Subject: [Roll] [[email-masked]: I-D Action: draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05.txt]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:16:06 +0200

Hi,

here is another update of the RPL-MIB. This version closes all issues
we were aware of. It would be nice to have some RPL experts to review
the document. Like last time, the appendix contains a JSON
serialization for those looking for an easy to read example.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: I-D Action: draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:07:35 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : Kevin Korte
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing the IPv6 Routing
   Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt