Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [editorial] packets aren't number space (#4398)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:00:42 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398

-- Commit Summary --

  * packets aren&#39;t number space

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:19:42 -0800

Merged #4398 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398#event-4018497836