Subject: [Roll] IETF 80: Constrained Node/Network cluster in Prague

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:29:28 +0100

The DRAFT agenda is out, and so far the WG meetings in the Constrained
Node/Network cluster have been scheduled in a very US/jetlag friendly
way :-)

Note that these dates and times are subject to change -- don't plan
travel relying on them.

And, if you are registered, remember to plan for the tutorial day on
"Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet" we have scheduled
for the Saturday leading up to IETF 80.

Gruesse, Carsten

Saturday, March 26, 2011:
0830-1900
http://www.iab.org/about/workshops/smartobjects/tutorial.html

MONDAY, March 28, 2011
1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
Congress Hall II  APP   core      Constrained RESTful Environments WG
1510-1610  Afternoon Session II
Barcelona         INT   lwig      Light-Weight Implementation Guidance

TUESDAY, March 29, 2011
1520-1700  Afternoon Session II
Congress Hall I   INT   6lowpan   IPv6 over Low power WPAN WG

WEDNESDAY, March 30, 2011
1510-1610  Afternoon Session II
Roma              APP   core      Constrained RESTful Environments WG

THURSDAY, March 31, 2011
1520-1720  Afternoon Session II
Congress Hall III RTG   roll      Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG