Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clearly distinguishes terms and concept of QUIC vs. of HTTP/3 in all cases (#4351)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:53:36 -0800

In the HTTP genart review, @theri writes:

> The document defines "stream" as a QUIC stream, but then also uses the term
"HTTP/3 stream". Perhaps it's worth defining "HTTP/3 stream" explicitly, in
analogy to "HTTP/3 connection". Perhaps it's worth defining "message", too
(this is only an HTTP concept, correct?).

The document should make sure it clearly distinguishes terms and concept of
QUIC vs. of HTTP/3 in all cases. In particular, what is the relationship
between HTTP/3 frames and QUIC frames? It's important to make their difference
and relationship explicit, as the document uses several other terms
interchangeably between HTTP/3 and QUIC, like "connection" and perhaps "stream".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4351

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:05:41 -0800

Closed #4351 via #4383.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4351#event-4009548592