Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #133: 9.5.1. Security Architecture

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:36:14 -0000

#133: 9.5.1.  Security Architecture

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
            [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/133#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:36:30 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Section 9.5.1 removed.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/133#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>