Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #120: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify the use of the asset with RFC 4949

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:45:54 -0000

#120: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify the use of the asset
with RFC 4949

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft,

 In section 3,

 The sentence "A security assessment can therefore begin with a focus on
 the assets or elements of information that may be the target of the state
 changes and the access points in..." was eliminated.

 In section 3.1

 Remains the same as version 01: "An asset implies an important system
 component..."

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/120#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>