Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't reset pto backoff for Initial ACKs (#4220)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 09:28:12 -0700

If you receive a handshake ACK, then the server has validated the client&#39;s address, so it&#39;s really only Initial ACKs.

Fixes #4200
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don&#39;t reset pto backoff for Initial ACKs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:18:56 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220#pullrequestreview-509767838

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:19:49 -0700

I think this is good.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220#issuecomment-709568422

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:19:54 -0700

Merged #4220 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4220#event-3883412989