Subject: [Roll] ROLL WG Interim Meeting

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:53:14 +0200

Dear all,

In order to keep moving at the same pace, which is of utmost  
importance for this industry,
we are planning to have an interim ROLL Working Group meeting before  
IETF-76.

Since the previous Interim ROLL WG meeting took place in the US, we  
choose Europe for the
location.

Date and Venue
September 30 hosted by Cisco Systems in ROLLE, Switzerland (30mn drive  
from Geneva Airport).

Logistics details will of course be announced and discussed on the ML  
in due time.

Here is a very first draft of the agenda, comments are of course very  
much welcome. As you can see
we have enough to fill 3 hours of discussions.

1) Agenda/admin (Chairs - 5mn) [5]

2) WG Status (Chairs - 10 mn) [15]

3) RPL: Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy networks
draft-dt-roll-rpl-01 (TBD - 90mn) [115]

5) Metric ID - draft-ietf-roll-metric (TBD - 30mn) [145]

6) A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
(Tzeta - 35mn) [180]
draft-tsao-roll-security-framework

Let us know if you have any feed-back, thanks to send an email in  
reply to let us know if you are planning
to attend (for logistic).

Note also that the meeting has not yet been approved by Adrian.

Thanks.

JP.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:31:49 +0200

Two quick but important updates.

1) Duration: we will of course have more than 3 hours - Proposal is to  
start at 11:00am (for people traveling that day to arrive on time) and  
finish by 4-5pm.
2) The Interim WG Meeting has been approved by our AD Adrian.

Thanks.

JP.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 10:53 AM, JP Vasseur wrote:

> September 30 hosted by Cisco Systems in ROLLE, Switzerland (30mn  
> drive from Geneva Airport).
>
> Logistics details will of course be announced and discussed on the  
> ML in due time.
>
> Here is a very first draft of the agenda, comments are of course  
> very much welcome. As you can see
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll