Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make 2360 normative (#4246)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:09:54 -0700

Fixes #4243
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make 2360 normative

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:22:58 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246#pullrequestreview-512129760

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:46:56 -0700

Merged #4246 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4246#event-3895817356