Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #116: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Include/fix/verify definitions/terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:44:56 -0000

#116: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt ---  Include/fix/verify
definitions/terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [comment:1 mariainesrobles@…]:
 > == Section 3.1 [[BR]]
 >
 > The goal of the data flow diagram (Figure 1) was modified, an asset was
 added (route generation process).[[BR]]
 >
 > Database is not listed in node resources. "node" without a qualifier
 seems still missing.

 Got rid of "database" as a generic term.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/116#comment:4>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:49:31 -0000

Many changes made.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/116#comment:5>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:49:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/116#comment:6>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>