Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Why grease (#4341)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 18:27:21 -0800

Doesn&#39;t hurt.

Closes #4281.
Closes #4294.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341

-- Commit Summary --

  * why grease

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 18:28:30 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341#pullrequestreview-525584356

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 01:14:18 -0800

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341#issuecomment-723549987

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 16:10:33 -0800

@martinthomson: I really have no opinion on this. Take it or close it -- I'll leave it up to you.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341#issuecomment-723687672

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:05:58 -0800

Closed #4341.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341#event-3981338071