Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:55:47 -0000

#134: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-05 - Minor editorial comments

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue is fixed, the solution was added in draft-ietf-roll-trickle-
 mcast-06.

 This Issue is not valid: [I-D.droms-6man-multicast-scopes] should be moved
 from section 14.1 to 14.2.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast              |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/134#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>