Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-10 Comments

From: Federico Consoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 11:14:14 +0200

Hi,
In [RFC6550] section 11.2. Loop Avoidance and Detection
"SenderRank: 16-bit field set to zero by the source and to DAGRank(rank) 
by a router that forwards inside the RPL network."

In MRHOF Section 2:
"The terminologies used in this document are also consistent with the 
terminologies described in [RFC6550], except the term Rank. In this 
document, Rank refers to the value of the Rank field, not DAGRank as in 
[RFC6550]."

I believe that it is fairly intuitiveto use Rank in SenderRank but I can 
also think that I could use DAGRank in the data-flow header.
I think that to be more compliant with [RFC6550] (and also with 
[RFC6553]) I think you should also introduce the term SenderRankin 
section 2. What do you think?

-- 
Regards
Consoli Federico