Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #114: mcast option number changed

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:21:10 -0000

#114: mcast option number changed

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Thread on this discussion: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/roll/current/msg07882.html

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/114#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 16:05:10 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 From iesg-bounces Sent: 24 May 2013 21:05

 In the "Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Parameters" registry
  (http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-parameters/ipv6-parameters.xml)
  in the "Destination Options and Hop-by-Hop Options" sub-registry...

 entry that reads
  0x4D 01 0 01101 Trickle Multicast Option [draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast]
 to read
  0x4D 01 0 01101 Deprecated

 Please create a new early allocation entry that reads
 0x6D 01 1 01101 MPL Option [draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast]

 Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg07966.html

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/114#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>