Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #115: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Editorial Comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:30:58 -0000

#115: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Editorial Comments

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [ticket:115 mariainesrobles@…]:
 > === Section 4.1 [[BR]]
 > * 4.1- the authors should use technical terminology from 4949, since
 they went to the trouble to cite in various places, e.g., replace
 “sniffing” with “passive wiretapping,” both here and throughput the
 document.--by SK

 Done.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Editorial                  |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/115#comment:5>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:33:17 -0000

Replying to [ticket:115 mariainesrobles@…]:
 > === Section 5.1.3 [[BR]]
 > * 5.1.3 - TA is always a passive attack, so the description here “… may
 be passive…” is wrong.  --by SK

 Done.

 > === Section 5.2.3 [[BR]]
 > * 5.2.3 – “liveliness” -> “liveness” --by SK

 done.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/115#comment:6>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>