Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] opsdir review of -tls (#4367)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:38:54 -0800

Sarah Banks wrote:
> Overall, I found this to be a very well written document. For a doc that
    tracks at ~65 pages, I couldn't find any critiques, short of editorial
    nits here and there. It reads as "thoughtful", and as if it's had the many
    reviews and eyeballs on it as it seems to have had. I also appreciated the
    feedback and advice regarding performance. A big thank you to the authors,
    the WG, and the reviewers who pitched in; your effort shows.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4367

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:39:37 -0800

Closed #4367.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4367#event-4003667869