Subject: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 02:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Brandt, J. Buron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-11-30

This document presents home control and automation application
specific requirements for Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks (ROLL). In the near future many homes will contain high
numbers of wireless devices for a wide set of purposes. Examples
include actuators (relay, light dimmer, heating valve), sensors
(wall switch, water leak, blood pressure) and advanced controllers
(RF-based AV remote control, Central server for light and heat
control). Because such devices only cover a limited radio range,
routing is often required. The aim of this document is to specify
the routing requirements for networks comprising such constrained
devices in a home control and automation environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:20:05 +0100

Hi

Another version of the home control requirements has been submitted to
reflect the changes during the last call process.

Most changes are editorial.
A few changes have been made to the security section.

Cheers,
  Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 30. november 2009 11:15
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Automation Routing Requirements in Low
Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Brandt, J. Buron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-11-30

This document presents home control and automation application specific
requirements for Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks (ROLL). In
the near future many homes will contain high numbers of wireless devices
for a wide set of purposes. Examples include actuators (relay, light
dimmer, heating valve), sensors (wall switch, water leak, blood
pressure) and advanced controllers (RF-based AV remote control, Central
server for light and heat control). Because such devices only cover a
limited radio range, routing is often required. The aim of this document
is to specify the routing requirements for networks comprising such
constrained devices in a home control and automation environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-09
.txt