Subject: [Roll] 6LoWPAN + LOAD NS-2 Implementations

From: Bruno Marques <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:26:02 +0100

Hello

I'm a portuguese PhD Student at the Engineering Faculty of the  
University of Porto (FEUP).

I'm researching on low power Application Driven routing protocols for  
WSN.

In that context, it is possible to have the source code of 6LoWPAN  
Adaptation layer and LOAD routing protocol implementation in NS-2 used  
for comparison, or perhaps indicate somebody else who can help me ?

Thanking you in advance,

best wishes,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruno Filipe Marques,
MsC in Electrical and Computer Engineering

FCT PhD Schollarship (SFRH/BD/36221/2007)
PhD Student @ DEEC/FEUP
WiMobNet, UTM, INESC Porto,

Departamento de Engenharia Electrotécnica
Escola Superior de Tecnologia
Instituto Politécnico de Viseu
Portugal

url: http://www.estv.ipv.pt/paginaspessoais/bmarq/
e-mail: [email-masked]

Lembre-se da sua responsabilidade para com o ambiente antes de  
imprimir este e-mail !