Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Link between header protection usage and definition (#4202)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:06:41 -0700

This could have been more explicit, so now it is.  Doubly so.

Closes #4198.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202

-- Commit Summary --

  * Link between header protection usage and definition

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:28:11 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202#pullrequestreview-507933482

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:33:21 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202#pullrequestreview-507934962

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 06:50:16 -0700

@seanturner approved this pull request.

indubitably

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202#pullrequestreview-508367694

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:04:40 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202#pullrequestreview-508382598

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 23:37:36 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4202 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4202#event-3883971899