Subject: [Roll] Final Agenda

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:04:03 +0200

It is now finalized (since yesterday):

1500-1520 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break II - Congresshall Foyer
1520-1700 Afternoon Session II
Room 300	APP	ogpx	Open Grid Protocol BOF
Congresshall A	INT	mext	Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 WG
Cabaret	OPS	dime	Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG
Room 307	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Large Stage	RAI	p2psip	Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol WG
Congresshall B	RTG	forces	Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG
Congresshall C	RTG	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Small Stage	TSV	rmt	Reliable Multicast Transport WG
1710-1810 Afternoon Session III
Room 300	APP	vcarddav	vCard and CardDAV WG
Congresshall A	INT	mext	Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 WG
Congresshall B	INT	multimob	Multicast Mobility BOF
Cabaret	OPS	dime	Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG
Room 307	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Large Stage	RAI	p2psip	Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol WG
Congresshall C	RTG	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG

ps: There will not be any break in between the two consecutive slots.

Cheers!

JP.