Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:10:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Security Threat Analysis for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Tzeta Tsao
                          Roger K. Alexander
                          Mischa Dohler
                          Vanesa Daza
                          Angel Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a security threat analysis for routing over
   low power and lossy networks (LLN).  The development builds upon
   previous work on routing security and adapts the assessments to the
   issues and constraints specific to low power and lossy networks.  A
   systematic approach is used in defining and evaluating the security
   threats.  Applicable countermeasures are application specific and are
   addressed in relevant applicability statements.  These assessments
   provide the basis of the security recommendations for incorporation
   into low power, lossy network routing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/