Subject: [Roll] rpl mib implementation

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:22:34 +0100

Hi,

we have implemented

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-06

on Contiki and we have put an AVR Raven online so you can throw
packets at it. For the details how to talk to this device see this
page:

  http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/the-rpl-mib-testbed/

We believe finding agreement on the instrumentation needed to monitor
and troubleshoot RPL installations would be highly useful, even if
people prefer to ship data via different protocols. Anyway, comments
and feedback are highly welcome. (If the demo fails, please send us
private emails and we will take a look at things.)

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>