Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Yes, it's bytes (#4311)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:35:26 -0700

Closes #4303.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311

-- Commit Summary --

  * Yes, it&#39;s bytes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:55:49 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

🧐

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#pullrequestreview-519350754

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 06:55:17 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#pullrequestreview-519688822

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 07:05:11 -0700

Does this win the record for least amount of bytes touched in a PR?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#issuecomment-718774956

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 09:16:47 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#pullrequestreview-519840968

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:09:42 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#pullrequestreview-519943937

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:46:43 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#pullrequestreview-520163778

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:46:49 -0700

Merged #4311 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#event-3938888239

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:04:41 -0700

Lars, I can't find it easily, but I believe that I pushed a 1 bit change at one point in this process.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4311#issuecomment-719091870