Subject: [Roll] [roll] #138: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Update reference to draft-ietf-roll-security-threats

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:04:58 -0000

#138: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Update reference to draft-
ietf-roll-security-threats

 Source: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg04492.html

 From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov at isode.com>

 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:14:50 +0000

 “The document is well written and was quite educational for me. However
 the Security Considerations section is incomplete and not quite ready.
 >    This document does not specify operations that could introduce new
 >    threats.  Security considerations for RPL deployments are to be
 >    developed in accordance with recommendations laid out in, for
 >    example, [I-D.tsao-roll-security-framework].

 This document got obsoleted by a WG document. I am not entirely sure
 whether this is intended to be draft-ietf-roll-security-threats or draft-
 ietf-roll-security-framework. Please update your draft to point to the
 latest document.”

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-rpl-
  [email-masked]          |  industrial-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  rpl-industrial-          |  Milestone:
  applicability                      |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/138>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>