Subject: [Roll] your comment at ROLL about tree discovery

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:00:44 +0200

Hi Phil,

I'm coming back to you as promised (when I had the mike at the WG
meeting) about an improvement to the td process you suggested.

The discussion at the time would have consumed my slot and we agreed to
take it offline. Now would be a great time to dig more.

Could you please elaborate what the proposed improvement is?

Thanks for all,

 

Pascal Thubert
IP Engineering TC

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Phone :+33 497 23 26 34
Mobile :+33 619 98 29 85

Cisco Systems
  Village d'Entreprises Green Side bat. T3 
  400, Avenue Roumanille
  06410 Biot - Sophia Antipolis  
  France
  www.cisco.com/global/FR/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/FR/> 

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.