Subject: [Roll] [CFP] SenSys 2012 Demo: The ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems

From: "SenSys'12 Publicity" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:28:00 -0000

SenSys 2012 solicits demonstrations showing innovative research and
applications. Demos which demonstrate working systems, new platforms
and tools, innovative applications, ground breaking ideas, and other
revolutionary concepts related to SenSys are welcome. Submissions from
both industry and universities are encouraged. Demos will be evaluated
based on technical merit and innovation as well as their potential to
stimulate interesting discussions and exchange of ideas. All accepted
demos will appear in Sensys 2012 proceedings.

Best Demo Award(s)
During the conference, all demos will be evaluated based on technical
merit, innovation, implementation completeness, and presentation
quality to select the best demo(s). The selected demos will receive
awards that will be announced during the conference.

DEMO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Submit a two-page description of your demo explaining the details of
what you will be presenting in as much detail as possible. If you plan
to demonstrate any technology involving non-standard RF transmissions,
please state this explicitly in your demo description. This will allow
us to minimize interference between demos.

Demos should be submitted to:
http://dachs.ece.utah.edu/sensys_demo_submissions/

Authors should format their two-page demo abstracts according to the
formatting guidelines provided for full paper submissions. Demo
submissions should be in PDF format.

IMPORTANT DATES
Two-page demo descriptions: 11:59pm (PST), July 27, 2012
Notification of acceptance: August 6, 2012
Camera-ready abstract: August 17, 2012
Conference dates: November 6-9, 2012

SenSys 2011 DEMO CHAIRS
Jakob Eriksson (University of Illinois, Chicago), [email-masked]
Pei Zhang (CMU), [email-masked]