Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-of0-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:50:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function Zero
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-20.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
   specification defines a generic Distance Vector protocol that is
   adapted to a variety of networks types by the application of specific
   Objective Functions (OFs).  An OF states the outcome of the process
   used by a RPL node to select and optimize routes within a RPL
   Instance based on the information objects available; an OF is not an
   algorithm.

   This document specifies a basic Objective Function that relies only
   on the objects that are defined in RPL and does not use any protocol
   extension

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-20.txt

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:00:47 +0200

Pascal,

May I ask you to provide a summary of the latest changes for the WG since
there were several new revisions lately; since this is a WG it is important to
keep the WG up to date.

Many Thanks.

JP.

On Sep 8, 2011, at 7:50 AM, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>