Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tokens go in all Initial packets after Retry (#4049)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 23:49:17 -0700

See the issue for the sorry history of this mistake.

Closes #4047.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049

-- Commit Summary --

  * Tokens go in all Initial packets after Retry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 23:58:00 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049#pullrequestreview-474185510

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:28:40 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049#pullrequestreview-474986470

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:28:55 -0700

Merged #4049 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4049#event-3692159034