Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove notes about draft versions (#4430)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:23:03 -0800

Note: Don&#39;t merge until the last minute.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove notes about draft versions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:30:04 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430#pullrequestreview-547720484

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:49:08 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I want to do more than just approve this, but this'll have to do 🥳 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430#pullrequestreview-547728810

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:18:04 -0800

Merged #4430 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4430#event-4106510391