Subject: [Roll] [roll] #141: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Complete Security considerations during initial and incrremental deployment

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:38:52 -0000

#141: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Complete Security
considerations during initial and incrremental deployment

 Source: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg04492.html

 From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov at isode.com>

 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:14:50 +0000

 “
 > 6.1.  Security Considerations during initial deployment
 >
 > 6.2.  Security Considerations during incremental deployment

 These sections need completing. Looking at draft-ietf-roll-applicability-
 template-03, I can see there a useful pointer to a document about getting
 initial keys and trust anchors.”

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-rpl-
  [email-masked]          |  industrial-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  rpl-industrial-          |  Milestone:
  applicability                      |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/141>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>