Subject: [Roll] [roll] #137: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and incremental deployments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:53:48 -0000

#137: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and
incremental deployments

 Source: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg04477.html

 From: Chris Lonvick <clonvick at cisco.com>
 Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

 “I also see that the authors are also trying to address the initial
 deployment and incremental deployments, which is laudable. The authors may
 wish to look at restructuring the Security Considerations section to
 address these things through the FCAPS model or something similar.
 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCAPS)”

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-ami        |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Version:
                                     |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/137>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>