Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK-31: HTTP semantics section reference (#4242)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:53:52 -0700

Section 1.1: HTTP field line:
    A name-value pair sent as part of an HTTP field section. See Section 5 of [SEMANTICS].

I would guess that this can be refined to point to section 5.4. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4242

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:05:51 -0700

Proposed change is "editorial".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4242#issuecomment-712347853

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:04:17 -0700

Closed #4242 via #4247.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4242#event-3895514431