Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:47:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reactive Discovery of Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Matthias Philipp
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   This document specifies a route discovery mechanism, complementary to
   the RPL base functionality.  This mechanism allows an IPv6 router to
   discover and establish, on demand, a route to another IPv6 router in
   the LLN such that the discovered route meets specified metrics
   constraints, without necessarily going along the DAG links
   established by basic RPL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt

---

From: Mukul Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:28:19 -0600 (CST)

Hi all

Here are the changes from the previous version:

1) Added Security and IANA sections.
2) Leaner initial sections.
3) Corrected typos.
4) Corrected a bug: The Option Length field in the Route Discovery Option now does not cover the Option Type and Option Length fields.
5) Added the secure versions of DRO and DRO-ACK messages.

Thanks
Mukul 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:47:30 PM
Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-05.txt
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll