Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:53:27 -0000

#105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Jonathan:
 "There isn't really a need for both #3 (subnet-local mc address) and #4
 (link-local mc address) as they are both mechanisms for encapsulating a mc
 message originating from or destined for outside the MPL Domain. I think
 the original aim was to keep the specification flexible for implementation
 choice. The latest draft will only specify #3.
 "

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/105#comment:4>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>