Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Handle unset Maximum Push ID (#4054)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:57:07 -0700

Fixes #4052.  Probably editorial since this is what was previously intended, but still touching a MUST.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054

-- Commit Summary --

  * Handle unset Maximum Push ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:58:34 -0700

@dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054#pullrequestreview-474883498

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 14:07:06 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054#pullrequestreview-474899025

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:14:21 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054#pullrequestreview-474956917

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 07:37:43 -0700

Merged #4054 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4054#event-3699964921