Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] More context for "flow control violation" (#4032)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:43:36 -0700

Fixes #4019.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032

-- Commit Summary --

  * More context for &quot;violation&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:16:38 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032#pullrequestreview-471002760

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:47:30 -0700

Merged #4032 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4032#event-3672864366