Subject: [Roll] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-08

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:36:44 -0600

All,

I have submitted a new version of the ROLL Building Requirements draft 
(-08) with responses to IESG commenters.

Regards,

Jerry

----- Forwarded by Jerald P Martocci/CORP/Johnson_Controls on 12/02/2009 
04:34 PM -----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
12/02/2009 04:30 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
Subject
New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-08

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-08.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Jerry Martocci and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:                 draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs
Revision:                 08
Title:                            Building Automation Routing Requirements 
in Low Power and Lossy Networks
Creation_date:            2009-12-02
WG ID:                            roll
Number_of_pages: 25

Abstract:
The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy
networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building),
Home and Urban networks. Pursuant to this effort, this document
defines the IPv6 routing requirements for building automation.

The IETF Secretariat.