Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Establish normative force more directly. (#4321)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 14:48:02 -0800

This is right next to the BCP 14 text.

(Based on private conversation with Joel Halpern who expressed the concern that this seems to lack overt normative force.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321

-- Commit Summary --

  * Establish normative force more directly.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:36:32 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321#pullrequestreview-521684006

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:41:55 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321#pullrequestreview-522952126

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:47:16 -0800

Merged #4321 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4321#event-3955232479