Subject: [Roll] [roll] #143: Status of Reference [SmartObj]

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 15:55:44 -0000

#143: Status of Reference [SmartObj]

 [SmartObj]   Jennings, C., "Transitive Trust Enrollment for Constrained
               Devices", Web http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom/
               SmartObjectSecurity/papers/CullenJennings.pdf, February
               2012.

 This paper does not seem to be finished (there are several sections
 labeled TODO), and that it also appears to be intended as an Internet
 Draft.  What is the status of it?  Is it intended to be developed in
 tandem with this I-D?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-home-      |  Milestone:
  building                           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:  Security Review
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/143>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>