Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #6: Multicast DAO

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:54:49 -0000

#6: Multicast DAO
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed             
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                     
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                     
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed              
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 After discussion on the mailing list, some people thought that it brought
 extra complexity while others could see a real value add for minor added
 complexity. Thus it was decided to keep the mechanism as part of the core
 specification.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/6#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>