Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:49:42 -0000

#134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Section 12.3.  Well-known Multicast Addresses, the text:

  “the "Variable Scope Multicast Addresses"  sub-registry of the "INTERNET
 PROTOCOL VERSION 6 MULTICAST ADDRESSES" registry", following
 http://www.iana.org/protocols it should be:

 * IPv6 Multicast Address Space Registry[[BR]]
 * Variable Scope Multicast Addresses should reference RFC 3307

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast              |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/134#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>