Subject: [Roll] INSS2012- Call for Poster

From: Alireza Sahami <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:20:25 +0000

Ninth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
June 11 - 14, 2012 // Antwerp, Belgium

http://www.inss-conf.org<http://www.inss-conf.org/>

Call for Posters

Posters are able to facilitate vividly latest research results, creative
ideas and innovative applications. Our experiences from recent INSS
conferences revealed that they promote intense and fruitful discussions
with interested participants from industry and academia to exchange
knowledge, novel methodologies, new concepts and new perceptions directly.
The wide range topic of sensor network related research includes sensor
technology, hardware platforms, networking, security, middleware,
applications, programming and architecture, but is not limited to them.
Submissions from both industries and universities are encouraged.

Posters Submission Instructions

We invite you to submit a short paper (max. 2 pages) for a Poster
contribution. Please send your paper including the description of your
poster in PDF to Andreas Bulling ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) with the subject
line reading "INSS Poster Submission".

Link of manuscript template as following: IEEE Transaction Format

Posters Presentation and Publication Information

Accepted Poster contributions will be presented in a separate session. We
invite conference participants giving oral presentations to present a
Poster, in addition. This will promote additional intense discussions on
those topics. Participants giving already an oral presentation and which
have registered for a Poster presentation in addition, do not need to
submit a second paper. These participants register for a Poster by an
e-mail to the poster chairs (Jb Labrune
([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) and Andreas Bulling
([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)). Short papers of accepted poster contributions
will be published in the conference proceedings.

Important Dates:

§ Submission deadline (max. 2 pages for poster): March 30, 2012
§ Notification of acceptance: April 27, 2012
§ Camera-ready version: May 11, 2012
§ Conference dates: June 11 - 14, 2012