Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Expect, don't predict (#4461)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:41:54 -0800

Closes #4457.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461

-- Commit Summary --

  * we expect, we don&#39;t predict

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:47:05 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Thanks.  This is weaker, but truer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461#pullrequestreview-557409747

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:47:38 -0800

Merged #4461 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461#event-4142020583