Subject: [Roll] [roll] #15: Inconsistent prefix-length

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:14:35 -0000

#15: Inconsistent prefix-length
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  joakime@…           |       Owner:                           
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                           
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:                           
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:  destination prefix length
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The prefix length for a DAG Destination Prefix is specified as 8-bits long
 in the figure (7) and as 16-bits in the text (5.1.3.1.1.5 / top of page
 26). The value should be changed to 8-bits in the text section.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/15>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: Tim Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:42:40 -0500

This will be fixed in -05.

-Tim