Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use "domain name", not "DNS name" (#4464)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:55:08 -0800

To align with &quot;official&quot; terminology in RFC 8499.  Cite that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4464

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use &quot;domain name&quot;, not &quot;DNS name&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4464.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4464.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4464

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:35:03 -0800

Merged #4464 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4464#event-4153011981