Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Martin Duke Transport Comment 7 (#4456)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 10:05:35 -0800

@martinduke said:

> 13.3 "it is not forbidden to retransmit copies of frames from lost packets" Is
this true for PATH_CHALLENGE? I thought this quite explicitly shouldn't be
copied.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4456

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 13:25:18 -0800

My recommendation is to answer the question, but not change anything.  See #4449 for an answer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4456#issuecomment-749783056

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 13:29:50 -0800

Very well, please close this issue. Sorry for the confusion.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4456#issuecomment-749784583