Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #124: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include further explanation

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:15:18 -0000

#124: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include further explanation

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft,

 Section 3.2

 Definition of Availability and the last paragraph remains with the same
 information as version 01

 Section 3.3

 The sentence in version 01 "In addition, the choices of security
 mechanisms are more stringent" was replaced in 02 by "The chosen security
 mechanisms also needs to work within these constraints"

 In Highly directional traffic issue was added "...consequences as a higher
 valued attack target", and later in the same paragraph was modified from
 "...routing attacks consisting of advertising untruthfully preferred
 routes may cause serious damage" to "...routing attacks consisting of
 advertising incorrect preferred routes can cause serious damage"

 Section 3.4

 About confidentiality remains the same information as version 01

 Section 5.2.4 / 5.3.1 / 5.3.4 / 5.3.5 / 6.1 / 6.2 / 6.4 / 6.5.1 / 8

 Remains the same information as version 01

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/124#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>