Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:33:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reactive Discovery of Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Matthias Philipp
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-01-28

   This document specifies a point-to-point route discovery mechanism,
   complementary to the RPL core functionality.  This mechanism allows
   an IPv6 router to discover and establish, on demand, a route to
   another IPv6 router in the LLN such that the discovered route meets
   specified metrics constraints, without necessarily going along the
   DAG links established by core RPL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-07.txt