Subject: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:24:43 -0800

>From [email-masked] Fri Feb 23 10:24:42 2001
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: Last Call: Structure of Policy Provisioning Information (SPPI)
	 to Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:24:38 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Resource Allocation Protocol
Working Group to consider Structure of Policy Provisioning Information
(SPPI) <draft-ietf-rap-sppi-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 9, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-sppi-05.txt