Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Transport parameters can be used before they are authentic (#4463)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:38:06 -0800

This is OK, but only in a limited fashion.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463

-- Commit Summary --

  * Transport parameters can be used before they are authentic

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:35:35 -0800

@martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463#pullrequestreview-557475578

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 10:16:12 -0800

@seanturner approved this pull request.

I think the changes add clarity.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4463#pullrequestreview-558157488