Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #126: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Route Generation process is missing

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:38:23 -0000

#126: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Route Generation process is
missing

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In version 02 of this draft,

 In section 3.1,

 The Assets include "route generation process"

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/126#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>