Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update vectors for -32 (#4255)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:42:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4255

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update vectors for -32

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (24)
    M protection-samples.js (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4255.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4255.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4255

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:18:31 -0700

Merged #4255 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4255#event-3901026497