Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01

From: Omprakash Gnawali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:26:10 -0700

Here is a new draft. Updates:
- clarified that slow down can increase latency
- added redundancy constant and route stability vs. path cost sections.

Input from the WG on other tried and tested ideas on how to
implement/configure RPL welcome.

- om_p

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Omprakash Gnawali and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations
Revision:        01
Title:           Recommendations for Efficient Implementation of RPL
Creation_date:   2011-03-13
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
RPL is a flexible routing protocol applicable to a wide range of Low
Power and Lossy Networks.  To enable this wide applicability, RPL
provides many configuration options and gives implementers choices on
how to implement various components of RPL.  Drawing on our
experiences, we distill the design choices and configuration
parameters that lead to efficient RPL implementations and operations.

The IETF Secretariat.