Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #121: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Provide a pointer to the concept of control plane and specify it in the figure

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:57:57 -0000

#121: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Provide a pointer to the
concept of control plane and specify it in the figure

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 03 of this draft,

 Section 3,

 RFC 6192 is not mentioned but Control plane and forwarding plane were
 defined following this RFC.

 TBD, If this is just about control plane security.

 Section 3.1

 Should be reiterated that the Figure is just about the control plane.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/121#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>