Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] secdir review of -qpack; issue 2 (#4400)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 01:22:41 -0800

Magnus Nystrom [wrote](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-quic-qpack-19-secdir-lc-nystrom-2020-11-19/):
> While there are several options listed, there is also no recommendation
   as to what strategy (option) implementations should choose to protect
   against this attack. It seems like the Never-Indexed-Literal is a good
   candidate which should be easy to implement.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 03:08:44 -0800

Context?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400#issuecomment-731104875

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 03:39:58 -0800

This is the second paragraph of the question which is #4399; closing as a duplicate and moving this paragraph over there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400#issuecomment-731119509

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 03:39:59 -0800

Closed #4400.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400#event-4020500128