Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Describe inputs to the packet number algorithm (#4309)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 21:01:16 -0700

Closes #4297.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309

-- Commit Summary --

  * Describe inputs to the packet number algorithm

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 06:32:38 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Should this also have a back-ref to 17.1?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309#pullrequestreview-519666339

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:33:07 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309#pullrequestreview-520159266

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:33:12 -0700

Merged #4309 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4309#event-3938861124