Subject: [Roll] Security Advisor for the ROLL WG

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:56:34 +0200

Dear WG,

I have the pleasure to announce that Rene accepted to help us as  
Security Advisor. As you know security is one of our top priorities  
and his help will be more than welcome. Rene has been exposed to our  
"World" for quite some time, which will obviously help. Thanks to  
Adrian and the Security ADs (Tim and Pasi).

Thanks again Rene.

JP.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:05:23 +0200

Sorry I forgot to mention Rene's last nane: Rene Struik.

Thanks.

JP.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 6:56 AM, JP Vasseur wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll