Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR for stream limits >2^60 (#4002)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 21:15:35 -0700

This is an error that can be detected in frame parsing without
additional context.

Closes #3781.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR for stream limits &gt;2^60

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 21:35:27 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002#pullrequestreview-468158862

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:41:30 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002#pullrequestreview-468525372

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:31:00 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002#pullrequestreview-469874444

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:01:16 -0700

Merged #4002 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4002#event-3668422425