Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:22:46 -0800

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement for
Industrial applications", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability to milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement Home for
Automation applications", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building to milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement(s) for AMI
networks", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami
to milestone.

Deleted milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement Building
Automation applications ".

Deleted milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Industrial applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submit RPL applicability statement for Home
Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Building Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as
an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Home Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC", set due date to February 2014 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Evaluate WG progress, recharter or close", set due
date to June 2014 from June 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/