Subject: Re: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 00:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear WG,

Nice to see the draft. MUST appreciate the efforts of ROLL DT.

Thanks,

Umair

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, JP Vasseur <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt
To: "ROLL WG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 4:48 AM

Here you are.
Thanks.
JP.

Begin forwarded message:
From: [email-masked]: June 29, 2009 1:15:01 AM CEDTTo: [email-masked]: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt Reply-To: [email-masked]
 A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPL: Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Winter, R. Team
	Filename        : draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt
	Pages           : 60

	Date            : 2009-06-28

This document specifies the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL), in accordance with the requirements described in
[I-D.ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs], and [RFC5548].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll