Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use brackets for empty arrays (#4337)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 14:50:21 -0800

The curlies were fine, but we use brackets already for:

```
for pn_space in [ Initial, Handshake, ApplicationData ]:
```

So this is arguably more consistent.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use brackets for empty arrays

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 19:40:43 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337#pullrequestreview-524836535

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 03:50:14 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337#pullrequestreview-525083623

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 03:56:23 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

7ee105c91f3f8f7c1a8c1ed7487f252c1a617643  Merge branch 'master' into array-brackets

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337/files/1c94b969c784995640c69b9431fcc1fb71a9a745..7ee105c91f3f8f7c1a8c1ed7487f252c1a617643

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 03:58:19 -0800

Merged #4337 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337#event-3966881581

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 03:58:22 -0800

Thanks Martin!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4337#issuecomment-723043051