Subject: RE: LPDP<->PEP

From: "Rawlins, Diana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:23:09 +0000

Kaustubh,

A draft has been written that describes a PIB that could be used to
provision a COPS-RSVP LPDP.
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rawlins-rsvppcc-pib-00.txt

-Diana

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaustubh Phanse [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: LPDP<->PEP

Hi! all,

	Has any standard been proposed or suggested for the interface or
communication between a Local Policy Decision Point (LPDP) and a Policy
Enforcement Point (PEP)? Any pointers in this matter are greatly
appreciated.

Thank you
sincerely,
Kaustubh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
 Kaustubh S. Phanse
 Graduate Research Assistant
 Alexandria Research Institute
 Bradley Department of ECpE		                 __    _________
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University       \ \  / ___  __/
 Alexandria,VA 22314                                      \ \/ /  / /
                                                           \  /  / /
 Email:[email-masked]                                    \/  /_/ 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
 \o/     \o             __|      \ /     |__          o _
  |      /\      __\o     \o      |     o/    o/__    /\
_/_\____|_\_____/)_|______(_\____/o\___/_)____|__(\__/_|