Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make figure match actual packet layout (#4406)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:05:38 -0800

Minor nit while looking at #4397; the definition of generic &quot;Long-Header Packets&quot; won&#39;t actually match any real packet types, because it ends after the CIDs.  This modifies the definition to add a final &quot;Type-Specific Payload&quot; section to the figure.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make figure match actual packet layout

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 19:58:30 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406#pullrequestreview-538139630

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 19:58:34 -0800

Merged #4406 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4406#event-4036008655