Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Code components (#4328)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:44:59 -0800

Added a wrapper section and intro, then reorder.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add pseudocode intro
  * Reorder pseudocode sections

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (83)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:47:46 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328#pullrequestreview-522954173

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:48:41 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-The pseudo-code in {{alg-encode-pn}} shows how an implementation can select
+The pseudocode in this section describe sample algorithms.  These algorithms are

```suggestion
The pseudocode in this section describes sample algorithms.  These algorithms are
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328#pullrequestreview-522954246

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 16:12:12 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

0533f1669a757b4c4a113160d444ff465f29f109  plural

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328/files/0b67a36d6270e23aa21f2faf3ccfd379deb10473..0533f1669a757b4c4a113160d444ff465f29f109

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 16:12:18 -0800

Merged #4328 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4328#event-3955283598