Subject: [Roll] [roll] #111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:43:19 -0000

#111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

 I want to understand/see an example or clarification of the relation
 between RPL and MPL protocols, or how can a RPL router use the MPL. How
 does the MPL help in reducing energy consumption in forwarding and/or
 routing. Please advise,

 AB

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast               |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Keywords:  Multicast, RPL,
                                        |  Trickle
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/111>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>