Subject: [Roll] [roll] #105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:37:22 -0000

#105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

 There's no explanation on how a node would determine what scope
 corresponds
 to a MPL domain. How would it do that without being given some additional
 information from the edge-router/s. I think what is needed, here, is some
 multicast routing information from the edge-router/s.

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mcr@…            |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast@…
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast    |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/105>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:37:59 -0000

Comment (by mcr@…):

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg07462.html

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mcr@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast@…
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major           |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast   |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last      |  Resolution:
  Call                      |
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/105#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>