Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Less confusing "in order to" (#4042)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 11:31:05 -0700

Fixes #4038.
Fixes #4039.
Fixes #4040.
Fixes #4041.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042

-- Commit Summary --

  * Holy orders, Batman!

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 11:38:33 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042#pullrequestreview-471883372

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 12:24:22 -0700

@gorryfair commented on this pull request.

All looks clear to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042#pullrequestreview-471914376

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 19:06:52 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042#pullrequestreview-473079521

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 19:07:01 -0700

Merged #4042 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4042#event-3683409311