Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #117: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify/include references

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:48:20 -0000

#117: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify/include references

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 03 of this draft

 Section 3

    Reference to RFC4949 was added, academia papers not added.

 Section 5.2.3/6.4 are 8.2.3/9.4  in version 03

    Remains the same information as version 01

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/117#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>