Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [qpack] Update security considerations TOC (#4416)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 15:37:42 -0800

Fixes: #4401
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416

-- Commit Summary --

  * [qpack] Update security considerations TOC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 15:46:50 -0800

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416#pullrequestreview-542390088

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 15:50:30 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416#pullrequestreview-542391594

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 15:52:07 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416#pullrequestreview-542392273

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 16:16:28 -0800

Merged #4416 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416#event-4059805475