Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Call out h3 in more places (#4211)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:22:09 -0700

Fixes #4208.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211

-- Commit Summary --

  * Call out h3 in more places

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:44:19 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211#pullrequestreview-508424698

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:51:56 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211#pullrequestreview-508544055

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:42:18 -0700

Merged #4211 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4211#event-3883060520