Subject: Re: [Roll] New draft waiting for approval: draft-ietf-roll-ajunior-energy-awareness

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:26:27 -0400

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> wrote:
    ietf> WG chair approval is needed for posting of
    ietf> draft-ietf-roll-ajunior-energy-awareness-00.

    ietf> To approve the draft, go to this URL (note: you need to login to be

    ietf>   File name : draft-ietf-roll-ajunior-energy-awareness Version : 00
    ietf> Submission date : 2013-07-04 Group : roll

    ietf>   Title : Energy-awareness metrics global applicability guidelines
    ietf> Document date : 2013-07-04 Pages : 15 File size : 33.5 KB

    ietf>   Submitter : Antonio Junior <[email-masked]>

    ietf>   Abstract : This document describes a new set of energy-awareness
    ietf> metrics which have been devised to be applicable to any multihop
    ietf> routing protocol having in mind LLNs, including the Routing for Low
    ietf> Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) protocol.

Hi, thanks for the draft.
Please be aware that the WG must formally adopt a document prior to it having
the name draft-ietf-roll-*

Please name your document draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness, and it will be
accepted.  I look forward to reading it.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
IETF ROLL WG co-chair.    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/