Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 98905a: Describe inputs to TLS more clearly

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 19:05:24 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/async-cert-validation
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 98905a16f9ed3b024d71cbf41dbb2724d0c21fb6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/98905a16f9ed3b024d71cbf41dbb2724d0c21fb6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-08-18 (Tue, 18 Aug 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Describe inputs to TLS more clearly

This clarifies the TLS interface by explaining that TLS only generates
outputs (handshake bytes or keying material) in response to inputs.
Previously, the only inputs we acknowledged were the handshake bytes,
but this recognizes two more: the signal from the client to start
handshaking, and - for async validation - a signal that a certificate is
OK or not.

Closes #3873.