Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify reserved frame streams (#4235)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:26:51 -0700

Fixes #4228.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify reserved frame streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:08:28 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235#pullrequestreview-510767889

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:58:27 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

> +is considered invalid.  (Other frame types, especially unknown frame types,
+might be permitted subject to their own rules; see {{extensions}}.)

```suggestion
is considered invalid.  Other frame types, especially unknown frame types,
might be permitted subject to their own rules; see {{extensions}}.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235#pullrequestreview-510794155

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:36:01 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

cee2add1629d71b96928593d299bb13fbb16d025  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235/files/0e216683cbc7cd8ffba8927158953d19081c7450..cee2add1629d71b96928593d299bb13fbb16d025

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:36:36 -0700

@gloinul, does this address your concerns?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235#issuecomment-711476926

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:58:08 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235#pullrequestreview-512069393

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:41:05 -0700

Merged #4235 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4235#event-3895431854