Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 5c6162: Explain and discourage HTTP/2 error code overlap (...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:26:46 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 5c616217269f59a7824b11ee1845528bc1f0b37f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5c616217269f59a7824b11ee1845528bc1f0b37f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-20 (Tue, 20 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Explain and discourage HTTP/2 error code overlap (#4251)

* Explain and discourage HTTP/2 error code overlap

This provides guidance to experts about avoiding overlap of error codes
with HTTP/2 and explains why the codes in the document are where they
are.

Closes #4231.

* ~E

Co-authored-by: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>

Co-authored-by: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>