Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Push ID description: replace comma with "and" (#4051)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:36:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4051

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Push ID description: replace comma with &quot;and&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4051.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4051.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4051

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 08:10:56 -0700

Merged #4051 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4051#event-3690595697