Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 45e033: Closing and draining tidy

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:57:21 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/closing-draining-refactor
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 45e033da8f481d3d0b85e335a4cf3beda602f1e3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/45e033da8f481d3d0b85e335a4cf3beda602f1e3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-08-06 (Thu, 06 Aug 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Closing and draining tidy

I took a careful look at the text here and found a few things:

1. There wasn't much redundancy, but there was a little.

2. The closing and draining states only apply to immediate close.

So I moved things up.  Shortened the top-level immediate close text, and
moved text specific to closing or draining to the corresponding
sections.

There were a few bits that could be cut, and a few that needed to be
better aligned with existing text, but nothing major.  Most of this is
unmodified text.

There are a few bits that I had to rewrite.  I will add comments for
those.

Closes #3907.