Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 15:49:41 +0100

Hi ROLL WG,

Please provide me with your comments, thanking you,

Best Regard
Abdussalam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Abdussalam Nuri Baryun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-baryun-roll-nap
Revision:        00
Title:           The Node Ability of Participation (NAP)
Creation date:   2012-07-30
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baryun-roll-nap
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baryun-roll-nap-00

Abstract:
   Some Wireless Ad hoc Networks (WANETs) like LLNs often have
   different devices capabilities, with large scale deployment at
   different regions or environment conditions. In that network
   context, nodes may not be able to participate in certain time
   periods because of determined conditions. The Node Ability of
   Participation (NAP) protocol enhances the network use of its
   activities and capabilities. Routers and actuators in such
   networks can be adaptive and efficient for different unpredicted
   situations.

The IETF Secretariat