Subject: [Roll] Fw: I-D Submitter Authentication for draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:11:04 -0500

All,

I have edited minor changes into 
draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-05.txt and submitted the -06 version 
to the IETF repository.  The list of changes are noted below:

Many nits cleaned up
Mobility Requirements rewritten for better clarity
Security Requirements rewritten for better clarity 
Appendix B - "Commercial Building Use Cases" deleted 

These changes were promulgated by comments received by IETF reviewers. 
This document has already been approved through 'last call' by the ROLL 
WG.

----- Forwarded by Jerald P Martocci/CORP/Johnson_Controls on 08/07/2009 
02:01 PM -----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
08/07/2009 01:54 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
I-D Submitter Authentication for draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs

Please follow the link below to complete your I-D submission.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/auto_post.cgi?auth_key=QyJhFKnJoQtPEdXY1htkMwvyeruP8ZMi&submission_id=17291

Please note that if you do not follow the link above by 2009-08-10, then 
this submission will be canceled and your Internet-Draft will be 
permanently removed from the staging area.

THIS PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ANY CUTOFF DATES.  IF A CUTOFF 
PERIOD BEGINS BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE SUBMISSION PROCESS, YOUR SUBMISSION 
CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.

The IETF Secretariat.