Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #8: DIO Option Lenght

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:49:33 -0000

#8: DIO Option Lenght
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Email From Tim Winter

 For now then we should leave the text unchanged for -05.  Perhaps we may
 revisit this later when we have more basis to optimize.

 Thanks,

 -Tim

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>