Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] MUST not => MUST NOT (#4031)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:50:47 -0700

Noticed while reading text for a different issue; this appears to be the only instance of this construction in the documents.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031

-- Commit Summary --

  * MUST not =&gt; MUST NOT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:58:17 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031#pullrequestreview-470751079

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:58:24 -0700

Merged #4031 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4031#event-3672201760