Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #109: trickle-mcast: should all MPL packets be destined to all-MPL-forwarders

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:17:03 -0000

#109: trickle-mcast: should all MPL packets be destined to all-MPL-forwarders

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In draft version 03/04 states: “...By default, an MPL Forwarder SHOULD
 participate in an MPL Domain    identified by the ALL_MPL_FORWARDERS
 multicast address with a scope value of 3 (subnet-local)....”

 IANA is requested to allocate .., "ALL_MPL_FORWARDERS" from the "Variable
 Scope Multicast Addresses"    sub-registry of the "INTERNET PROTOCOL
 VERSION 6 MULTICAST ADDRESSES"   registry.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/109#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>