Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] replace remaining use of "octet" with "byte" (#4446)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 18:57:24 -0800

Maybe leftovers from #1921, or newly added text.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446

-- Commit Summary --

  * replace remaining use of &quot;octet&quot; with &quot;byte&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:20:09 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks, @kazuho !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#pullrequestreview-553345876

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:05:24 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

How did those slip through!?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#pullrequestreview-553405314

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 04:32:47 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#pullrequestreview-553641726

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 07:58:29 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Yes, I think these are mostly new / imported from other docs.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#pullrequestreview-553832444

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:52:50 -0800

I'm sure the document was touched by his noodly appendage of the Octocat :octocat:

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#issuecomment-747110375

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 21:58:22 -0800

Merged #4446 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446#event-4128257222