Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] No IANA version registry (#4280)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:15:59 -0800

@gloinul we think that this can be resolved by merging the associated PR #4345, does that seem ok to you? 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280#issuecomment-741204597

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 07:25:00 -0800

Yes, I am fine with the PR. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280#issuecomment-741842574

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 07:33:07 -0800

@martinthomson please land the associated PR when you are ready.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280#issuecomment-741848304

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:28:31 -0800

Closed #4280 via #4345.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280#event-4093116019

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:54:48 -0800

Reopened #4280.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280#event-4106542733