Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] n't -> not (#3963)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 14:20:23 -0700

ping @MikeBishop 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#issuecomment-667726063

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 15:28:25 -0700

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289#issuecomment-380736025 :D

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#issuecomment-668855782

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 15:50:45 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

7ba50f4795c672a36e8e0de20ab24d0c262efc6b  Merge branch 'master' into nt-to-not

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963/files/a2a29e832393cc9fae168af443642a7c4d134837..7ba50f4795c672a36e8e0de20ab24d0c262efc6b

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 15:50:58 -0700

Merging.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#issuecomment-668863431

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 15:58:05 -0700

Merged #3963 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3963#event-3622318567