Subject: [Rfced-future] A word about today's meeting

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:57:39 +0100

Hi everyone,

The slides have been updated to add the issues that Eric mentioned.  If 
I have MISSED any issues, please could you note them in email.  After 
the close of our last call we do have a good few issues to deal with.  
The good news is that a good many are editorial.  We do not propose to 
spend much time on those, and will work with the editor to address those 
issues out of band. More good news: we seem to have converged on a 
number of changes. We hope not to spend much time on those.

There are a handful of issues that have not garnered any additional 
support.  We propose to give people time today to voice support, but we 
ask that people be brief.

We would like to spend most of the time on issues where we do not yet 
see clear consensus.  Those are these:

93

Appeals against RSAB decisions

Proposed text from Martin

Discuss

94

Who resolves disputes when they need to be timely?

Proposed text from Martin

Discuss

117

RSWG for everything?

RPC responsibilities and the community

Lots of discussion on list

Discuss

129

RSWG Chairs issue community last call instead of RSAB

Different views

Discuss

As always, the group gets to decide all of this, but if we are business 
like, we should be able to get through the agenda.

Eliot