Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packet Number Decoding Algorithm (#4297)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:18:21 -0700

>Appendix A.  Sample Packet Number Decoding Algorithm
>
>  The pseudo-code in Figure 45 shows how an implementation can decode
  packet numbers after header protection has been removed.

The variable in the code need to be defined.

There should also be some commentary to make it understandable to the new
reader. It would be useful for this to have a back reference to the body of
the document.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4297

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:33:12 -0700

Closed #4297 via #4309.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4297#event-3938861132