Subject: [Roll] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 06:49:11 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Terminology in Low power And Lossy Networks
    Author(s)     : J. Vasseur
    Filename      : draft-ietf-roll-terminology
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : March 12, 2013 
    
   The documents defines a terminology for discussing routing
   requirements and solutions for networks referred to as Low power and
   Lossy Networks (LLN).  An LLN is typically composed of many embedded
   devices with limited power, memory, and processing resources
   interconnected by a variety of links.  There is a wide scope of
   application areas for LLNs, including industrial monitoring, building
   automation (e.g.  Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, lighting,
   access control, fire), connected home, healthcare, environmental
   monitoring, urban sensor networks, energy management, assets
   tracking, refrigeration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.