Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix transport I-D typo: s/amplication/amplification/ (#4448)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 14:20:06 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix transport I-D typo: s/amplication/amplification/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:15:13 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks, @dtikhonov !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448#pullrequestreview-555907202

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:15:19 -0800

Merged #4448 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448#event-4132039757