Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] genart review of -tls (#4365)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:32:33 -0800

Gyan Mishra wrote:
> Summary:  This draft describes how TLS is used with QUIC.  This draft is ready for publication.
Major issues: none
Minor issues:none
Nits/editorial comments: none

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4365

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:33:52 -0800

Closed #4365.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4365#event-4003655197