Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #106: trickle-mcast: always use 6in6 encapsulation for non-link-local multicast

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:14:10 -0000

#106: trickle-mcast: always use 6in6 encapsulation for non-link-local multicast

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 It was handled in version version 04- Section 4.2 states: “ …. If the
 multicast destination address is not the MPL Domain Address, IP-in-IP
 [RFC2473] is used to encapsulate the multicast message in an MPL Data
 Message, preserving the original IPv6 Destination Address.”  (maybe should
 say IPv6-in-IPv6, like is mentioned previously in the doc)

 and #105 states: “...encapsulating a mc message originating from or
 destined for outside the MPL Domain”.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/106#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>