Subject: [Roll] Draft Agenda - ROLL WG Meeting IETF-83

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:23:45 +0100

Sorry for sending via email (experiencing issues with the Web Site), please find a draft agenda, let us know if you would like to propose any change:

Agenda/admin (Chairs - 5mn) [5]

1) WG Status (Chairs - 15 mn) [20]

2) The Minimum Rank with Hysteresis Objective Function
draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-06 - (Phil Levis - 5mn) [25]

3) "Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks" - draft-popa-roll-applicability-ami-04
(TBD - 10mn) [35]

4) Update on P2P (Emmanuel - 20mn) [55]
* Update on the RPL P2P Work
* Updated on draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-02

5) Multicast requirements for control over LLN (Peter van der stok - 10mn) [65]
- draft-vanderstok-roll-mcreq-00

6) Experiences with RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy
Networks - draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences-01 (Thomas - 10mn) [75]

7) Discussion on Security - 45 mn (Discussion led by Michael) [120]
draft-dvir-roll-security-authentication (Amit - 10mn)
draft-alexander-roll-amikey-lln-key-mgmt (Roger Alexander TBC - 10mn)
draft-qiu-roll-kemp-00 (QIU Ying - 10mn)
Open Mic: 15mn

JP, David and Michael.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:41:51 +0100

Fixing a typo:

3) "Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks" - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-05
(TBD - 10mn) [35]

7) Discussion on Security - 45 mn (Discussion led by Michael) [120]
draft-dvir-roll-security-authentication (Amit - 10mn)
draft-alexander-roll-amikey-lln-key-mgmt (Roger Alexander - 10mn)
draft-qiu-roll-kemp-00 (QIU Ying - 10mn)
Open Mic: 15mn

On Mar 9, 2012, at 6:23 PM, JP Vasseur wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:52:18 +0100

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:23:45PM +0100, JP Vasseur wrote:

> Sorry for sending via email (experiencing issues with the Web Site),
> please find a draft agenda, let us know if you would like to propose
> any change:

[...]

Hi,

I would appreciate to have some time to go over some issues of
draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib. See also my message from Feb 24.

Thanks,

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:07:15 +0100

Dear Juergen,

> draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib. See also my message from Feb 24.

I do remember, give us a few days to see if we can find time in the agenda, since your I-D is not yet in our
charter.

Thanks.

JP.