Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery changelog (#4438)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:15:28 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438

-- Commit Summary --

  * Recovery changelog
  * more

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:31:54 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438#pullrequestreview-550968189

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:33:52 -0800

Merged #4438 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438#event-4106524540