Subject: [Roll] [CFP] SenSys 2012 Poster: The ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems / Poster

From: "SenSys'12 Publicity" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:29:07 -0000

The poster session at SenSys provides a forum for researchers to
present their work and receive feedback from experts attending the
conference. The areas of interest are the same as the main track (see
the call for papers for details). As with previous editions of SenSys,
the best poster will be provided with an award. We explicitly
encourage submissions from students.

Posters must be submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 3
pages. The first two pages should contain an abstract describing the
research content of the poster, along with title, authors,
institutional affiliations and contact information. The third page
should contain a thumbnail draft of the poster's contents. Please
submit your poster proposal as a PDF on the submission website:
http://dachs.ece.utah.edu/sensys_poster_submissions.

Poster abstracts will appear in the conference proceeding.

Important dates:
Three-page poster abstracts	July 27, 2012, 11:59pm PST
Notification of acceptance	August 10, 2012
Camera-ready abstract	August 21, 2012

Poster Chair
Thomas Schmid (University of Utah)