Subject: [Rfced-future] Next week's meeting

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:23:21 +0100

Hi everyone,

You can find our meeting materials for next week's meeting at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/rfcefdp

For what we hope to be the last time, we are looking for a scribe.  
Apply within, as they say.

Finally, a plea from the chairs.  We have but one hour.  This was 
because we expected slightly fewer issues than we got, and to 
accommodate the IESG and IETF in terms of being economical with our time.

To move things along, PLEASE be current on the mailing list discussion, 
and proposed text.  My intent is to move brisquely as follows:

  * Editorial issues will receive very little time- just to confirm that
    they are indeed editorial.
  * Issues where it seems we have consensus on changes will receive
    roughly speaking the same treatment, but people may call out
    anything that concerns them.
  * Issues where there doesn't seem to be support for changes. Unless
    people voice support, we're going to move on.
  * Issues where it's clear we need more discussion.  There are very few
    of these.

In  this way we should be able to finish in the allotted time, but it 
will help greatly if people DO voice support in advance of the meeting 
for proposed changes others have made.

Eliot