Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #110: trickle-mcast: do applications receive all multicast, or just MPL encapsulated ones

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:05:04 -0000

#110: trickle-mcast: do applications receive all multicast, or just MPL
encapsulated ones

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I don't think that non-MPL nodes are able to receive from by MPL-
 forwarder-nodes as IP multicasts sent with destination, without beeing
 joind,

 If I miss the point please reply.

 This comment Requests a reply from authors of the I-D , thanking you

 AB

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/110#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>