Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] CONNECTION_CLOSE isn't ack-eliciting (#4203)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 22:28:20 -0700

Somehow, I continue to forget this (see #3097), so the table has been
wrong since the special annotations were added.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203

-- Commit Summary --

  * CONNECTION_CLOSE isn&#39;t ack-eliciting

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:09:28 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203#pullrequestreview-508451136

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:27:29 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203#pullrequestreview-508469022

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:30:07 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks for the fix

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203#pullrequestreview-508471678

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:43:10 -0700

Gah! Thanks for this fix.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203#issuecomment-709579469

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:43:15 -0700

Merged #4203 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4203#event-3883492781