Subject: [Roll] [roll] #119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:59:44 -0000

#119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial
terms

 Comments done by Stephen Kent (SK),source:[http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/secdir/current/msg03712.html] and [http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/secdir/current/msg03848.html]

 === Section 3.1[[BR]]
 * Verify abstraction/superficial terms

 === Section 5.2.1[[BR]]
 * 5.2.1 – the discussion  here is very superficial, not as thorough as the
 subsections in 5.1.

 === Section 5.2.2[[BR]]
 * 5.2.2 – This discussion is very superficial as well.

 === Section 5.2.3[[BR]]
 * 5.2.3 –The discussion of the  use of public key technology vs. symmetric
 cryptographic mechanisms for authentication is vastly oversimplified, and
 thus not very useful.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  applicability-ami        |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>