Subject: [Rfced-future] Invitation: RFC Editor Future Development Program (rfc... @ Wed May 27, 2020 11:30am - 1pm (IST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:07:56 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: [Rfced-future] RFC Editor Future Development Program (rfcefdp) WG  
Virtual Meeting: 2020-05-27
The RFC Editor Future Development Program (rfcefdp) will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-05-27 from 06:00 to 07:30 UTC.

Agenda:
We will continue a roundtable exchange of people’s views on the future of  
the RFC Series Editor. We will further develop the agenda there. All are  
invited to participate, and to join the list, which can be found at  
https://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/rfced-future. The meeting will be  
recorded. Current information on the program can be found at  
https://github.com/intarchboard/rfced-future.

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1dd4253db4bdf3a30ef9f3aabc64ac75

--
Rfced-future mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/rfced-future
When: Wed May 27, 2020 11:30am – 1pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N2hyc3NiaGUycXI5aDVsbGFmY29wZmJnOWUgcmZjZWQtZnV0dXJlQGlhYi5vcmc&tok=MjAjZGhydXYuaWV0ZkBnbWFpbC5jb203ZjkzNGU1NDYyMTc0NTU3MjhhYmM3NzlhYzZjNjU1Mjc2N2FjMThh&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding