Subject: [Rfced-future] Interim meeting scheduled: Dec 2 21:00 GMT

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:49:15 +0100

Everyone,

Thank you all for doodling.

We have scheduled an interim for December 2nd at 21:00 GMT.

The tentative agenda is to resolve "Principles".  The chairs will be 
discussing how to structure this time, and we will be back to you with a 
proposal.

The carrot: if we can resolve this prior to the 2nd, we will cancel the 
meeting.  For this to happen, it is absolutely critical that people to 
understand the nature of the difference.  I encourage EVERYONE to speak 
*DIRECTLY* to people who hold different points of view to find common 
ground and recognize what is possible.  You oughtn't wait for this 
interim to do so.

It will help if we have a *common* proposal that captures that common 
ground.

Eliot

Meeting URL:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m760daeb435eebb2ab2b01b7442b01b29