Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial: datagram not packet (#4225)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:45:41 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4225

-- Commit Summary --

  * datagram not packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4225.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4225.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4225

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:46:34 -0700

Merged #4225 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4225#event-3883988774