Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Clarify applicability of dynamic table state probing (#4423)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 16:29:51 -0800

I think this helps?

Fixes: #4399
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Clarify applicability of dynamic table state probing to QPACK and HTTP

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 09:54:26 -0800

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423#pullrequestreview-546393702

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 00:40:29 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423#pullrequestreview-546861912

---

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 07:43:11 -0800

@bencebeky approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423#pullrequestreview-547360119

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:08:13 -0800

Merged #4423 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423#event-4087167188