Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correctly cite Section 9.5 of -tls (#4334)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 21:47:44 -0800

Closes #4333.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correctly cite Section 9.5 of -tls

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 18:44:53 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334#pullrequestreview-524820438

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 16:33:57 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334#pullrequestreview-525569594

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 16:34:11 -0800

Merged #4334 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4334#event-3969362598