Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http editorial fix: Fix the value of MAX_PUSH_ID Frame Type (#4060)

From: araya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 09:00:03 -0700

I found an erratum for the value of MAX_PUSH_ID Frame Type in the draft. The value must be `0xD` (https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/blob/master/draft-ietf-quic-http.md#frame-types-iana-frames).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix the value of MAX_PUSH_ID Frame Type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 09:03:06 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060#pullrequestreview-476868322

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 10:48:26 -0700

Merged #4060 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4060#event-3700754991