Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix readme link to contributing guidelines (#4402)

From: Paul Mabileau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 08:49:24 -0800

Hello all!

It seems that 094b7958 updated references for the template dependency by changing `master` to `main` in links pointing to its repository. But in doing so, the link to your repository&#39;s `CONTRIBUTING.md` guidelines file was changed as well, while the `main` branch does not exist, `master` is the correct one. This fixes this minor detail.

Cheers,
Paul.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix README link to CONTRIBUTING guidelines

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:59:40 -0800

Yep, overzealous `sed` I suspect.  The build failure is not related to this change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402#issuecomment-731379101

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:59:45 -0800

Merged #4402 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402#event-4022556043