Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelogs for -32 (#4256)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:02:02 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for -32

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:14:42 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

6768f6f2a6beaf0ca02a984b5c9b7a840d55a7d2  Recovery had changes

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256/files/a25b7b0e18ad0c2c0d262fddceeb0bdbb2db53d0..6768f6f2a6beaf0ca02a984b5c9b7a840d55a7d2

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:19:10 -0700

Merged #4256 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4256#event-3901028402