Subject: [Roll] [roll] #135: Point to the Security Considerations section of RFC 6550

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:44:56 -0000

#135: Point to the Security Considerations section of RFC 6550

 Source: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg04477.html

 From: Chris Lonvick <clonvick at cisco.com>
 Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

 “The document is incomplete but it appears that the authors know where
 they want to go with it.
 I would recommend that the Security Considerations section point to the
 Security Considerations section of RFC 6550 (RPL) and say that the roll-
 applicability-ami document is a description of the applicability of 6550
 to the ami, therefore the considerations of 6550 apply.”

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-ami        |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Version:
                                     |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/135>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>