Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use handshake confirmation in recovery (#4046)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:48:11 -0700

This avoids redefinition of the conditions for handshake confirmation.
It&#39;s fewer words, even with the extra references.

Closes #3671.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use handshake confirmation in recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:50:53 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046#pullrequestreview-474038584

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:52:17 -0700

Merged #4046 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4046#event-3687848080