Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix recovery references and some text (#4425)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 21:30:26 -0800

Fixes #4417.
Fixes #4418.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix recovery references and some text.
  * unnecessary phrase

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 21:34:26 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425#pullrequestreview-546758085

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 10:22:04 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425#pullrequestreview-547506405

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 13:36:19 -0800

Merged #4425 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4425#event-4086867485