Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] It's PROTOCOL_VIOLATION (#4390)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:55:25 -0800

Because it always is.

Closes #4347.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390

-- Commit Summary --

  * It&#39;s PROTOCOL_VIOLATION

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:57:19 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390#pullrequestreview-533104301

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:01:42 -0800

Merged #4390 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4390#event-4008744301