Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Nits from AD review (#4237)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:43:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237

-- Commit Summary --

  * Nits from AD review; fixes #4232

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:20:26 -0700

@LPardue commented on this pull request.

> @@ -475,9 +475,9 @@ is considered invalid.
 A server MAY send one or more PUSH_PROMISE frames ({{frame-push-promise}})
 before, after, or interleaved with the frames of a response message. These
 PUSH_PROMISE frames are not part of the response; see {{server-push}} for more
-details.  These frames are not permitted in pushed responses; a pushed response
-that includes PUSH_PROMISE frames MUST be treated as a connection error of type
-H3_FRAME_UNEXPECTED.
+details.  Additional promises are not permitted on push streams; a pushed

Additional makes it sound like 1 is ok?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237#pullrequestreview-510774428

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:26:13 -0700

@ianswett commented on this pull request.

```suggestion
details.  PUSH_PROMISE frames are not permitted on push streams; a pushed
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237#pullrequestreview-510777627

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:26:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237#pullrequestreview-510777864

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:34:21 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

b00def031fc3bbdbee46b65732b363bd5958f793  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237/files/b323f103f3d4725d9fdca91dfdd63298b780deab..b00def031fc3bbdbee46b65732b363bd5958f793

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:34:57 -0700

Merged #4237 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4237#event-3891046913