Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:47:10 -0000

#111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Jonathan Hui (johui) <[email-masked]>
 Date: 2013/5/20
 Subject: Re: #113: MPL Processing Section

 MPL and RPL are independent protocols that both target LLNs.  MPL
 addresses multicast forwarding in LLNs, while RPL addresses unicast
 routing and forwarding in LLNs.

 --
 Jonathan Hui

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast               |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Multicast, RPL, Trickle     |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/111#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>