Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Update Example B4 (#4250)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:40:57 -0700

Explain why there is no Insert Count Increment sent from the Decoder to the Encoder in this example.  When I drafted the example, I probably just missed it, but it seems like a good opportunity to explore the case where the encoder stream data is delayed.

Fixes #4245
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Update Example B4

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:08:05 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250#pullrequestreview-512194383

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:11:08 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

Lgtm. Let's see what Magnus thinks

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250#pullrequestreview-512195849

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:23:38 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Seems reasonable.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250#pullrequestreview-512247500

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:06:33 -0700

Merged #4250 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4250#event-3900105742