Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 52c5f4: Prohibit using old keys for sending

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:55:50 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 52c5f4f41bb1a1128af8f52398224cd2c9f83e45
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/52c5f4f41bb1a1128af8f52398224cd2c9f83e45
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-14 (Wed, 14 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Prohibit using old keys for sending

In this context, "newer" was confusing as the code permits the creation
of the next set of packet protection keys when switching over.  As the
goal of the text was to ensure that old keys not be used, using that
formulation avoids any confusion that might be caused from not having a
reference against which to decide which is "newer".

Closes #4199.

  Commit: f250e5ee626c717adcda05067e27cf2eb688d71f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f250e5ee626c717adcda05067e27cf2eb688d71f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-16 (Fri, 16 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Extra words

  Commit: a563626a1f409ce3a41994aa20a020793ef86aa1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a563626a1f409ce3a41994aa20a020793ef86aa1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-10-16 (Fri, 16 Oct 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4224 from quicwg/not-older-keys

Prohibit using old keys for sending

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/de6a61c9e4ad...a563626a1f40