Subject: Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04 sent to IESG?

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:45:52 -0300

Hello,

The comments done for the WG are addressed in tickets from #127 to #132,
even the ones after the LC closed.

They are going to be mentioned in the Shepard Write-Up, which is in process
and it will be published here -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast/shepherdwriteup/
 -

Kind Regards,

Ines Robles.

------------------------------
 okay, so here is what is going on.
*I* pushed the button to take it out of WG LC, because we had done that.
It seems that really we are missing a datatracker state, because the
next step is IESG, and really, the next step is at least, Shepard Write-Up.

I am unaware of the changes that were requested during WG LC.
Was there an issue other than the code point?

Were there tickets open?   I will look through the mailing list archives.