Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: update section refs for new HTTP core drafts (#4441)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 04:15:27 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: update section refs for new HTTP core drafts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:29:20 -0800

Merged #4441 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441#event-4110969209