Subject: [Roll] Updated Agenda

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:26:34 +0000

Dear WG,

Authors of draft-hui-vasseur-roll-rpl-deployment posted the revision 2, which documents another interesting deployment, thus the
5mn slot to provide you an update, considering the interest from the WG. That being said not sure what happened (apparently a
formatting issue) so the revision 2 could not be posted, so we will cancel the slot. Note that other large-scale RPL deployments
will be added soon, so version -03 will be ready for IETF-86.

On the other hand, looking at the activity around Trickle Multicast, we added a 10mn slot.

Here is the new agenda:

1) Agenda/admin (Chairs - 5mn) [5]

2) WG Status (Chairs - 10 mn) [15]

3) Security Framework and Applicability Statement template
(Michael - 10m) [25]
draft=draft-richardson-roll-applicability-template-00

4) RPL applicability in industrial networks
draft-phinney-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability-01
(Pascal - 10mn) [35]

5) Industrial Deterministic Routing Extension for Low-Power
and Lossy Networks (M. Wei - 10mn) [45]

6) Multicast Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (MPL)
draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-02 (Jonathan - 10mn) [55]

7) Loop Free DODAG Local Repair (Jianlin Guo - 10mn) [65]
draft-guo-roll-loop-free-dodag-repair

8) RPL Routing Pathology In a Network With a Mix of Nodes Operating in
Storing and Non-Storing Modes (JeongGil Ko - 10 mn) [75]
draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-01

Thanks.

JP.