Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial terms

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:37:01 -0000

#119: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01.txt --- Verify abstraction/superficial
terms

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [ticket:119 mariainesrobles@…]:
 > === Section 3.1[[BR]]
 > * Verify abstraction/superficial terms
 >
 > === Section 5.2.1[[BR]]
 > * 5.2.1 – the discussion  here is very superficial, not as thorough as
 the subsections in 5.1.
 >
 > === Section 5.2.2[[BR]]
 > * 5.2.2 – This discussion is very superficial as well.
 >
 > === Section 5.2.3[[BR]]
 > * 5.2.3 –The discussion of the  use of public key technology vs.
 symmetric cryptographic mechanisms for authentication is vastly
 oversimplified, and thus not very useful.

 much rewriting of these sections done.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119#comment:5>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:37:09 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/119#comment:6>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>