Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] update refs for -12 of http core drafts (#4181)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 08:23:51 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181

-- Commit Summary --

  * update refs for -12 of http core drafts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 12:41:12 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181#pullrequestreview-504208529

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:23:57 -0700

Why hasn't this been merged?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181#issuecomment-709640701

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:42:56 -0700

This is a duplicate of #4247.  @afrind, I suggest closing this one even though it came first.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181#issuecomment-712430399

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:56:13 -0700

Duplicate of #4247

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181#issuecomment-712436930

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:56:13 -0700

Closed #4181.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4181#event-3895485117