Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tweak framing of frames table (#4310)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 21:29:25 -0700

Less detail above, but a pointer to what follows.

Closes #4299.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310

-- Commit Summary --

  * Tweak framing of frames table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 06:35:49 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

> @@ -3451,6 +3448,14 @@ frames are explained in more detail in {{frame-formats}}.
 | 0x1e        | HANDSHAKE_DONE       | {{frame-handshake-done}}       | ___1 |      |
 {: #frame-types title="Frame Types"}
 
+The format and semantics of each frame type is explained in more detail in

```suggestion
The format and semantics of each frame type are explained in more detail in
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310#pullrequestreview-519667277

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:34:02 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

e62d221d9bd9e41e7462e4929d3b42510a0efe26  is/are potato/tomato

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310/files/ac4e79bc704b892db4531095ab39ab8edf2085b5..e62d221d9bd9e41e7462e4929d3b42510a0efe26

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:44:39 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

One suggestion, but LGTM

>  The frame types defined in this specification are listed in {{frame-types}}.
-The Frame Type in ACK, STREAM, MAX_STREAMS, STREAMS_BLOCKED, and
-CONNECTION_CLOSE frames is used to carry other frame-specific flags. For all
-other frames, the Frame Type field simply identifies the frame.  These
-frames are explained in more detail in {{frame-formats}}.
+{{frame-types}} includes some summary information that is explained below.

"{{frame-types}} lists and summarizes information about each frame type that is
defined in this specification. The summarized information in {{frame-types}} is
described after the table."

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310#pullrequestreview-520162404

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:04:11 -0700

02c37e7dcac332a1753a77a3c9b5626def6e3705  Tweaked suggestion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310/files/e62d221d9bd9e41e7462e4929d3b42510a0efe26..02c37e7dcac332a1753a77a3c9b5626def6e3705

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 18:04:55 -0700

Merged #4310 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4310#event-3939036810