Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Retry is allowed if the token comes from NEW_TOKEN (#4048)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 23:49:08 -0700

The original text here might be read to imply that a server can&#39;t send
Retry if it receives an Initial that contains a token that came from
NEW_TOKEN.  That&#39;s wrong.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048

-- Commit Summary --

  * Retry is allowed if the token comes from NEW_TOKEN

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 00:01:34 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048#pullrequestreview-474187548

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:52:24 -0700

Merged #4048 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4048#event-3696748587