Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reserve just one value for standards action (#4389)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:05:29 -0800

And cite RFC 7120 for how that can be assigned.

Closes #4378.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reserve just one value for standards action

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:22:49 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

52c6bb22b97321a703f9855a5a574d34c10884f3  Just use Standards Action

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389/files/6f73378bf9cfbbdd47d61268afcaed43bdbe5e37..52c6bb22b97321a703f9855a5a574d34c10884f3

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:00:39 -0800

@gloinul approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389#pullrequestreview-533105280

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 00:58:35 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389#pullrequestreview-533226716

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:45:57 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389#pullrequestreview-534061120

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:51:25 -0800

Merged #4389 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389#event-4013835394

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:52:13 -0800

Oops, I realized that this was marked "design".  I'll reopen the issue so that we don't lose it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389#issuecomment-730111952