Subject: [Rfced-future] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:24:03 -0700

Hi all,

I've just submitted version -06 of our Internet-Draft, addressing as 
many of the open issues as I could. Please take a look and let me know 
if I've missed anything.

Peter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:21:16 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Revision:	06
Title:		RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
Document date:	2021-11-18
Group:		iab
Pages:		27
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06

Abstract:
    This document specifies version 3 of RFC Editor Model.  The model
    defines two high-level tasks related to the RFC Series.  Policy
    definition is the joint responsibility of the RFC Series Working
    Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals, and the RFC Series
    Approval Board (RSAB), which approves such proposals.  Policy
    implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC Production
    Center (RPC) as contractually overseen by the IETF Administration
    Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).

    This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
    RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:25:07 +1300

Looks good to me. I agree with all the changes.

Regards
    Brian Carpenter