Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 078cb0: Padding non-HOWTO

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:50:58 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 078cb06459f2e7fadad224ba6e400240305b2e15
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/078cb06459f2e7fadad224ba6e400240305b2e15
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-29 (Thu, 29 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Padding non-HOWTO

We explicitly don't recommend anything for defeating traffic analysis.
We only offer PADDING frames as they are known to be useful in existing
strategies.

Closes #4295.

  Commit: da7e6873553f2b97cb0a619387c5cc5f368df2b5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/da7e6873553f2b97cb0a619387c5cc5f368df2b5
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-29 (Thu, 29 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4312 from quicwg/padding-howto

Padding non-HOWTO

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/656f39564b0d...da7e6873553f