471  Wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4062/files/a5247b0e5ce0f2e61886fe962d253baa49aa55ce..1dc642bf4417f1e32c4a676737a0f95024e40471