Subject: [Roll] Document Action: 'Urban WSNs Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Urban WSNs Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks '
   <draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy 
networks Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-05.txt

Technical Summary

The application-specific routing requirements for Urban Low Power and
Lossy Networks (U-LLNs) are presented in this document.

Working Group Summary

The I-D has been extensively discussed with the participation of 
several key members of the Working Group. There were no Last Call
concerns.

Document Quality

There were no issues in the contents of the doc by the WG or
community.

Personnel

JP Vasseur is the doc shepherd.