Subject: [Roll] DT Update

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:37:38 +0200

Dear WG,

The list has been quiet for the last few weeks, but that won't last ;-)

1) DT Update
Although the plan was indeed to post a first draft in May, I am  
pleased to report a high and productive activity by the DT, which has  
been making significant progress, with hours of discussion every week  
since the last IETF. Instead of rushing out on technical details, the  
idea was to step back, make sure that the requirements were well  
understood, look at architectural decisions, ...
The current plan is as follow:
	* Post a revision -00 by June 27.
	* Please provide some feed-back ASAP
	* That would give us a chance to post another revision before the cut- 
off date for this IETF

As a reminder,
	* Nothing will be fully baked of course and help from everyone will  
be extremely welcome
	* At this point, this is just an independent submission.

2) Security
As you know security is of utmost importance, and we have 2 individual  
submissions so far, none of which has been discussed so far in WG  
meetings.
The good news is that we have requested to have a security expert  
appointed to the WG to help us out. Thanks Adrian for helping here.  
The security expert should be named fairly soon.

Thanks.

JP.