Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] MUST connection error (#3993)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:05:17 -0700

Fixes #3991.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993

-- Commit Summary --

  * MUST connection error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:11:53 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-465488460

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:38:21 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-467073514

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 18:56:09 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-467260823

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 21:30:08 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-467300104

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 20:25:37 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-472121344

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 11:45:18 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993#pullrequestreview-477951594