Subject: [Roll] [roll] #106: trickle-mcast: always use 6in6 encapsulation for non-link-local multicast

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:40:34 -0000

#106: trickle-mcast: always use 6in6 encapsulation for non-link-local multicast

 Of course, all this would be greatly simplified if IPv6-in-IPv6
 encapsulation
 of non-link-local multicasts was made mandatory within a "non-storing RPL
 domain" (MPL domain). Then there would be only one way to forward
 multicasts
 within such a domain and there would be no need for additional routing
 information.

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg07462.html

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mcr@…            |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast@…
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast    |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/106>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>