Subject: Re: (radius) Proxy-State attribute

From: "Claudio Lapidus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:58:09 -0300

On Fri, 10 May 2002 15:46:27 -0400, VICTOR  MUSLIN wrote:

>Thanks. RFC notwithstanding, sometimes some features -- especially more
>esoteric ones -- are not implemented. What I was hoping is to get people's
>actual experiences with real RADIUS servers used.

From my own actual work experience, here you have a list of servers that 
make rutinary use of Proxy-State:
- Cisco Access Registrar
- Alcatel SMC
- Lucent NavisRadius
- Radiator

Right now, I cannot recall for sure if Cistron and FreeRadius implement it 
too, but I remember to had run some tests about a year ago and I think they 
do. If this is important for you, I can go after the archived test 
protocols. Let me know.

regards,
cl.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.