Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #5: DODAG

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:59:34 -0000

#5: DODAG
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 For -05, RPL text has been updated throughout to use the terminology "DAG
 Instance",
 "DODAG", and "DODAG Iteration".  "DODAG" is the more appropriate term than
 "DAG".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>