Subject: [Roll] RPL RFC 6550 - Path Control Example - Comments

From: Federico Consoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:34:07 +0200

Hi, I have a doubt regarding the Path Control Example.

 From Section 9.9.1

"1. Let C1 send a DAO containing a Target T with a Path Control 
10000000b. Node N stores an entry associating 10000000b with the Path 
Control field for C1 and Target T. "

And that's ok.

"2. Let C2 send a DAO containing a Target T with a Path Control 
00010000b. Node N stores an entry associating 00010000b with the Path 
Control field for C1 and Target T."

Why C1? I think that it should be C2.

"3. Let C3 send a DAO containing a Target T with a Path Control 
00001100b. Node N stores an entry associating 00001100b with the Path 
Control field for C1 and Target T."

Same issue. I think that it should be C3.

-- 
Regards
Consoli Federico