Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix reference to section that has said requirement (#4343)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 16:34:32 -0800

See https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4342#issuecomment-723690847
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix reference to section that has said requirement

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 16:36:46 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343#pullrequestreview-525865275

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 16:37:29 -0800

Merged #4343 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343#event-3971359231