Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #127: Editorial Comments for draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:22:40 -0000

#127: Editorial Comments for draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:34:38 +0000
 From: "Jonathan Hui (johui)" <[email-masked]>
 Subject: Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05.txt

 "This update attempts to address all of the open tickets.  A summary of
 changes is below.  Please provide feedback on these changes.
 Thanks.[[BR]]
 ...[[BR]]
 127:
 - Updated Section 1 to add RFC 3903 (PIM-DM) and RFC 4601 (PIM-SM) as
 citations for "traditional IPv6 multicast routing and forwarding."
 - Updated Section 5.5 "worst-case link-layer latency" to "expected link-
 layer latency".
 - Updated Section 5.5 default value for DATA_MESSAGE_K to 1.
 - Updated Section 6.2 to indicate 0 or more MPL Seed Info rather than 1 or
 more.
 - Updated Section 8 to define Realm-Local and moved to Protocol Overview
 section.
 - Updated Section 10.1 to remove any implication that a device belongs to
 only one MPL Domain.
 - Updated Section 11.2 to explicitly indicate state at the receiver.
 - Updated Section 11.2 to explicitly specify that Trickle timer is reset
 in response to external events."

 Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg08103.html

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast              |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/127#comment:4>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>