Subject: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-02-03

The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has 
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy 
networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building), 
Home and Urban. Pursuant to this effort, this document defines the 
routing requirements for building automation. 

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:47:47 -0600

All,

The -04 version of the Building Requirements document has just been 
posted.  The -04 document incorporates only three minor changes from -03 
...

1) The 'Parallel Download' requirement has been moved from the 
requirements section of the draft body to Appendix A.  JP had requested 
this change.  I agreed in that this requirement is not a routing 
requirement.

2) The 'Security' section of the draft was reworded to discuss network 
security requirements as they relate to routing.  The prior draft was not 
clear which of the security requirements were related to routing.

3) I reread the entire draft and cleaned up a few remaining grammatical 
errors.  I also reordered the requirements in Appendix A in what I believe 
is a priority order.  they had been in chronological order in the -03 
draft.

Jerry

[email-masked] 
Sent by: [email-masked]
02/03/2009 04:29 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc
[email-masked]
Subject
[Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks 
Working Group of the IETF.

                 Title           : Building Automation Routing 
Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
                 Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
                 Filename        : 
draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt
                 Pages           : 29
                 Date            : 2009-02-03

Requirements Language 

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:01:22 +0100

Hi Jerry et all,

Thanks for having addressed all comments from various people during  
LC. I made a very final pass and fixed a few minor issues found during  
IDNits (used references, SHOULD not => SHOULD NOT ...), thus this  
revision 05 that I just posted, now ready for publication. This closes  
our series of ROLL routing requirements documents.

Thanks.

JP.

On Feb 3, 2009, at 11:47 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> posted.  The -04 document incorporates only three minor changes from  
> -03 ...
>
> requirements section of the draft body to Appendix A.  JP had  
> requested this change.  I agreed in that this requirement is not a  
> routing requirement.
>
> 2) The 'Security' section of the draft was reworded to discuss  
> network security requirements as they relate to routing.  The prior  
> draft was not clear which of the security requirements were related  
> to routing.
>
> 3) I reread the entire draft and cleaned up a few remaining  
> grammatical errors.  I also reordered the requirements in Appendix A  
> in what I believe is a priority order.  they had been in  
> chronological order in the -03 draft.
>
> Jerry
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [email-masked]
> ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt_______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]