Subject: [Roll] Agenda IETF-86

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:59:35 +0000

Dear all,

Please let us know by Feb 18th noon ET if you would like to have a "slot" at the next IETF ROLL WG meeting.

Thanks.

JP and Michael.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:03:56 -0500

Please be aware that WG meeting time is for resolving open issues
in current documents.  This is not in general a time for presentations.

If you have new work that you think the WG should know about,
then:
  1) please make sure that there is a draft-foobar- submitted before
     the deadline.  See
       http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF86
     so that means that -00 documents must be in by Feb. 18. 
     THAT IS NEXT WEEK.
  
  2) if you plan to use slides, I need to get them Monday Feb. 25.
     Slides will not be accepted at the last minute.  The reason to have
     the slides early is so that we can be sure that your work belongs
     in the ROLL WG.  Many people download the slides to follow along
     either because they are participating remotely,  and they are also
     very valuable for non-native-english speakers.

  3) we will judge interest to the WG by existence of discussion on
     IETF lists.

-- 
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works 
IETF ROLL WG co-chair.    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/