Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #103: trickle-mcast: suppress ICMP messages for PROACTIVE_TIMER_EXPIRATIONS

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:13:13 -0000

#103: trickle-mcast: suppress ICMP messages for PROACTIVE_TIMER_EXPIRATIONS

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 It was handled in version 03  based on:
 The parameters REACTIVE_TIMER_EXPIRATIONS and PROACTIVE_TIMER_EXPIRATIONS
 are not more valid onward version 03.
 and in section 5.2 (version 04), ICMP is used for MPL Control Message:
 “MPL defines an ICMPv6 Message (MPL Control Message) for communicating
 information contained in an MPL Domain's Seed Set and Buffered Message Set
 to neighboring MPL Forwarders.  The MPL Control Message has ICMPv6 Type
 MPL_ICMP_TYPE.”

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-     |     Version:
  mcast                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/103#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>