Subject: [Roll] [roll] #113: MPL Processing Section

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:42:56 -0000

#113: MPL Processing Section

 I found how the protocol is processing messages but not sure about the
 processing of MPL. I think that one important section should be clear
 about the protocol function (section 4 is not enough and not specific its
 an overview), Is the MPL protocol processing only about the processing of
 its messages?

 AB

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  trickle-mcast               |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Keywords:  Multicast, RPL,
                                        |  Trickle
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/113>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>