Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Example Structure (#4298)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:19:57 -0700

"Example Structure"

The use of white space coupled name components was strange to me and  it
too a while and a look late in the text to realise that Structure was part the
name and not part of the syntax (i.e. that a structure was not Structure {})

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4298

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 08:53:46 -0700

Perhaps simply "Example" there?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4298#issuecomment-718028622

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:19:06 -0700

As we use whitespace in other places, not including whitespace in the example could cause problems later.  I think that this is a consequence of trying to read these diagrams too closely, that's all.  I would be opposed to any change here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4298#issuecomment-718386601