Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #121: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Provide a pointer to the concept of control plane and specify it in the figure

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:40:12 -0000

#121: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Provide a pointer to the
concept of control plane and specify it in the figure

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft,

 Section 3,

 Control plane and forwarding plane were defined following RFC 6192, but
 the document do not mention this RFC as reference.

 TBD, If this is just about control plane security.

 Section 3.1

 Should reiterating that the Figure is just about the control plane

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/121#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>