Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC8164 is exemplary (#4223)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:46:14 -0700

Fixes #4209.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC8164 is exemplary

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:46:54 -0700

Text was already given the thumbs-up on the issue, so merging without waiting for review.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223#issuecomment-709521843

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:47:01 -0700

Merged #4223 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4223#event-3883078339