Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix external references (#4180)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:57:56 -0700

Closes #4176.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix external references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 12:21:00 -0700

Merged #4180 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180#event-3852134199