Subject: [Roll] Important meeting Dates for IETF-73

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:11:12 +0100

Please note that these dates are subject to change.

December 15, 2008 (Week of) - IETF Online Registration is now open.
December 22, 2008 Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins. To  
request a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request  
Tool.
January 19, 2009 Monday (Extended to January 21, 2009) - Cutoff date  
for requests to schedule Working Group meetings and for preliminary  
BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, January 20 UTC/GMT).  
To request a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session  
Request Tool.
February 2, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors  
to schedule BOFs at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 3 UTC/GMT). To  
request a BOF, please see instructions on Requesting a BOF.
February 9, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve  
BOF requests at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 10 UTC/GMT).
February 13, 2009 Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment.
February 23, 2009 Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial  
document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PST (01:00  
Tuesday, February 24 UTC/GMT).
February 25, 2009 Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule  
Working Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PST (01:00 Thursday, February 26  
UTC/GMT).
March 2, 2009 Monday - Final agenda to be published.
March 2, 2009 Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document  
(-00) submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 3 UTC/GMT), upload  
using IETF ID Submission Tool.
March 9, 2009 Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
March 11, 2009 Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00  
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management  
Tool.
March 13, 2009 Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
March 16, 2009 Monday - Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
March 16, 2009 Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT).
March 20, 2009 Friday - Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off  
at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
March 22-27, 2009 - 74th IETF Meeting in San Francisco, CA, USA
April 24, 2009 Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00  
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management  
Tool.
May 13, 2009, Wednesday - Proceedings submission corrections cutoff  
date by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials  
Management Tool.

**** Times are in US Pacific Time and UTC/GMT ****