Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Martin Duke TLS Comment 1 (#4465)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 04:38:58 -0800

@martinduke said:

> The third-to-last paragraph of Sec 4.1.3 implies that the transport
parameters are not delivered until the handshake is complete. In 8.2 it says
that the TPs are "available" but "not fully trusted" before completion. The
latter is certainly true; but the server can't send 0.5-RTT packets (e.g. a
SETTINGS frame) without any indication of the client transport parameters. I
would suggest a clarification in 4.1.3 and letting the language in 8.2 stand.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4465

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 04:41:28 -0800

Proposed resolution is #4463 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4465#issuecomment-752061752