Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ec3afc: Update AEAD limits for larger packets

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 22:40:40 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/large-packet-limits
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: ec3afc34f4e358e446f4077eb3473f5a1fccf534
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ec3afc34f4e358e446f4077eb3473f5a1fccf534
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-02 (Fri, 02 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update AEAD limits for larger packets

The analysis describes conditions where higher limits might be allowed,
and provides a formula in each case that can be used to determine other
limits more readily.

The number of changes I've made here are somewhat frightening.  This is
why I resisted doing this.  This will need careful double-checking.

The actual numbers don't concern me much, it's the changes to the
structure that need to be looked at.  Some of the changes are editorial,
but they still need extra eyes.

Closes #3701.