Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #125: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Delete section/terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 03:36:45 -0000

#125: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Delete section/terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 03 of this draft,

 Section 5.1.2 is section 8.1.2 in version 03

    Device compromise and the key length are mentioned.

 Section 5.1.4 / 5.3.3 -> 8.1.4/ 8.3.3

    This section remains with the same information that in version 01

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/125#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 15:51:21 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Version -04 tries to fix all of these issues, section 8.1.4 on anti-
 tampering is removed.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/125#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>