Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #112: MPL IANA request section to mention 0x0-0xFF range group ID

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:15:59 -0000

#112: MPL IANA request section to mention 0x0-0xFF range group ID

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in -04: request is added. Note that this efficient compression can
 only be achieved for link-local (FF02::X) addresses with 1<=X<=255, e.g.
 if FF02::ALL_MPL_FORWARDERS will be used.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/112#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>