Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack-20 changelog (#4444)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:45:13 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack-20 changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:46:21 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444#pullrequestreview-553112284

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:46:29 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444#pullrequestreview-553112565

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:47:59 -0800

Merged #4444 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444#event-4117162059