Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite the second reason bytes_in_flight might exceed CWND (#4006)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:46:48 -0700

Fixes #4004
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite the second reason bytes_in_flight might exceed CWND

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:01:05 -0700

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#pullrequestreview-468489405

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:01:30 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Thanks.  Simple :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#pullrequestreview-468861406

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:02:29 -0700

Merged #4006 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#event-3668424995

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:02:45 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#pullrequestreview-469886756

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:33:49 -0700

We may want to revert this once #3978 lands

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#issuecomment-683312851

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:32:34 -0700

#3978 still allows you to reduce the cwnd on entering recovery, so I think this text is still good.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4006#issuecomment-683953301