Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix contributor last name (#4184)

From: Luca Niccolini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 10:44:41 -0700

I am extremely grateful for appearing in this list! 
just a minor fix
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix contributor last name 

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 07:23:32 -0700

My apologies!  That's what I get for working from usernames, I suppose.  😉

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184#issuecomment-705605392

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 07:23:40 -0700

Merged #4184 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4184#event-3855736300