Subject: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-rpl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL: Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Winter, R. Team
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-rpl-00.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2009-08-03

This document specifies the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL), in accordance with the requirements described in
[I-D.ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs], and [RFC5548].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tim Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:15:58 -0400

WG,

We have re-submitted draft-dt-roll-rpl-01.txt as draft-ietf-roll-rpl-00.txt.

No changes have been made other than title and date.

Thanks,

-DT

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll