Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:49:56 -0000

#119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial
terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft,

 Section 3.1

 Some terms were changed, e.g. "...corresponding components and
 mechanisms..." was replaced by "...corresponding assets, points of access,
 and process..."

 Section 5.2.1/ 5.2.2/ 5.2.3

 Remains the same information as version 01.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  applicability-ami        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>