Subject: [Roll] [roll] #112: MPL IANA request section to mention 0x0-0xFF range group ID

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:59:21 -0000

#112: MPL IANA request section to mention 0x0-0xFF range group ID

 to include request for 6LoWPAN-compressible multicast group identifier for
 ALL_MPL_FORWARDERS in the 0x0-0xFF range preferably.

 See thread http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg07497.html

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |    Version:
  mcast                  |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/112>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:00:32 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => minor

 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/112#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>