Subject: [Roll] [roll] #22: RPL Variables

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:02:54 -0000

#22: RPL Variables
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 There are several RPL variables/constants in the RPL specification to be
 determined:

  DEFAULT_DIO_INTERVAL_MIN  To be determined

    DEFAULT_DIO_INTERVAL_DOUBLINGS  To be determined

    DEFAULT_DIO_REDUNDANCY_CONSTANT  To be determined

    DEF_DAO_LATENCY  To be determined

    MAX_DESTROY_INTERVAL  To be determined

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/22>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>