Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #104: trickle-mast: missing security considerations

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:13:06 -0000

#104: trickle-mast: missing security considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 section added in -03

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/104#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>