Subject: [Roll] [roll] #126: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Route Generation process is missing

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 21:06:20 -0000

#126: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Route Generation process is
missing

 Comments done by Sean Turner (ST),source:
 [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-
 threats/ballot/]

 === Section 3.1[[BR]]
 * s3.1: The "route generation" process is missing from the Asset/PoA lists
 shouldn't it be there?.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/126>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>