Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-of0-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function 0
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-12.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-05-17

   The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
   specification defines a generic Distance Vector protocol that is
   adapted to a variety of networks types by the application of a
   specific Objective Function.  This document specifies a basic
   Objective Function that relies only on the objects that are defined
   in RPL and does not use any extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-12.txt