Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] IANA review of -invariants (#4366)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:37:08 -0800

IANA wrote:
> We understand that this document doesn't require any registry actions. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4366

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:37:14 -0800

Closed #4366.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4366#event-4003662461

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 00:23:50 -0800

Modulo the discussion on location of #4280.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4366#issuecomment-728768596