Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #116: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include/fix/verify definitions/terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:53:56 -0000

#116: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt ---  Include/fix/verify
definitions/terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 02 of this draft:

 == Section 3 [[BR]]

 The first paragraph is oriented to routing security and not the term
 security.[[BR]]

 == Section 3.1 [[BR]]

 The goal of the data flow diagram (Figure 1) was modified, an asset was
 added (route generation process).[[BR]]

 Database is not listed in node resources. "node" without a qualifier seems
 still missing.

 == Section 3.3 [[BR]]

 Sleepy node is defined in section 2 Terminology.

 == Section 4 [[BR]]

 This section does not mention RFC 4593, but use its definition of threat,
 “a threat is defined as a potential for violation of security, which
 exists when there is a circumstance, capability, action, or  event that
 could breach security and cause harm ”, since the definition of RFC4949
 (which the text references) introduce the word entity in the definition
 “...exists when  there is an entity, circumstance,....”

 == Section 4.1 / 4.4.1 / 4.2/ 4.3/ 4.3.1/ 4.3.2/ 5/ 5.1.1/ 5.1.3/
 6.1[[BR]]

 Remains the same information as version 01[[BR]]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/116#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>