Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #120: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify the use of the asset with RFC 4949

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:30:25 -0000

#120: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify the use of the asset
with RFC 4949

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In version 03 of this draft,

 In section 3 was added: “...A security assesment can therefore begin with
 a focus on the assetsRFC4949 [RFC4949] that may be the target of the state
 changes and the access points in terms of interfaces and protocol
 exchanges through which such changes may occur...”

 Section 3.1 was changed  to “An asset is an important system resource...”

 The editorial errors like assesment or assetsRFC4949 are addressed in
 ticket #115

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/120#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>