Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #125: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Delete section/terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:24:53 -0000

#125: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Delete section/terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft,

 In Section 3.4,

 The sentence "routing/topology information is not misappropriated" was
 changed by "routing/topology information is used by authorized entities"

 Section 5.1.2/ 5.1.4/ 5.3.3

 Remains the same information as version 01

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/125#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>