Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change controller is IETF (#4236)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:29:37 -0700

Fixes #4229.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change controller is IETF

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:29:50 -0700

Merged #4236 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236#event-3887891437

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:28:42 -0700

@MikeBishop see #4239.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4236#issuecomment-711440057