Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What is an HTTP hop? (#4354)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:53:43 -0800

In the HTTP genart review, @theri writes:

> Section 4.1.1.3
> 
> "because this limit is applied at each hop," ...
> What is a hop in the context of HTTP? I think it's worth at least briefly
> introducing this concept to make things clearer, as the document includes many
> different concepts from different layers.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4354

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:05:40 -0800

Closed #4354 via #4383.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4354#event-4009548607