Subject: [Roll] [roll] #9: DEFAULT_DIO_REDUNDANCY_CONSTANT

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:13:08 -0000

#9: DEFAULT_DIO_REDUNDANCY_CONSTANT
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 detail: DEFAULT_DIO_REDUNDANCY_CONSTANT is not specified or mentionned in
 section 6.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/9>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: Tim Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 14:40:39 -0500

This will be fixed in -05.

Regards,

-Tim

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:37:40 -0000

#9: DEFAULT_DIO_REDUNDANCY_CONSTANT
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in RPL Revision -05

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>