Subject: RE:

From: "Rawlins, Diana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:09:53 +0000

bambi,

The COPS Request clientSI contains the RSVP information used to 
base the policy decision. The COPS Decision message indicates 
whether the policy was granted. Additional RSVP objects can be
included in the Decision Message Replacement Data object. One
of these can be the Policy Object. The Policy object is an
RSVP object that contains policy information.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2749.txt

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2748.txt

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2750.txt

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rap-charter.html

-Diana

-----Original Message-----
From: sridhar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

In the COPS-RSVP  model which object in the request message or which message
object  will hold policy data.what type of policy variables does these
object hold.
  looking forward for a help                    
                                               with warm regards
                                                          bamsi