Subject: [Roll] [roll] #123: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Specify how on is non-repudiation going to apply to the tiny little assets

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 19:08:25 -0000

#123: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Specify how on is non-
repudiation going to apply to the tiny little assets

 Comments done by Sean Turner (ST),source:
 [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-
 threats/ballot/]

 === Section 3.2[[BR]]
 How on is non-repudiation going to apply to these tiny little assets?
 I see how I, a person, can repudiate that I sent a message and I can see
 how
 you, as a person, can repudiate something else.  Are two nodes going to be
 claiming one sent something while the other will say no I didn't?  I hear
 all
 the time we can't do this and we can't do that because these are so
 constrained
 but you're going to log and capture on-going messages - color me confused?
 I
 think you should say non-repudiation applies to people not to
 device-to-device/automated communications.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/123>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>