Subject: [Roll] your comments on rpl implementation and deployment

From: Omprakash Gnawali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:21:01 -0500

I am planning to update draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations in the
next few days. I will add something about leaf nodes. It will be great
to also hear from rest of the WG their experiences and suggestions
from their experiences so we can document them in the draft.

JP, do you have any suggestions and insights from the deployment you
described in the recent draft? There might be some lessons from that
deployment others could learn and I would love to incorporate them in
the draft.

Here is the link to the current version of the draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-03

- om_p

---

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 06:38:42 +0000

Hi,

> deployment others could learn and I would love to incorporate them in

Not really, it worked as planned with tuning of course of various parameters. We will update the draft soon in light
of another large scale deployment and will let you know, thanks for asking.

Thanks.

JP.

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll