Subject: [Roll] Planned change in ROLL co-chair

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:19:13 -0000

Hi ROLL WG,

This is a business-as-usual email to let you know that we will be changing one
of the ROLL co-chairs effective the end of the ROLL session at the Paris IETF.

After providing years helping to lead the working group, David Culler has
decided it is time to step down as co-chair. Fittingly, this will coincide with
publication of RPL as an RFC. I know you will join with me in thanking David for
his expert guidance. I hope that he will continue to be involved in the work we
do.
 
Michael Richardson ([email-masked]) has agreed to step into the breach.
Michael is, in my experience, a stickler for doing the right thing in the right
way. For ROLL that means you can expect to be asked to follow IETF process, and
you can expect searching and exacting questions to force you to provide your
technical justifications for your work.

I look forward to the next wave of work consolidating and extending RPL under
the chairmanship of Michael and JP.

Thanks,
Adrian