Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove draft version identification from h3 (#4432)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:01:01 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove draft version identification from h3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:42:47 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432#pullrequestreview-548814277

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 04:48:28 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432#pullrequestreview-549161708

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 08:24:48 -0800

Merged #4432 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4432#event-4110158317