Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Split conditions for Initial CONNECTION_CLOSE (#4003)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 21:29:23 -0700

This sentence structure was unnecessarily byzantine.

Closes #3902.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003

-- Commit Summary --

  * Split conditions for Initial CONNECTION_CLOSE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 21:33:17 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003#pullrequestreview-468158384

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:40:42 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003#pullrequestreview-468524708

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 06:25:32 -0700

@larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003#pullrequestreview-470453538

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 17:16:27 -0700

Merged #4003 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4003#event-3673028916