Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite the notation section the first time it is used (#4308)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 18:39:33 -0700

Closes #4284.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite the notation section the first time it is used

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:19:01 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308#pullrequestreview-520154178

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:19:09 -0700

Merged #4308 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4308#event-3938831008