Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] c79b02: Document request forgery

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 00:22:29 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/request-forgery
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: c79b02ed6a49c64822967c1d00693721cfd8a34e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c79b02ed6a49c64822967c1d00693721cfd8a34e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-08-13 (Thu, 13 Aug 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Document request forgery

First cut at this, sorry about it being so long.  It's fairly hard to
write this, particularly since the existing documentation is so sparse.
Hopefully this is clear enough.  I haven't had time to properly
proof-read it, so it's probably not very good.  But I thought I'd share
what I got.

This includes some basic countermeasures, but they aren't very good.
I think that's OK, but we should discuss.

Closes #3995.