Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] IANA: split change controller and contact (#4239)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 01:46:37 -0700

At @gloinul&#39;s suggestion this adds a &quot;change controller&quot; field to
registries and splits between a change controller (IETF) and contact
(QUIC WG).

Not really sure if this is worth a design label...

Closes #4230.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239

-- Commit Summary --

  * IANA: split change controller and contact

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 01:47:30 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

5265a6c6c66f3e08b486fe562f1fe9d0ebdbc8de  Apply the same split to HTTP

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239/files/c2b85a533f5c16a2d04ba36362c21cd7c70c3df6..5265a6c6c66f3e08b486fe562f1fe9d0ebdbc8de

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:03:13 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239#pullrequestreview-511167406

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:38:48 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239#pullrequestreview-511377530

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:12:46 -0700

@seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239#pullrequestreview-511743650

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:47:42 -0700

Merged #4239 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4239#event-3895002890