Subject: [Roll] Seems like we now see some interest in draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-01

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:44:21 +0000

Dear all,

Several of them asked for this draft to be discussed (originally we had no discussion on the mailing list) and as you know
"Slots" are not there for "presentation" but discussion. So agenda has been updated according:

1) Agenda/admin (Chairs - 5mn) [5]

2) WG Status (Chairs - 10 mn) [15]

3) Security Framework and Applicability Statement template
(Michael - 10m) [25]
draft=draft-richardson-roll-applicability-template-00

4) RPL applicability in industrial networks
draft-phinney-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability-01
(Pascal - 10mn) [35]

5) Industrial Deterministic Routing Extension for Low-Power
and Lossy Networks (M. Wei - 10mn) [45]

6) RPL deployment experience in large scale networks
draft-hui-vasseur-roll-rpl-deployment (TBD - 5mn) [50]

7) Loop Free DODAG Local Repair (Jianlin Guo - 10mn) [60]
draft-guo-roll-loop-free-dodag-repair

8) RPL Routing Pathology In a Network With a Mix of Nodes Operating in
Storing and Non-Storing Modes (JeongGil Ko - 10 mn) [70]
draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-01