Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] New layout format in QPACK (#4013)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 08:42:50 -0700

Switches QPACK to the layout format from #3573 to match the other QUIC documents.  Along the way, it renames the single-letter field names to be more comprehensible (T=Table, H=Huffman-Coded, S = Sign).

For consistency of focus, please discuss editorial / consistency issues here and take &quot;should we make this change&quot; to the issue.

Fixes #3999.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013

-- Commit Summary --

  * New layout format in QPACK

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (281)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 17:14:43 -0700

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

This is a fine conversion, but I'm ambivalent on it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013#pullrequestreview-469911932

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 06:32:41 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

5c66536a04d8741f21b1a7a726c6013f35ea7363  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into qpack/new_layout

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013/files/2b023e3ed0f9430893e8bf8e29b9c6e8042131e0..5c66536a04d8741f21b1a7a726c6013f35ea7363

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:17:49 -0700

Following #3999.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013#issuecomment-680297165

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:17:49 -0700

Closed #4013.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4013#event-3692131395