Subject: [Roll] [roll] #13: Terminology

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:54:23 -0000

#13: Terminology
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Update the document to use a consistent terminology - today the
 terminology
 inward becomes UP (towards to root)
 outward becomes DOWN

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/13>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:04:52 -0000

#13: Terminology
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Terminology updated in the Revision -05 of the RPL specification.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>