Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 52c5f4: Prohibit using old keys for sending

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:13:28 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/not-older-keys
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 52c5f4f41bb1a1128af8f52398224cd2c9f83e45
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/52c5f4f41bb1a1128af8f52398224cd2c9f83e45
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-14 (Wed, 14 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Prohibit using old keys for sending

In this context, "newer" was confusing as the code permits the creation
of the next set of packet protection keys when switching over.  As the
goal of the text was to ensure that old keys not be used, using that
formulation avoids any confusion that might be caused from not having a
reference against which to decide which is "newer".

Closes #4199.