Subject: [Roll] [roll] #134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:21:16 -0000

#134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

 From From: Kerry Lynn <kerlyn at ieee.org> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:10:03
 -0400

 Source: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg08155.html

 Editorial:

 - In section 4.3, on Proactive Forwarding, the phrase "MPL Data Message
 message"
   is redundant and should be "MPL Data Message".

 - In the last paragraph of section 4.3 the phrase "a new MPL Data
 messages"
   should be "a new MPL Data Message".

 - [I-D.droms-6man-multicast-scopes] should be moved from section 14.1 to
 14.2.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast              |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/134>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>