Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:01:45 -0000

#119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial
terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 03 of this draft,

 Section 5.2.1/ 5.2.2/ 5.2.3 are 8.2.1/ 8.2.2/ 8.2.3 in version 03

   Remains the same information as version 01

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  applicability-ami        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 03:42:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  applicability-ami => security-threats

Component:  security-threats         |     Version:

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>