Subject: [Rfced-future] Weekly github digest (RFC Editor Future Development Program Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 00:35:50 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 issues created:
  - Improve Community Calls for Comment (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/139 
  - Requests of the IETF Trust (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/138 

Pull requests
-------------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+3/-0/💬8)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - address #138 (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/142 
  - address #119 (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/141 
  - address #139 (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/140 

  3 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #142 add requests for IETF Trust (1 by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/142 
  - #141 improve text about Community Calls for Comment etc. (3 by becarpenter, martinthomson, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/141 
  - #140 add Historical Properties text (4 by adamroach, becarpenter, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/140 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future