Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #124: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include further explanation

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 03:20:59 -0000

#124: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include further explanation

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 03 of this draft,

 Section 3.2

    Availability paragraph mentions forwarding services.

    Last paragraph do reference to ROLL.

 Section 5.2.4/ 5.3.1/ 5.3.4/ 5.3.5/ 6.1/ 6.2  are section 8.2.4/ 8.3.1/
 8.3.4/ 8.3.5/ 9.1/ 9.2  in version 03

    Remains the same information related to the issue that in version 01

 Section 6.4 -> 9.4

    “ … a LLN is also encouraged to have automatic …” is present in version
 03

 Section 8 -> 11

    The document do reference ISO 7498-2.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/124#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>