Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move spin bit explanation to beginning of section (#4319)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 08:24:03 -0700

Fixes #4302.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4319

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move spin bit explanation to beginning of section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4319.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4319.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4319

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 14:47:13 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

This is fine, but I find that description to be less than ideal. I won't try to suggest an improvement though. It isn't so bad. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4319#pullrequestreview-521054137