Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #15: Inconsistent prefix-length

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:59:09 -0000

#15: Inconsistent prefix-length
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  joakime@…                  |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:        
Component:  rpl                        |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:  destination prefix length  |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 For -05, RPL text is corrected:
   The Prefix Length is an 8-bit unsigned integer that indicates the
   number of leading bits in the destination prefix.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>