Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #107: trickle-mcast: should multiple parameter sets be supported

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:46:59 -0000

#107: trickle-mcast: should multiple parameter sets be supported

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 So far there have been 2 supporters in the WG for including the useful
 feature of (at least) 2 Trickle parameter sets. Indeed, with little
 discussion following. Perhaps the authors could express their view?

 (See also Joseph's comments http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/roll/current/msg07505.html)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/107#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:07:06 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 MPL-03 allows a Forwarder to participate in multiple MPL Domains, using a
 different Trickle parameter set per Domain. So I believe this satisfies
 the indicated requirements in the building control domain and there's no
 need for supporting multiple parameter sets selection in the MPL Data
 Message and MPL Control Message.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/107#comment:4>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>