Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What is an HTTP field? (#4353)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:53:41 -0800

In the HTTP genart review, @theri writes:

> Section 4.1.1.

> 
> "HTTP messages carry metadata as a series of key-value pairs, called HTTP
> fields." Are these the same as HTTP headers and trailers? Or are HTTP fields a
> more general concept? Are they also allowed in bodies?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4353

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:05:40 -0800

Closed #4353 via #4383.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4353#event-4009548599