Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:08:47 -0000

#111: MPL relation with RPL is not clear

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:34:38 +0000
 From: "Jonathan Hui (johui)" <[email-masked]>
 Subject: Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05.txt

 ''This update attempts to address all of the open tickets.  A summary of
 changes is below.  Please provide feedback on these changes.  Thanks.

 111:
 - We have not received any other comments from the WG on this matter.  As
 a result, no action will be taken.
 ...''

 Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg08103.html

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast               |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Multicast, RPL, Trickle     |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/111#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>