Subject: [Roll] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00]

From: Tzeta Tsao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:29:51 -0500

WG,

We have posted draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00, which should be
available from the repository shortly.

>From the abstract:

This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks.  The development of the framework builds
upon previous work on routing security and adapts the security
assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low power and
lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
assessing the security threats and identifying applicable
countermeasures.  These assessments provide the basis of the security
recommendations for incorporation into low power, lossy network
routing protocols.

We greatly appreciate it if you would comment to the list.

Thanks,
Tzeta Tsao

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:22:44 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Tzeta Tsao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-tsao-roll-security-framework
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
Creation_date:	 2009-02-16
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks.  The development of the framework builds
upon previous work on routing security and adapts the security
assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low power and
lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
assessing the security threats and identifying applicable
countermeasures.  These assessments provide the basis of the security
recommendations for incorporation into low power, lossy network
routing protocols.

The IETF Secretariat.