Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packets and datagrams and packets (#4327)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:17:43 -0800

Based on Jana&#39;s suggestion on #4313.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327

-- Commit Summary --

  * Packets and datagrams and packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:18:24 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327#pullrequestreview-522943273

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:25:21 -0800

Merged #4327 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4327#event-3955185514