Subject: [Roll] [roll] #19: Add an Type to the OCP Object in the Metric ID

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:40:36 -0000

#19: Add an Type to the OCP Object in the Metric ID
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  jpv@…        
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new          
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:               
Component:  routing-metrics     |     Version:               
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:               
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Add an Type to the OCP Object in the Metric ID

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/19>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:24:09 -0000

#19: Add an Type to the OCP Object in the Metric ID
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  jpv@…        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  routing-metrics     |      Version:               
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The OCP Object defined in this ID has been modified in revision 04 to be
 carried as a suboption of the DIO Base option, with makes more sense than
 in the DAG Metric Container and a new suboption type has been assigned TBC
 by IANA.

 Thanks.

 JP, Mijeom and Kris.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>