Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Padding non-HOWTO (#4312)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:39:36 -0700

We explicitly don&#39;t recommend anything for defeating traffic analysis.
We only offer PADDING frames as they are known to be useful in existing
strategies.

Closes #4295.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312

-- Commit Summary --

  * Padding non-HOWTO

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:42:51 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312#pullrequestreview-519371202

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 09:10:19 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312#pullrequestreview-519834608

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 09:17:15 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312#pullrequestreview-519841505

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:51:03 -0700

Merged #4312 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4312#event-3938896576