Subject: [Roll] OMNeT++ code for RPL

From: Qinyan Hu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:57:21 +0800

Dear all,

I'm a student and woking on thesis about RPL. I'm looking for the source
code for RPL with OMNeT++. I need to do some simulation about the routing
strategy, especial considering energy. A typical situation is like this:
when battery nodes and solar nodes coexsit, with diferent solar state, how
to adjust the routing strategy to max the lifetime of the network. My
thesis is to combine RPL with energy harvesting, mainly focusing on routing
strategy.

I'm just a beginner. Hope to get more help from roll workgroup.

Best regards,

Qinyan

-- 
Qinyan Hu
Beijing Univ of Posts and Telecom
Tel：18010096704
Email:[email-masked]

---

From: Sneha K <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:18:24 +0530

Dear all,

Looking forward for source code for RPL with OMNeT++. Iam currently
pursuing my Ph.d in the area Low Power and Lossy Network.
Do keep me in loop if any info regarding this.

Thanks and regards
Sneha K

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Qinyan Hu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>
>