Subject: [Roll] Working group chairs

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:37:11 -0000

Hi ROLL,

JP Vasseur has served as ROLL WG chair since the working group was created. In
fact he also drove the BoF that led to the working group and working first with
David Cullen and more recently with Michael Richardson, JP led the working group
through the development of a broad set of requirements and specification of RPL
which has now seen some significant interop testing and deployments.

But JP now tells me he is a bit too busy to give the WG the attention it
deserves and he wants to step down so that someone else can help run the group.

Ines Robles has been serving as working group secretary for a relatively short
time, and she has already made an impact keeping an eye on the tasks and
shepherding a couple of documents. At this stage in the WG's work cycle this is
exactly the set of skills we need push the remaining documents forward and to
make sure that all of the issues are tracked correctly, so I am happy to appoint
Ines as the new co-chair of ROLL to work alongside Michael Richardson.

Many thanks to JP for his work, and good luck to Ines.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:00:32 -0200

*Hi,Thank you very much to Adrian, Michael and JP.I remain at your disposal
in anything that you need.Kind Regards and thanks again, Ines*

2013/11/26 Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>