Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Loss epoch wording (#4340)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:54:46 -0800

Fixes #4324.

This isn&#39;t critical, but it&#39;s clearer and easier to parse.  All to the good.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340

-- Commit Summary --

  * Martin&#39;s suggestion, tweaked

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 09:44:02 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, this seems like an improvement to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340#pullrequestreview-525365141

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 16:41:56 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340#pullrequestreview-525571026

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 16:42:10 -0800

Merged #4340 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4340#event-3969372494