Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor update (#4414)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:06:29 -0800

I started this to resolve #4413 but there&#39;s not much to fix.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor update

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:19:27 -0800

I'm not sure - if padding is included to discover PMTU or whatever, and the pipe clogs up, that is a problem even if the contribution is not ack eliciting. It is of course still important to not block acks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414#issuecomment-735631173

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:23:11 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414#pullrequestreview-540680932

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:13:46 -0800

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4414#pullrequestreview-541062758