Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add a few missing transport-33 changelog items (#4447)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 13:54:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add a few missing transport-33 changelog items

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:20:32 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447#pullrequestreview-555907691

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 01:38:09 -0800

Merged #4447 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447#event-4133155182