Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery section 4.2 possbile references (#4418)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:42:46 -0800

In the Recovery genart review, Vijay Gurbani wrote:

> S4.2, first paragraph: Perhaps citing rfc6298 is helpful here to further
>  provide information on the "retransmission ambiguity" problem?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4418

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 13:00:59 -0800

Based on the proposed PR, I'm marking this as editorial.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4418#issuecomment-741024322

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 13:36:19 -0800

Closed #4418 via #4425.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4418#event-4086867496