Subject: Re: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG (IETF Secretariat)

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 20:56:05 -0200

*Hi,Please note that in the new Milestones we have these deadlines:1)Jan
2014 Resolve question of whether to keep this in roll or 6tisch
draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability/>It
should be conversed with the 6tisch WG Some thread about this:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg01079.html
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg01079.html>2)Jan
2014 submit REVISED thread-analysis document based upon security
directorate review to IESG draft-ietf-roll-security-threats
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/>IESG
Evaluation: Summary: Has 3 DISCUSSes. Has enough positions to pass once
DISCUSS positions are resolved.
[http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/ballot/
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/ballot/>]3)Feb
2014 Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement for Home Automation
applications to the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC  Need
feedback from the ML.4)Jun 2014 Evaluate WG progress, recharter or closeAre
you agree with these deadlines? Please any comments are very welcome.Thanks
and Regards,Ines Robles.*

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:22:46 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement for
Industrial applications", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability to milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement Home for
Automation applications", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building to milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement(s) for AMI
networks", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami
to milestone.

Deleted milestone "WG to adopt RPL applicability statement Building
Automation applications ".

Deleted milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Industrial applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submit RPL applicability statement for Home
Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Building Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as
an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit first draft of RPL applicability statement
for Home Automation applications to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC", set due date to February 2014 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Evaluate WG progress, recharter or close", set due
date to June 2014 from June 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:24:52 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:18:21 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Changed milestone "Resolve question of whether to keep this in roll or
6tisch", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "submit REVISED thread-analysis document based upon
security directorate review to IESG.", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 10:08:03 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Deleted milestone "WG to adopt reviewed template for applicability
statements".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

************************************