Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] daf08f: Restructure the abstract and overview

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 19:51:40 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/overview-abstract
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: daf08f63d4fe5438005256121d8963d59b24be9e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/daf08f63d4fe5438005256121d8963d59b24be9e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-11-04 (Wed, 04 Nov 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Restructure the abstract and overview

This takes some of the concepts that @MikeBishop added in #4326 and
massages those into the introduction.  The net effect is two-fold: a
little more substance in this section and the addition of prominent,
early references to the key supporting documents.

It removes the bullet feature list and puts that into the abstract as a
single sentence.

I have also reordered this slightly.  There is no perfect ordering here,
but this no longer very closely matches document structure.