Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-of0-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 02:28:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function Zero
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-18.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
   specification defines a generic Distance Vector protocol that is
   adapted to a variety of networks types by the application of specific
   Objective Functions (OFs).  An OF states the outcome of the process
   used by a RPL node to select and optimize routes within a RPL
   Instance based on the information objects available; an OF is not an
   algorithm.

   This document specifies a basic Objective Function that relies only
   on the objects that are defined in RPL and does not use any protocol
   extension

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-18.txt