Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelogs for -transport and -tls -33 (#4439)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:40:00 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for -transport and -tls -33

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:03:32 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

One nit, but LGTM.

> @@ -2505,6 +2505,13 @@ restrict packet size have a limit of 2^21.5.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-tls-32
+
+- Added final values for Initial key derivation and Retry authenticaiton

```suggestion
- Added final values for Initial key derivation, Retry authentication, and TLS
  extension type for the QUIC Transport Parameters extension (#4431)
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439#pullrequestreview-550971363

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:06:01 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

8f49d9851415284d64b9f2f50e4f14e5182c0c7f  Missed the extension codepoint

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439/files/275ac78d1c4cfb175a7cc7e4766b86e5b973c03f..8f49d9851415284d64b9f2f50e4f14e5182c0c7f

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:06:14 -0800

Merged #4439 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439#event-4106553557

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:06:39 -0800

Not so much a nit as a flat-out oopsie there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4439#issuecomment-744084293