Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ba3058: Semicolon

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 20:54:41 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/idempotent-not
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: ba30582447bdad9b23f3586175bd0ec28b9649f3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ba30582447bdad9b23f3586175bd0ec28b9649f3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-11-19 (Thu, 19 Nov 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Semicolon

  Commit: d490ef0226cc0f95ce42fd960b6ad0a5a119665c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d490ef0226cc0f95ce42fd960b6ad0a5a119665c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-11-19 (Thu, 19 Nov 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rewrite replay section

This was wrong.  Idempotency is not the standard we use to determine
whether something is safe to send in 0-RTT.

RFC 8470 has a lot more subtlety to it than just saying "be idempotent".
The recommendation there is for _safe_ methods only.

Closes #4393.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/ba30582447bd%5E...d490ef0226cc