Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02

From: Omprakash Gnawali <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:01:36 -0700

I posted an updated draft based on your comments. Feedback welcome.

The major changes are -
parent set
working without metric containers
rpl parameter subsection

- om_p

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02.txt has
been successfully submitted by Omprakash Gnawali and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of
Revision:        02
Title:           The Minimum Rank Objective Function with Hysteresis
Creation_date:   2011-04-27
WG ID:           roll
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) uses
objective functions to construct routes that optimize or constrain
the routes it selects and uses.  This specification describes the
Minimum Rank Objective Function with Hysteresis (MRHOF), an objective
function that selects routes that minimize a metric, while using
hysteresis to reduce churn in response to small metric changes.
MRHOF works with metrics that are additive along a route, and the
metric it uses is determined by the metrics RPL Destination
Information Object (DIO) messages advertise.

The IETF Secretariat.