Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packets can't be zero-length (#4391)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:59:42 -0800

Closes #4361.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391

-- Commit Summary --

  * Packets can&#39;t be zero-length

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:00:53 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391#pullrequestreview-533105363

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:33:01 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

5ed5d481ee53442bccb38ae7a6a284edae5bc7b3  OK, forgot the error code

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391/files/6e3a65ed9dd6c3e6a9ea8003ec743bd3b0f15242..5ed5d481ee53442bccb38ae7a6a284edae5bc7b3

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:38:51 -0800

@gloinul approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391#pullrequestreview-533117569

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:17:51 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391#pullrequestreview-533242562

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 02:16:53 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391#pullrequestreview-533293534

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 02:17:23 -0800

Merged #4391 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4391#event-4009871754