Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:08:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks
	Author(s)       : Daniel Popa
                          Jorjeta Jetcheva
                          Nicolas Dejean
                          Ruben Salazar
                          Jonathan W. Hui
                          Kazuya Monden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-04-30

   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/